Showdown 64

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
You will see NJPW dudes in the future.
Making his No Mercy debut... Bobo Brazil. :) Edit: And Giant Baba. Credit to ronaldrain, wolfpac and Corvin.

X3LYh2l.png
A2q9g4i.png

Gamefools

Young Lion
Reaction score
Bobo Brazil is an underated legend in my opinion. Glad that someone actually cared to add him to a roster.
Can we get Fabulous Moolah next?

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Keson said:
Credit to VictorVlast
9D5aXLe.png
[/align]

:flex: I still have to finish Mae Young's moveset, same with Bobo and Baba. Bobo and Baba. Today I made Bobo and Baba.

Rain

Midcard
Reaction score
Love Baba and Bobo just weird not seeing Baba tower over Bobo lol hope you can get that hack you wanted to work.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
This is a better preview for their actual size in game. Also Fritz in the house.
:flex:

LgmfFFx.png

Rain

Midcard
Reaction score
I can truly say I've never seen these guys together in a game I can play amazing Keson.
Also so need a standing claw that does not go to ground for all the von erichs It's It's Fritz!

jordyad

Main Eventer
Reaction score
WOW!!! Bobo Brazil was supposed to be the 1st afro-american to become world heavyweight champion... RIP to both of the 3

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
here is another classic match for you guys:

Also I noticed that whenever someone like Austin does there front bottom grapple to the opponents head (the move where he grabs the opponents head and keeps ramming it into the mat) the wrestler doing it always falls threw the mat like there on the outside of the ring arena?? And I noticed that the Wrestlemania arena still crashes!!

Other than that, pretty sweet man can't wait for the NJPW guys!! Having a Misawa vs Hogan match will be epic!!

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I will fix Wrestlemania in the next release, which will be HUGE. Huge. Lots of new competitors from everywhere.

Credit to kingkanyon, Icco, Orson, El Guapo and Jordy for Roode, Jarrett, Young, and Storm.
nlG1KyO.png
dMfKrAD.png
ARwG7mj.png
DsnrjlV.png

wiseman

Young Lion
Reaction score
dafamily said:
here is another classic match for you guys:

Also I noticed that whenever someone like Austin does there front bottom grapple to the opponents head (the move where he grabs the opponents head and keeps ramming it into the mat) the wrestler doing it always falls threw the mat like there on the outside of the ring arena?? And I noticed that the Wrestlemania arena still crashes!!

Other than that, pretty sweet man can't wait for the NJPW guys!! Having a Misawa vs Hogan match will be epic!!
you gotta change the camera view for your videos. i don't like that view.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I think the camera angle is fine, but to each their own.

Hogan update by baal 666:

K1TlDzu.png

Lots of updates coming. Lots.

Another kingkanyon piece of art. :)

WgP0W9W.png

:flex:

MOAR KINGKANYON! MOAR!

ZfbOLBB.png
Sk0UVqe.png