Showdown 64

TJPunk

Opener
Reaction score
So by unlimited rosters, would that mean that theoretically no more sharing slots? Everyone would get their own 4 attire slot?

Or is sharing part of how the unlimited roster thing is pulled off?

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
TJPunk said:
Or is sharing part of how the unlimited roster thing is pulled off?
You are correct.

:withflair: still cool, though.I want to figure out a way to make each attire's portrait selectable in the menu, then re-hack the select screen to feature them all.

TJPunk

Opener
Reaction score
Made a 5.4 windows icon if anyone wants to use it for maybe a shortcut for Project 64. It's an attachment on this post.
I'm working on resizing the nameplates. They were appearing too big in-game. I finally figured out why it was doing that, so now I'm working on fixing all of them.

Look for a new download link very soon. These will look much better. Think of them as nameplates 2.0.
Annnnnnnnd.... done already.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/6mxwym6cw2b97ob/Wrestler_Nameplates.rar

Attachments:

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
here is another epic match up for you guys:

RIP Hot Rod n Macho!!

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I love what both you guys do for the project. Thanks. :)

I want to get some work done tomorrow night since I won't be in the ring.

OptimusCrime

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
There are pros and cons to having 1 slot per wrestler.
Pros: you can have 4 attires which most wrestlers have and when you do stuff like a royal rumble or king of the ring, wrestlers in a 2-4 slot would have their own move sets.
cons: There would be LOTS of pages to go through when selecting wrestlers. If everybody had a their own slot now you would have 23 pages of wrestlers to scroll through. and the roster is only getting bigger. Aside from that, it just might be a lot of work for the modders.
Good work TJ, I like the new stuff your putting on the table.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Hogan has five attires in one slot now, remember?

I want to do the same with others, like Steve Austin

in WCW - "Stunning Steve Austin". I have an idea for a stun gun hack, as well.

wiseman

Young Lion
Reaction score
The nameplates are even better. Thanks for making them smaller. This how it should of been. BTW: Kesson, sometimes when I do a move, the wrestler (sometimes computer) would just lock up or freeze. Is there anyway to fix that? I would consider this to be the biggest glitch for this game. Other than that, everything is spot on.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
That's way too broad of a description for me to understand the circumstances. They actually freeze or they just do nothing?

PinkFloyd

Midcard
Reaction score
If you want any suggestions for the unlimited roster, I recommend you go to japan ;)

savage101

Midcard
Reaction score
Looking back at the history of this beast mod. I first posted on page 3 and now its at 101 pages. Frankenstein is ALIVE !

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Yeah, it is. I just don't have much time anymore. I tried to do some stuff tonight, but between being so beat up and out of place in the world I've been striking out.

I did figure out how to get multiple corners taunts, at least.

Everyone who has contributed or wants to, we need you now. I can't do as much as I want, and I am starting to realize it.

I will still be working,but without the community learning and helping, we won't see the next version for quite some time.

savage101

Midcard
Reaction score
Keson said:
Yeah, it is. I just don't have much time anymore. I tried to do some stuff tonight, but between being so beat up and out of place in the world I've been striking out.

I did figure out how to get multiple corners taunts, at least.

Everyone who has contributed or wants to, we need you now. I can't do as much as I want, and I am starting to realize it.

I will still be working,but without the community learning and helping, we won't see the next version for quite some time.
That is a serious thought. Maybe you guys should post an official thread to weed out the weak / strong and see who has the time to really help this thing. Think of it as a recruiting process perhaps.

:eek:hyeah

Rain

Midcard
Reaction score
Count me in I'll help anyway I can and if ppl want help or tips with textures I'm always up for helping.Not much good at hacking except basic attire hacks but I know move replacements.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>S.K. Stylez</dt><dd>Aug 10 2015, 02:09:22 PM</dd></dl><div>I can make the dreams come true.[/quote]I wasn't waiting for you to volunteer, sucka. :) You're the reason this latest version is delayed simply because you've changed the game SO MUCH.

But yeah, we don't need to start another thread, if people can do stuff, talk to me here or PM, however, I do NOT have the time to teach anyone, this needs to be understood.

Rain, you're definitely getting recruited for move replacements, I don't have time.