Showdown 64

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
most people wouldn't have bothered doing the amount of work CBV has done when you take in to account the roster, multiple movesets, interface, hacks people should be greatful for the awesome release we have, i as im sure you to victor as well as i have experienced consistent demands for releases and i don't know about you but i find it discouraging simply because it's almost like the work already done isn't good enough and more should be done

it's just wrong y'all

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
I honestly didn't care who tried to tell me when to release my stuff. But it's sure really annoying. You don't always have time for it and people think they have the right to demand like you had no better thing to do than modding. That's one of the few reasons I quit modding and now I just try to give advice and nothing more. :p I do CAWS for WWE 2K14 now, As there are no people hurrying you or anything, and as they come simply as a surprise, people are grateful. :p

I'd post'em here, but I have no devices to preview my work decently.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
JabbaTheHutt said:
This thread has been really dead lately. Keson, give us something new from V6, some kind of preview. There's gotta be new stuff you can show off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your a god damn idiot.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I don't have an internet connection at my new house yet.

No previews until I finish moving.

moonmaster1

Young Lion
Reaction score
Moving can be such a pain, if you start late you have a few hours to move everything, no matter how many trips you have to take to retrieve everything. It gets worse depending on how much furniture you have, how heavy it is, or even if it is fragile like a glass table.

That said, I assume I speak for (just about) everyone I am enjoying the current version. We are in no rush.

98a4ae88705bc11f43269d0f91d63d0f.jpg

Clarityman

Opener
Reaction score
Keson, couldn't you just do...... a MOVE HACK!?!?!?

...I'm sorry, I couldn't resist.

Good luck with the move!

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Clarityman said:
Keson, couldn't you just do...... a MOVE HACK!?!?!?

...I'm sorry, I couldn't resist.

Good luck with the move!
That was so cheesy it was awesome.

Internet is on, hopefully in the coming weeks something will be previewed.

New commentary for the next set of sim matches will be recorded Saturday. ;)

edit: Concerning Sting's red, white and blue attire, check his folder. A formula will probably get that for you. ;)

StingKane

Young Lion
Reaction score
Keson said:
Concerning Sting's red, white and blue attire, check his folder. A formula will probably get that for you. ;)
Yeah, thanks. I actually figured that out already. I still can't figure out why it freezes every time I do a pinfall and submission only battle royal. That and how to do Mysterio's 619. :unsure:

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I would try turning off the "Store Specials" code, it seems to have helped with me, but it's been a while since I fired it up.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Work on Version 6 begins. Hoping for a Christmas release.

Jxb3jas.png

Credit to El Santo and Wolfpac ;) Thanks, guys.

There. A preview, finally. As promised. :toast:

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I really hope I can make the deadline, there's a ton to catch up on.

Credit: kingkanyon

HwuXVvo.png

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Thanks. Getting a lot more done tonight than I expected.

CUoghWY.png
W4d8eKw.png

Lots of other similar updates. Credit kingkanyon and alanchiz. :)

Fofo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Holy shit! These preview look awesome, man. Can't wait! :D

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Thanks, man! I'm trying to keep a balance of old/new guys but who knows how long I'll keep that up. There's a lot of over-due guys in the game (and probably always will be), but I'm knocking a few off the list this week. More than a few guys will get new threads as well.

Credit to Iccotracs and Wolfpac_69

qgejsJS.png

moonmaster1

Young Lion
Reaction score
You work very fast sir. Many thanks for adding ambrose and devitt. Two of my new favorites!

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
hey guys, I'm finally back lol, I was moving so hopefully I can get some more matches for you guys whenever I get the chance!!

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Oh hell yeah! Saw that on my youtube feed the other day, awesome! :)

Trying to get some minor things done today:

yowvcaJ.png

I'm backtracking movesets right now, if anyone has moveset glitches or AI glitches they know of let me know here in the thread.

I've had Bray's three point stance charge pointed out. I'm looking around but bound to miss things.