Showdown 64

DoubleHelix

Young Lion
Reaction score
Thanks! I'll check it out. For the music was referring to the background stuff but later noticed that there actually are options in cheats (my bad). Prefer it on. But I keep the entrances off mainly due to there being no music so that patch definitely appeals to me.

On the Goldberg spear: So it's an S damage move that can be used whenever (you meant A+B?), and has no link with the special meter? Probably shouldn't be relying on Smackdown Mall for any of this info as it's displayed as C damage there I think.

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Yes! sorry been playing on my computer for so long I forget B is the strike button on the N64. Yeah, don't rely on the smackdown mall for info, a lot of the hacks and mods and such don't take effect until you are in match. spears, as long as it is the A+B combo, are S powered.

h.l.r.

Midcard
Reaction score
Wow!! I can't believe it !! I've been trying to keep updates on this game .

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Converting barskio's fantastic Psycho Driver 4 for Showdown use. Progress is slowly being made, I'm not really modding or hacking a bunch at the moment.

xF4XqLW.gif

D

DaYjenLeem

Crowd Member
Hello Guys!
I want Your Help In Android
n64oid Wwf No Mercy,MoD 2012
Rooster Dont Work But..
Arenas And Potraits are Shown..!!
It means I cannot play it in android..
Help Me please I am New in this forum.
Hello guys!!
I am New In thiS forum
and I want Your Help
On Android n64oid
Wwe 2k14 MoD Dont Work
It only Changes The Arenas
Potrait and misc..
It Dont Change The..
Rooster Hope U All
Guys Will Help Me.Out..
Or Might It aint Playable
On Android..

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
There isn't an emulator for android compatible with Showdown.

Sorry, but unless you are on PC, this won't work.

edit: Never mind, you're asking how to get shitty youtube compilations to work in the official Showdown thread.

<BAN!>

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
another awesome match-up for you guys:

loving the updates so far man!!

TheBITW44

Young Lion
Reaction score
I downloaded SD64 about a year ago and got everything functioning properly except one big problem: lag. My questions are:
1. Has the lag been fixed
2. Are there any specific emulator settings for it to not lag
Thanks in advance. This is (from videos and stuff I've read) the best mod in No Mercy history and one of the best in all of video games IMO.

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
savage101 said:
Cool vids as always my man.
thx man, glad you liked it!! Here is another one for you guys:

Hopefully this match happens lol!!

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
We're back.

Version 6 will be publicly available.

All I ask is that you leave me alone with personal messages and questions that don't belong here.

If you have a hack request, don't ask me. I'm already hacking moves for 3 different saves and I don't care what you think I should make next. I know it sounds harsh, but I honestly do not care what people want from this, because the whole point of this mod was to give ME the wrestling game I always wanted.

If you have a cool idea for a hack or mod, OSR is loaded with tutorials to give you the guiding light.

I, however, am done with answering redundant questions and requests.

The excuse I was given multiple times was "Not everyone knows how to hack or mod" when it came to justification for bothering me with noob and inane questions. That's the most piss poor excuse I've ever heard.

My retort is this: There are literally dozens (AND DOZENS!!!!!) of us who have made tutorials and tried to break new ground in No Mercy modding for the public. Though the theory may be simple, the actual execution takes practice and time. We have the resources here for anyone to learn these things, though. And great teachers to boot.

So instead of asking me things YOU want, just let me and my team be happy in creating the mod we envision. Do you have bug reports? Fine, that's perfectly okay. Do you want to know if a certain hack has been made or a match type or even a move? DON'T ASK HERE. This threads is STRICTLY for Showdown 64 discussion.

We have a separate thread for Project 64 2.1 problems, and a general discussion thread for all AKI related questions. Don't ask here for stuff that has nothing to do with this particular mod, and do NOT make hack requests here or in my personal inbox, because all it does is frustrate me.

I'm learning this stuff day by day, and if you want something in this game that isn't there, literally everything you need to start is here at OSR.

I love this mod, I have been working on this mod during silence, and all I ask is that people stop treating this like I'm obliged to act and distribute a certain way.

I appreciate all the attention it has gotten, and I'm glad people enjoy playing it, but the next time someone gives me a lecture on how and why I should do things they want, I will quit completely. You don't pay me. As soon as you do, you can act like I owe you a certain attitude or DLC, because then I will be obliged to give you your money's worth.

This is a project started by friends FOR friends, which we graciously allowed the public to join in on, but that doesn't make us your personal No Mercy creation station. I and many other have written tutorials and provided you with everything you need to make your own personal dream roster, as I have.

So let's have fun with this, and please, understand that I have worked extremely hard not only on this mod,but on this SITE as well to give people all the information and resources needed to create something like this. OSR is the product of years of hard work between myself and many others. This site has become the largest resource of modding/hacking wrestling games IN THE WORLD. Utilize it, and stop expecting the veterans to spoonfeed you. Look around more.

All you have to do is a little bit of reading.

Alright, rant over. I just had to get it out of me, new previews coming Friday, May 8th. The next update will be released in June.

Until then, have fun, guys.

:withflair:

edit: If you think my attitude sucks NOW, just wait until I'm wrestling in OVW. You guys will HATE me.

OptimusCrime

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Awesome, glad everything ironed itself out (hopefully). looking forward for V6.
WWE 2k15 finally came out on a PC, I was excited and got it. Needless to say the game sucks balls, No Mercy/Showdown 64 is the past and future of wrestling games. Bottom line.

Ryedarn

Young Lion
Reaction score
Hey all new here,
saw this on YouTube and would love to try it out!
I've followed the Instructions, I'm getting all the names Jeff Hardy, Hogan etc..
the Cht. Fla. and texture files are all in the correct places
But I'm still having an error?
Example,
Hulk hogan name appears but it's Grand Master Sexy portrait, with a bandaged up chest and a white and grey goatee
also following the first step of Downloading Pj64 from the link, there are so many versions from 1.0 - 2.2 which one do i use?
I tried 2.1 but it gave me the same Hogan problem as i mentioned...now trying 2.2 still same problem.

thanks for any help, sorry im a noob lol
and hello to you all :)