Showdown 64

TJPunk

Opener
Reaction score
The door is also open now for different nameplates based on gimmicks/affiliations due to the short names now being hidden, you could just make them initials to get different nameplates.

Like HHNWO for Hollywood Hogan nWo nameplate or KOWWE for a Kevin Owens WWE branded nameplate. So many possibilities open up now with the custom nameplates.

For now though, I'm focusing on the default 5.4 roster, and then I'll work on some bonus nameplates.

jordyad

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Amazing name plate! What still have you plan to do for pionner guys (late 1800 ,begin 1900)? :D

TJPunk

Opener
Reaction score
Those guys will still have custom nameplates, if that's what you're asking. They will be under the Pro Wrestling Hall of Fame banner.

Chuckiepk

Promoter
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Congratulations on having the Showdown 64 topic reach its 100th page!

TJPunk: Those name plates are awesome!

TJPunk

Opener
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback guys!

I'm in the final stages of finishing the 5.4 roster. I had originally thought about releasing some alternate nameplates for some guys, but I'll save that for later down the line in favor of getting these released sooner.

Maybe even tonight...
*ahem*

*DOWNLOAD LINK REMOVED - FIXED LINK COMING SOON*

They're done.

Nameplates for every default 5.4 wrestler. Just extract the folder and put in the folder with the rest of the Showdown 5.4 textures. I based most of these on either a wrestlers most well known affiliation or the attire/gimmick the wrestler is wearing. I'm sure not everyone will be happy with all of my choices for some of the wrestlers, but that's part of why I plan on making alternates for some of these guys down the road.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to take a break and just play the game!

PlatinumJoystick

Young Lion
Reaction score
I noticed a slight mistake.

The file name of Misawa's nameplate should be 6570437AAE000D81CCF34A1CA891BC8B.png, and Kenta Kobashi's should be named CA63BB4224E0EA5C23FA501ED0CA3C14.png

jordyad

Main Eventer
Reaction score
More SUPER Legends for the V5.5 :D
WWF%20No%20Mercy%20U%20V1.0%20snap0023_zpswafjseqz.jpg
WWF%20No%20Mercy%20U%20V1.0%20snap0021_zpsy0edy81q.jpg

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I know who those guys are, but I bet many of our members do not. :)

jordyad

Main Eventer
Reaction score
With Showdown 64 people will got more wrestling knowledge soo :D
"The Man of 1,000 Holds"
Caddock_zpsljq3afju.png

Stanislaus and Wladek Zbyszko are next
Who would you choose?

TJPunk

Opener
Reaction score
This is easily the most comprehensive roster in a wrestling game ever in terms of the different styles and eras represented on the roster. I love it.

jordyad

Main Eventer
Reaction score
The roster is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar to be over bro :) soo you can expect WAY more wrestler

TJPunk

Opener
Reaction score
JordyAD said:
The roster is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar to be over bro :) soo you can expect WAY more wrestler
Here's what I get from that...

"Get ready to make a LOT more nameplates..."

wiseman

Young Lion
Reaction score
I like the "faster 4 player" code. Is it possible to make a hack that will allow 6 players in one ring?

PinkFloyd

Midcard
Reaction score
I really like those wrestlers but who are they??? I'm young and I never dipped my feet into 1950s-70s wrestling

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
They're olderthan that. One is a guy who trained Andre and the other is The French Angel. You should google him.

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
I see you've found a way to expand the roster. Incredible. Hope fully that means this can surpass the fire pro games as the most comprehensive roster of all time :)