Showdown 64

Remusjacobs

Young Lion
Reaction score
Eddie and Nash look great. But when I installed that DLC it removed warrior and dusty. Any idea why that would be? And going back to Saturn and malenko, I still can't find the slot their under. Thanks guys

Chronologo

Young Lion
Reaction score
Remusjacobs said:
Eddie and Nash look great. But when I installed that DLC it removed warrior and dusty. Any idea why that would be? And going back to Saturn and malenko, I still can't find the slot their under. Thanks guys
It's because that DLC was made before the Warrior and Dusty one. Just replace the mpk and cht file you got from Eddie and Nash DLC with the ones from Warrior and Dusty DLC.

Remusjacobs

Young Lion
Reaction score
Ok sorry I'm making this complicated. But now the baals dlc was gone too, as well as triple H. I'm just going to start all over with the cht and fla files. And when I do when should I add the Eddie & Nash DLC??

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Just add the files, forget the mpk, and use the latest fla file. Always use the latest fla file. Change Eddie's attires to find Saturn and Malenko.

In this case the fla file you should use is the one included in baal666's pack.

Remusjacobs

Young Lion
Reaction score
Ok cool. I used the fla file from the baal pack and the radicalz do appear under Eddie, warrior and dusty are back. But triple H is missing :(
Thanks for the quick replies guys.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Triple H should be there. He's appears on mine, strange.

Remusjacobs

Young Lion
Reaction score
Ok I got it all to work. I added the cht file from the Baal pack too. I was just doing the fla like you said but cht was needed too. Thanks again guys, much appreciated

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
A classic masked guy who is long over-due is coming. This is the guy who not only taught The Undertaker his famous rope-walk, but was also an original member of the Legion of Doom. TSF did a great job on him! The Spoiler! I'm pretty sure this is his No Mercy debut.

NoLgu5S.png

B

brodbeck

Crowd Member
Just recently I came back to playing No Mercy and I just wanted to say thank you! This is an awesome save, I really enjoy playing it. Really like the approach to this mod, including so many great wrestlers from all kinds of eras.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
ZNRjAqW.png

The Spoiler DLC! You must reply for the download link to appear.
[reply]

DOWNLOAD

[/reply]
Includes 1 attire, blood, portrait, cheat file and new fla file. The Spoiler is located in Mr. Wrestling's 3rd attire slot. ;)

If anyone is unfamiliar with The Spoiler, he was one of the most unique big men of his time, and I'd strongly recommend you watch some of his matches on youtube. He was truly an innovator for his time.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Thanks, I'm assembling a small pack, we'll just call it 5.1, it will contain all the DLC so far, along with some new wrestlers. I just wanted to get The Spoiler out of the way to get back into the swing of things, since it's been awhile.

Hayabusa is upcoming, as is a few others.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
A problem with his moveset, though. He has 4 distinct top rope attacks.

The Phoenix Splash

The 450

The Shooting Star Press

The Moonsault.

Now, he can use the moonsault for standing opponents, but I'm unsure what to use for the other three. Should I pretend it's post broken back Hayabusa, when he stopped using the Shooting Star Press?

Robb420

Midcard
Reaction score
Well you can act like its post broken back, unless it wouldn't be too odd to give him the shooting star as an outside diving attack?

I don't think he used the SSP that much anyways, I looked on youtube there isn't many vids of him doing it. One of them was a pretty epic SSP botch.