Showdown 64

jordyad

Main Eventer
Reaction score
JabbaTheHutt said:
I demand you create the 1-2-3 Kid and Jim Neidhart, then all will be forgiven.

Regards,
Jabba
He is not a dog and your not his master... -_-

he made what he want, its his save

Edit : Great work Keson ;)

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
@Clairityman: Yeah it is, good thing I don't have a life beyond work these days. :)

t4Zy2Hc.png

Need I say it? Kingkanyon!
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>Keson, stop being a dick. Your work is top notch. What you do for us is amazing. But you ought to be nicer to your "customers". How are jobbers like Optimus Prime supposed to enjoy the game if they are unaware of the cloning or anything?[/quote]

Cloning is something that is in the original No Mercy, it isn't asking much for someone who plays this game a lot to be familiar with the in game options. As per the quote about being nicer to my customers, I ain't gettin' paid. Ya'll ain't customers until you pay me. ;)

After doing this for so many years, sometimes I get annoyed when people ask questions in this thread that have already been answered literally hundreds of times before. Look beyond this thread and check out the other No Mercy sections before asking me common questions, please. It isn't much to ask.

The less time people take up asking me questions that have already been answered, the more time I have to mod and make new shit for my "customers".

:vinnie

Chuckiepk

Promoter
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Keson said:
Well.... kinda, but that's completely my fault. Hey, I'm not attacking you, I'm a smartass from Montana, this is how I talk to people I know and like. You're cool as hell! Stop worrying if I give you shit from time to time! :) I have to, or else I won't reach my daily quota.

Also, kingkanyon brings his Midas touch again:

CeB31KN.png
These latest previews look awesome. The only improvement that I would say is needed is that the letters on the lower half of Ryback’s singlet look like they are backwards in the preview. I don’t know if you have already fixed it but I wanted to let you know just in case you didn’t catch it. Other than that, he looks amazing.

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Guys if anyone has showdown questions, shoot me a pm and I'll walk you through it, trust me modding and hacking especially hacking can be extremely time consuming and frustrating.

nexus

Young Lion
Reaction score
i think that questions about simple things like optimuscrime did should be asked on PM and not in this post. because two pages about something really simple is a waste and in my opinion is better to appreciate the new previews that the guys are showing to us instead of asking and answering simple things.. just saying

OptimusCrime

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
well nexus thanks for sharing your valuable opinion.
:flex: after everything was said and done the issue could of been solved with one reply.
clone finn over to steens 2,3 and 4 type then change his picture in the smackdown mall profile. easy and simple. instead i just got these :sgctc: and these :topicbump:
people always post questions in the forum, so its not a problem.
me and keson always argue on here. no biggie

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
It's official. A mountain has been made out of a mole hill. Optimus and I don't seem to care so why everyone else does is a mystery to me. All I wanted was for people to look around the no mercy section a bit more before asking me for help.

For instance, the problem today could have been solved by reading the guide posted for mpks. It isn't a lot to ask to look around our guides and such before bringing qurstions here.

Hell,even the question about removing the crowd could have been answered from a simple trip to our hacks section.

That's why I get annoyed, sometimes. Because it feels like a loy of people don't even try to browse our No Mercy section, they want me to solve it for them.

It takes time away from creating new content. Being as you guys seem to enjoy new content, maybe taking a little more of your time to find answers, so I can use my time to mod and hack.

I don't get paid to do this, I work a full time job and have many other activities besides No Mercy, so it's bothersome when people decide my time should be spent doing things that can be fixed themselves.

So yeah..... end rant. Next person that tells me my attitude is shitty can go learn to mod and hack this themselves, like I did. I am not a servant.

Clarityman

Opener
Reaction score
^^^This. Idk who the hell would feel entitled enough to give an attitude around here. Nobody owes us anything. I've paid precisely zero dollars for this awesome mod. Imo we're pretty lucky to have a talented, hard-working guy with an eye for quality compile all this for us.

Sometimes it's best to be grateful and shut up

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>S.K. Stylez</dt><dd>Mar 10 2015, 07:53:14 AM</dd></dl><div>Your attitude is shitty Phil.[/quote] <BAN!> <BAN!> <BAN!>

wakigatame

Young Lion
Reaction score
Gotch and Hack look great.

EDIT: Something I've always wondered, can that test of strength battle from Revenge/vPW2 be hacked into No Mercy? Forgive me if this has ever been answered, prior to when I registered to get help with this save, I'd been out of the loop with this game and the modding/hacking for years.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
It's already in the save, though that isn't a question pertaining to Showdown. Please keep all other misc No Mercy questions to our help section.

wakigatame

Young Lion
Reaction score
Keson said:
It's already in the save, though that isn't a question pertaining to Showdown. Please keep all other misc No Mercy questions to our help section.

My bad.

savage101

Midcard
Reaction score
I've come to the conclusion that the roster is just to big for a new music mode at this point. But with my old post below any one of you will have the tools to add your own music. For anyone in this day and age its easy to strip the music you want off of youtube. The rest is simply in game editing. Anyone can do it once you have the music files you want.

http://s4.zetaboards.com/Old_Skool_Reunion/single/?p=8368903&t=10005574

OptimusCrime

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
I like the idea. what you can probably do is kinda what WCW/nWo Revenge did, some of the wrestlers just came down to the WCW nitro theme song. you can do that in showdown 64 for guys like disco inferno, Lex Luger, perry saturn. The ECW guys can use the ECW theme (which was AWESOME!) then the WWF/E guys use the anthrax song called "were all together", that was the raw theme from 96.
This way the big name guys like undertaker, steve austin, CM Punk and hogan have their own spot for a theme.