Showdown 64

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
kingkanyon said:
Who Knew Sharing could be so fun... AWESOME
Without Wolfpac, baal666, yourself and ALL the others sharing their stuff this mod would still be less than 100 wrestlers.

What can be produced through cooperation is seriously mind blowing with this project. It was actually at N64GC (a long dead No Mercy forum) that WldFb posted his find about multiple movesets in one wrestler slot. I've dreamed of this size of roster ever since, and along the way kind of forgot that actual scope of the work we've done until last night when I was counting the roster entries and realized I was 5 wrestlers away from 200. I thought I was near maybe 160, that's how far I was off.

What's funny is instead of letting it be I'm still tempted to keep adding to it. Even now.

treefrog

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Thanks for this. This has to be the most ambitious No Mercy game ever made.

OptimusCrime

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Keson said:
2 days, over 200 downloads.

Holy cow. Thanks guys! :D
No, THANK YOU! this game has consumed my weekend. love it, such a solid roster. I remember when there was only about 30 guys to choose from, Its come a long way. If you stopped adding guys now i wouldnt even be upset.
On a side note i noticed a few bugs, Jeff Jarretts HUD name says "JOE". Rusevs ground leg grapple move warps him under the ring. Bray Wyatts shirt is missing and scottie to hottie's type 4's face is missing.
Thanks again for the best wrestling game ever.
Bruce Campbell

OptimusCrime

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
hmm really? is it supposed to be the shirt that says follow the buzzards like in the portrait pic? cause mine is just a black tank top.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
The buzzards shirt is still in there, but I also wanted a plain shirt so I put it in, if it was missing you would see AKI textures.

You can also change Jarret's name in the smackdown mall.

OptimusCrime

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
yea i changed jarretts name already, just wanted to give a heads up for your next cht file.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I've had over 200 downloads but less than ten people have chimed in with their thoughts.

Does this just suck that bad or something? LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!

StingKane

Young Lion
Reaction score
Keson, I just got home after a weekend out of town. I can't believe this is out. THANK YOU for putting Goldust in! I've been waiting and waiting for that. I can't wait to get this downloaded and play. I haven't made a video in a while, but I sure as hell will soon!

OptimusCrime

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
You know what would be a cool way to thank all the people that helped with this game? If the modders are cool with it then get some pics of them and add them in as the crowd. It would pretty much be an easter egg for you guys.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
OptimusCrime said:
You know what would be a cool way to thank all the people that helped with this game? If the modders are cool with it then get some pics of them and add them in as the crowd. It would pretty much be an easter egg for you guys.
kingkanyon and keson already ready slated for the upcoming jobber slots.

helm alastor

Young Lion
Reaction score
Finally able to play the game, Keson. Been testing it out and really want to thank you for the atomic elbow, it works great now. Going to check further if ever there are other bugs, but smooth sailing for now. If ever someone wants to contribute anything, like textures for example, do they just post it as a reply, or do they have to directly message you?

damian001

Young Lion
Reaction score
Keson said:
OptimusCrime said:
kingkanyon and keson already ready slated for the upcoming jobber slots.

Oh man, I wish I still had the OnslaughtSix mod I had back in 2006. :game:

jordyad

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Hey Keson dont forgot to put that Chris Adams I made year ago ;)

200 Wrestlers!!!?

I remembers at the really beginning of the save when they were only Hulk Hogan, André, Austin, Sting, Steamboat, Thesz and a really few wrestlers! I feel really great to be one of the first contributor :)

This save is simply AMAZING great work Keson and the other :) No word to express how amazed I am (hope you understand :p)

wiseman

Young Lion
Reaction score
This game is insane. Thank you for the great work you guys provide to the community. I notice that there are some quite of bit warp issues which can be annoying but it's easy to get out them. You think you can fix the warp issue or at least explain to us the reason behind the warp issues. Also, i notice that mod only works on 1.0 and not on 1.1 no mercy rom.

Other than that, i think this is a great game. so many wrestlers to choose from and it seems like you can add 30 more wrestlers or so.

btw: if you do requests, can you create Tiger Ali Singh ? I really enjoyed his wrestling promos back in the day.