Showdown 64

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Thanks! Witht he help from Wolfpac, we'll probably finish off our "golden age" slot with both Ed Lewis and Frank Gotch!

Here's an Ed "Strangler" Lewis preview:

80-Jue6b31.png

His stats are going to be some of the highest in the game. He's (hopefully) going to be extremely hard to defeat.

OptimusCrime

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Frank Gotch or Karl Gotch? frank wrestled in 1910. karl was more like a 50-60s guy

savage101

Midcard
Reaction score
So I watched some of the showdown tournament videos. Bray Wyatt DLC please ???? ...:)

OptimusCrime

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Is there any way we can change the wrestlers ally/enemy in the edit wrestler options?

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
savage101 said:
So I watched some of the showdown tournament videos. Bray Wyatt DLC please ???? ...:)
I've actually gone too far in the cheat file to release Bray Wyatt as a stand alone DLC. ;) There's just too much work I've done.

@ Optimus: No. However, using WldFb's moveset editor, you can. It's an extremely easy tool to use, anyone, no matter their experience with No Mercy modding/hacking, can use it.

OptimusCrime

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
When i do a tournament, my character selection screen doesnt work properly. it keeps jumping to different wrestlers so basically you cannot choose who you want. Anybody else have this issue?

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Not commented much recently on this but had a good look threw the past 6 pages and the previews are sick! I absolutely love this save and everything it stands for. It is a team effort and in all honesty one of my top 3 saves of all time! Can't wait for the Christmas release of V6 and know this will get me back playing NM over the Christmas period and some. Well done.

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
hey guys I really love this save, but im a bit in experienced with project 64 2.1. I cant get the textures to load, can anyone help me out?

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
The instructions are in the first post, make sure your directory paths are correct.

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Thanks, should have read the instructions closer, hate to be a bother but I fixed the texture issue, now im having an issue with the cheats. I have them ticked and I have the file in the right folder, but they aren't working for some reason. am I supposed to change one of the directories for the cheats to work?
EDIT: It appears some hacks are working and some aren't. The rumble entrance cheat and scott hall's move replacements are in effect but virtually nothing else is. no one else has their movesets, ligers mask hack hasn't taken effect etc. all the boxes are ticked I cant seem to figure it out

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Have you tried turning your computer off and on? Or at least the emulator? I would do that.

2xtreme_lives

Crowd Member
I've just downloaded this as my first No Mercy save in sometime.

Followed everything ok and everything in right folders but the textures aren't working correctly and game freezes, is this a PC performance issue or a config one?

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Tried turning the computer and emulator off then back on, majority of the hacks still aren't working, it's the strangest thing
EDIT: Fixed it, had protect memory setting on, as soon as I took it off the cheats took effect, this mod is amazing great work and thanks for the help!

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
FIRST POST. READ IT.

edit: Next person that doesn't read the first post and just bumps this topic asking questions that are covered in the first post will be banned. READ, you lazy cunts. This stuff is EASY.