Showdown 64

DynamiteTommy

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
And your pants CBV, do you not wrestle in those anymore either? :cbv2: lol
Just kidding bro. I'm sure they are a shared texture in another folder.
How do we unlock Casey Reeves?

DynamiteTommy

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
I have ljust looked through the Wrestler select screen again and don't see you. I see your coach Rip Rogers, Chris Adams, and two Verne Gagnes, I figure that's where you would be at.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Nope. Check the same section that the indys guys are at. I don't deserve to be in a slot with those legends

DynamiteTommy

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
well I got 3 Christopher Daniels, a Kazarian, super Dragon, Ryan, Hero, & Strong. And my NXT is a little "funky" I have an unfinished Sami Zayn and Neville has what looks like a weird Rasta hat on. It will go away if I change his head shape, but I can't use him in a match. If I try I get a "fatal error " and the warning says that and "stopping emulation" Does something sound "not right" about all this might I have the wrong FLA. or CHT. files installed? I have installed, moved,removed, EAT, SLEEP, REINSTALLED, REPEAT !!! Soooooooooooo many times until Tyler Black. set me straight about the extra arena file.

exildaot

Young Lion
Reaction score
before i downloaded the new cheat file, it was ok with the textures and the game but i installed the new cheat file it's not working correclty..

what should i do?

Chuckiepk

Promoter
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Here is a preview of a small detail that I have been working on for Showdown. Ever since I first saw Neville do a 450 splash off of the crowd barricade in his match against Dolph Ziggler, I have wanted to make a way to recreate it in No Mercy. The other day I was finally able to figure out how to make it possible. In order to make it work, you will need to have the player who is using Neville try to grab a weapon from the audience while the wrestler that they are focusing on is laying on the ground. Doing this will activate an animation for Neville jumping off a ladder but instead, it looks like he is doing a 450 splash off of the barricade. It is converted to work with all 4 players and it only works with Neville.

qBOMyeO.png

NLG

Young Lion
Reaction score
^ That's one of the most amazing hacks in No Mercy I think I've ever seen. Incredible stuff Chuckie

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
here is another match for you guys:

And amazing work Chuckie!!

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Showdown_64 Now has 30 usable arenas Previews have been added to the first post

This is only the beginning....

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
awesome work man, really well done!! Can't wait to see what else you guys have in store for the next version!!

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I can't get home soon enough! Still have a weekof waiting, but now that this incredible addition is done, we can start mapping out the next move!

Amazing. Amazing, man.

skainlurmis

Young Lion
Reaction score
This is amazing! Absolutely amazing! Thank you so much for the intense amount of work done!

I have a question though, I see in the roster that RVD has 4 attires, but when I cycle through the options in 5.5 it only has RVD, Sabu, Justin Credible, and Lance Storm. Did I miss something or do I need to install those seperately. Also I seem to be missing the Japan arena I'm seeing videos of. Please forgive me if this stuff has been addressed earlier, and thanks again for your time!!
I dug around, and found the answer thank you so much anyway. Forget I even brought it up.