Showdown 64

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
JordyAD said:
I'll do thats!
If you do, try to make it cover up the Armageddon arena, as I use it the least. :p

Click me to download Kerry Von Erich, Kevin Von Erich, and Magnum TA!
Includes a portrait for you to replace Dusty's old one, as Magnum takes his second slot.
Credit to jcsix
WeSQWTS.png

Not sure how much more work I will get done this week, so I uploaded these in case this is my stopping point for the time. I don't feel like making new faces and movesets today. :) Gonna try to avoid burnout.

OptimusCrime

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Jordy that would be awesome if you do that arena!!!!! That ring is very nostalgic for me :)
Dude keson, you threw like 20 DLC this week at us its cool man. dont get burnt out............ unless youre going to create Owen Hart.
lol jk
I been having issues with the tournament mode. Every time I select it and im selecting characters the cursor doesnt stop moving to different wrestlers. I basically cant select anybody cause its going to fast out of my control.
any fix for this?

thejess2000

Young Lion
Reaction score
'plug in' a second controller in your controller configuration, that usually fixes it for me!

OptimusCrime

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Thanks TheJess. For me, "plugging in" a controller didnt work, it was already checked but when i unchecked it for player 2 it went back to normal. LOL
thank you tho :) kind of a weird thing to happen. Appreciate it.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Turn the second controller off.

The emulator thinks it is plugged in.

OptimusCrime

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
would it be possible to upload a picture for scott hall and kevin nash's spot? i had a hard time finding nash and i didnt know he was scott halls type 2. Even character picture is scott hall.
also, bill goldbergs shoes are a different color.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Here's the profile pic:

OLkFy5a.png

I fixed Goldberg's boots, I'll upload them when I get off work.

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
OptimusCrime said:
would it be possible to upload a picture for scott hall and kevin nash's spot? i had a hard time finding nash and i didnt know he was scott halls type 2. Even character picture is scott hall.
Change Goldbergs boot colors to the default colors and it will be fixed
Disco Inferno's chest textures aren't working, but I fixed it, you have to rename the chest to " 5FB2E68BF86FABDB2F06A8EF96DDD6FE " and the upper back to " 7ECCC9EECF77BE2511CB1D2B0AD217DE "
and the side of the head to " AFF92DFADE5266353905D8066B57AE37 "

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Tyler Black</dt><dd>Dec 6 2014, 05:32:48 PM</dd></dl><div>
OptimusCrime said:
Change Goldbergs boot colors to the default colors and it will be fixed
Disco Inferno's chest textures aren't working, but I fixed it, you have to rename the chest to " 5FB2E68BF86FABDB2F06A8EF96DDD6FE " and the upper back to " 7ECCC9EECF77BE2511CB1D2B0AD217DE "
and the side of the head to " AFF92DFADE5266353905D8066B57AE37 "[/quote]That's (likely) because it's conflicting with mods you have put in yourself, my man. ;) Works fine for me. :)

@ Stingkane: Soon.

DynamiteTommy

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
That's weird because I am having the same problem. The only mod I added is Jordy's Chris Adams & ring aprons and stuff I switch out in the Royal Rumble Arena. I rename the textures correctly, and it's a freakin' arena. That shouldn't matter? . . . should it? Oh yeah,change A.J. Styles Ring attire 3 bottom color to dark red. & upper body to taped up dark blue.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Now I'm really confused. I'll look into it tonight, because it's still fine on my end.

DynamiteTommy

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Yeah, it's an easy fix. for some reason he has a gold chain ( clepto maybe :) ) take it off. Disco is back to "normal" kinda like A.J. styles 3rd attire & Goldberg's boots. No big whoop. It's all good

:beavis

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Lucha Underground mods by baal666! Sooooo stoked to have these guys join the fray!

35d6pau.jpg

80las

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Lucha mods look awesome! Great job baal and Keson,
looking forward for more Lucha Underground - maybe an arena too ? :)