Showdown 64

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
pretty damn awesome Chuck, Goldberg will still kick there ass though lol!!

Never Be Game Over

Young Lion
Reaction score
Nice.

Now both Hollywood Hogan and Goldberg are ridiculously hard to beat in their own different ways that accurately represent what they were like back in that era... Goldberg was a beast. If you wanted to beat Hogan, you'd have to take on the entire nWo to do it.

dbs64

Midcard
Reaction score
This game has the feel of old Capcom games or Streets of Rage

Chuckiepk

Promoter
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I am still working on version 2 for my weapons overhaul project to go along with Wolfpac_69’s arenas. In addition to having arena specific weapons for all of the new arenas, I am also planning to add a few new weapons along with some new features for the weapons. The first new feature that I have a preview for is a code that allows you to have a chance of retrieving a ladder when you grab for a random weapon from the audience. The only real downside is that you can’t have more than 1 ladder in the match. The code is still a WIP and therefore still has a few bugs, but I think the hardest part is finished.

4Ny6Nsy.png

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
can you make it so the weapons come from under the ring? this is great work though dude i wish you luck with this project :)

jordyad

Main Eventer
Reaction score
We Already try it but when you edit the aprin properties to make weapon takable from under the ring, you cannot get in the ring anymore :/

Chuckiepk

Promoter
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Keson said:
Wolfpac_69 said:
can you make it so the weapons come from under the ring? this is great work though dude i wish you luck with this project :)
Did you miss this?

http://s15.zetaboards.com/Generation_Hex?topic=8035839/1/

I have an idea how to fix it using button activators and broad location mods, though.
If you are able to fix it, then I have a pretty cool idea that can go along with it. I just figured out how to change the random weapon probability while in-match. This means that I will be able to make it so that when you grab a weapon from under the ring, you can retrieve weapons such as a barbed wire 2x4, kendo stick, sledgehammer, etc. but when you try to grab a weapon from the audience, you can only retrieve weapons such as chairs or bottles since you don't normally find barbed wire 2x4s in the crowd.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Basically the code can be structured like this:

When player presses the button for reaching for a weapon
the apron properties change
When player is standing and doing nothing
Apron properties revert back to normal

It should work, I just don't have much time to mod, as wrestling takes up most of my free time, but now that I have my desktop back, I'll be back to work. :)

SuperKickParty

Young Lion
Reaction score
Love the mod. Couple of questions to improve my love:
1) How do I spear w/ Goldberg?
2)How do I unlock the arenas in championship mode?

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
SuperKickParty said:
Love the mod. Couple of questions to improve my love:
1) How do I spear w/ Goldberg?
2)How do I unlock the arenas in championship mode?
1: You can only spear on special, by using the A+B buttons with a direction.

2: I'm not sure what you mean, all the arenas are unlocked.

SuperKickParty

Young Lion
Reaction score
Thanks.

I read something about pressing down C to get more from the menu. I don't have TNA and a couple others that show up in championship mode in exhibition. All I have are: RAW; AAA; Smackdown; WM; Indy; ECW; Nitro; NXT; and WCW Saturday Night. If that's all of them, my bad

On a + here are some random tags I discovered that are awesome:
Daniel Bryan and Mike Awesome (Awesome Dragons)
Lance Storm and Masato Tanaka
Big Ryk and Ricky Steamboat
Blue Demon and Jake Roberts
Sgt. Slaughter and Ken Shamrock
Honky Tonk Man and New Jack

Chuckiepk

Promoter
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
The arenas that you have are all of the ones that have been released so far. The extra ones will most likely be included in a future version.

ShatterTheSky

Young Lion
Reaction score
43X1IST.png

It took fucking ages, but I finally beat Goldberg on Nitro. I may not have pinned him, but a win is a win, and he got KTFO'd.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
That's the only way to beat him, actually. I'm working on a fix for it, though. ;)