Showdown 64

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
That would take a ton of backtracking for me. So hopefully someone gets bored enough to give it a crack.

Credit to Wolfpac_69, Icco and Corvin. I'll probably add Orson's Old School Steiner as well. Gonna start a base for Rick tonight.
PjWZhjc.png
5ooiuKJ.png

savage101

Midcard
Reaction score
Keson said:
That would take a ton of backtracking for me. So hopefully someone gets bored enough to give it a crack.
I wouldn't mind taking a crack at it. But honestly I don't even know where to start. How would one go about putting the wrestlers in the correct slots ? My modding skill with no mercy is amateur at best.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
It's not just moving them into the correct slots, you would have to re-write their moveset replacement codes, and re-do any wrestler specific hacks. SO basically, you would have to start a great big part of the cheat file entirely over.

It's probably not worth it, but I can give you tips if you want.

OptimusCrime

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Hey Keson, any way of bringing back the character select screen the way it was before or is it like the way it is now cause all the mods and hacks?

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
That's do-able, I just hate the old background, to be honest. Though the new one is just a simple gradient, it doesn't hurt my eyes as much.

But yeah, that's possible, I'm just not sure what exactly I'm going to do with it. I already hacked it to zoom the wrestler back out, again. Maybe some fine chap will design me a super-sweet new background or something. Who knows! It's in the hands of the modding gods.

I gots lots and lots of skins and movesets to hack before I go back to hacking the UI. Making the next roster/arena update by christmas is going to be a tight squeeze. The roster might almost double. There's also arena textures I haven't been able to use, but hanks to someone else, we might be able to squeeze in even MORE arenas.

I can't speak further since it isn't my hack, though.

savage101

Midcard
Reaction score
Keson said:
It's not just moving them into the correct slots, you would have to re-write their moveset replacement codes, and re-do any wrestler specific hacks. SO basically, you would have to start a great big part of the cheat file entirely over.

It's probably not worth it, but I can give you tips if you want.
I messed with it a bit early tonight and I get what your saying. Like you said, its not worth the hassle. :stop: I had no idea it would be that intense to do. :wall: Your mod is still probably the best around even without it. :nod: To date, I don't think anyone has made one with championship mode. I see why now. :hi

:eek:hyeah

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I think what Keson has done with this mod is great to the point showdown can be what ever you want it to be if your willing to work on it, the way the game is designed is how Keson likes it there is no reason why it can't be customized to your personal liking :)

How will you do yours?....BROTHER

jhufJU5.jpg

OptimusCrime

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Thats a pretty nice background. the background thats there in 5 isnt bad, i was mainly referring to when you move the joystick the wrestlers move off the screen as opposed to just doing a 360 so you can view the character.
more arenas? How Many customized arenas can be added???

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I'll (hopefully) be playing with the addies this week, but right now it looks like each individual arena will be stretched to TWELVE different arenas.

So yeah.... we're gonna have a lot of variety of where to fight. However, this will eliminate the entrances. I think the trade off is worth it. :) I won't say names or anything until something more solid is able to be offered here, but someone really good at this is offering help, and I'm extremely grateful (and excited to learn something new).

@ Wolfpac: That looks AWESOME!

@Optimus: I might be able to fix the rotation, we'll see. I'll give it a crack.

savage101

Midcard
Reaction score
@keson, So when are you going to slap Bray Wyatt in the mix ? Is it even possible to move hack sister abigail ?

Robb420

Midcard
Reaction score
savage101 said:
@keson, So when are you going to slap Bray Wyatt in the mix ? Is it even possible to move hack sister abigail ?
Bray is D-brys second attire

savage101

Midcard
Reaction score
Robb420 said:
]Bray is D-brys second attire
In the version I have he's not in Danial Brian 2nd attire.. I'm pretty sure I'm playing the latest version..?

Robb420

Midcard
Reaction score
:wall: My bad. Bray is coming lol. And Sister Abigail was hacked pretty awesomely.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Robb420 said:
Sister Abigail was hacked pretty awesomely.
By barskio ;)

Anyone keeping up with the Showdown tournament has seen Bray Wyatt in action.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
It's my day off! Gonna crank out some skins and possibly move-sets!
These gents are long overdue. Credit to Gaz, jcsix and kingkanyon
GPSegty.png

...... and jcsix. Again.

nW7qR84.png

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Got more done than expected. Felt good, man. :)

Credit for the following:

Corvin, El Santo, Orson, jcsix, wolfpac_69, kingkanyon, victor, and el_guapo

7Y5mVJB.png