Showdown 64

thejess2000

Young Lion
Reaction score
-hey man, really enjoying this save, especially the addition of the old school guys like Rogers and Georgeous George. Going to dl the dlc with Earthquake here in just a sec. Quick question: as far as the movesets go, when you have multiple wrestlers in one, (i.e. the radicalz), do I need to un-check the moveset that I DON'T want to use in the cheats to make sure the wrestler I do pick uses the right moves, or should I just leave all the movesets checked? Thanks a ton - great save.

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Hey Keson awesome dlc love the focus on tag teams, but as I was playing I noticed you have ted dibiase in two slots, as Jake The Snake's second attire and Pipers third. Is he only supposed to be behind Piper or both?

Clarityman

Opener
Reaction score
Just played a match with Slaughter and it was fantastic.

EDIT: All textures are great, except Roddy Piper has an Austin 3:16 shirt. I don't think his body textures are loading even though I can see them in Piper's folder. Hennig and Dibiase are in the 3 and 4 slots, and Rude looks PERFECT (no pun intended)... I must have missed a DLC somewhere?

Anybody know what I should do?

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Clarityman said:
Just played a match with Slaughter and it was fantastic.

EDIT: All textures are great, except Roddy Piper has an Austin 3:16 shirt. I don't think his body textures are loading even though I can see them in Piper's folder. Hennig and Dibiase are in the 3 and 4 slots, and Rude looks PERFECT (no pun intended)... I must have missed a DLC somewhere?

Anybody know what I should do?
I'm an idiot who keeps making new dumps.

Here:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/59rdnb683v0nv59/Roddy_Piper.7z

I guess getting all that done this weekend, I was bound to miss a few steps.

OptimusCrime

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Thanks for the fix, although i kinda liked rodney the piper in a 3:16 shirt :)

AJ styles type 3 is also on the fritz by the way.
Is there a fix to bring back the crowd sound effect? Its quiet during matches except i get cheers and boos when moves are done

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Oh yeah. I keep forgetting about AJ. I'm about to fill his slot up with classic TNA guys, anyway.

The crowd seems fine with my copy. I'm not sure what's happening with yours, what arena/wrestlers were you using?

OptimusCrime

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
man i use everybody lol. usually happens 75% of the time, just now i did ambrose and yoko vs punk and bam bam. I usually use nitro or wcw saturday night arena.
also, we talked about this a while ago but i still get water bottles and head from the crowd, any codes to get just chairs from the crowd?

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Kevin Von Erich. I think I've assembled enough reference pis to have Kevin, Kerry, David and Fritz in one slot. I always thought it was cool how he wrestled shoe-less.

phr0LW3.png

DynamiteTommy

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
WOW MAN !!! Damn cool to see the the Von Erich's make it in Keson. What do you think about the chances of there rivals The Fabulous Freebirds Hayes, Gordy, Buddy Jack, and maybe Black Bird/ Ice Man king Parsons ( or Garvin ) getting a DLC release Someday? I love how you left the Royal Rumble arena "unfinished" or "generic".( so it can be anywhere ) I usually replace the ring mat & apron skirts with NJPW, NXT, or Classic NWA textures. Now with this good news, I can look forward to Wrestling your Von Erich's in a WCCW ring. Thanks Bro. And if anybody wants any of those textures ( to change apron skirts & stuff ) let me know. ( there not "great", but they are a lot of fun )

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
You will have Freebirds vs The Von Erichs. :)

Jordy made a great Chris Adams mod and I want to include it with more Wccw guys, so who knows who will make the cut. Freedbirds will take 4, as will The Von Erichs, and That leaves 3 more WccW guys we can use at the very least, since there is still plenty of room in this thing. It's not even half full.

DynamiteTommy

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
In that case, what do you think about The Missing Link? :)
And looking at your new avatar , Lawler with the goatee & mullet
( from his AWA/ WCCW unification matches with Kerry?

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I'll keep it in mind! Between this and the other modern updates, might not make the Christmas Day deadline. We'll see, though.

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Von Erichs and freebirds would be a great addition! Kevin looks great and looking forward to all the updates! Another thing I love is your creators tool, been real beneficial to me
<iframe type='text/html' width='250' height='250' src='
' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe>

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Glad to hear you're having fun with it. :)

Send some of your creations, eh? Maybe next update you won't have to re-install so much.

Kerry joins the fray:

yb0C0mg.png

Rain

Midcard
Reaction score
Hell yeah the Von Erichs Been wanting a good Texas Tornado and you made the perfect Kerry first try congrats Kevin looks great too.I know refs are not the greatest for these guys looking forward to David and Fritz.I'm gonna put some people down with The Claw.