Showdown 64

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Hey man, hate to be this guy, but i found a bug in the new cheat file you posted today. i tried playing around with the cheats, but i couldnt get past the rules section of starting a match, game kept freezing

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Tyler Black</dt><dd>Oct 25 2015, 02:24:47 PM</dd></dl><div>Hey man, hate to be this guy, but i found a bug in the new cheat file you posted today. i tried playing around with the cheats, but i couldnt get past the rules section of starting a match, game kept freezing[/quote]I turned off match type in the main cheat section, also, turn off optional cage match in the showdown 64 folder in the cheats as well, now I got it to work!!

Thanks Keson for the bug fixes, though, now Hogan has both his WWE attire and his classical attire on at the same time lol!! Also I guess you removed Hollywood Hogan in nitro for this version?? Don't know if you meant to do that or not.

Anyways thanks for the bug fixes man, can't imagine wait version 6 is going to be like!!

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
6.0 Will be beautiful and i will do my best to make it so :) as keson knows i have been in poor health atm and my mind isn't on task BUT i can say this game WILL have 30+ selectable arenas when im done

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Wolfpac_69 said:
6.0 Will be beautiful and i will do my best to make it so :) as keson knows i have been in poor health atm and my mind isn't on task BUT i can say this game WILL have 30+ selectable arenas when im done
You're a freaking legend man, honestly :)

savage101

Midcard
Reaction score
Yeah the fact that backstage is back is just awesome. I think its possible to go through all the championship mods now. I got half way through the hardcore title last night. I started off against TAZ and ended up facing Christopher daniels for the title with Brock.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
dafamily said:
Thanks Keson for the bug fixes, though, now Hogan has both his WWE attire and his classical attire on at the same time lol!! Also I guess you removed Hollywood Hogan in nitro for this version?? Don't know if you meant to do that or not.
I'm not sure what you mean, Hogan has two attires simultaneously?

Hogan at Nitro works for me.

edit: I just double checked, the 'rule' glitch doesn't exist for me (Tyler, make sure ONLY SHowdown 64 is ticked in your box, ya noob), and Hogan in Nitro works perfectly.

What are you guys doing beyond clicking the 'SHowdown 64' box? You guys are being silly.

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
I mustve had something else checked and didnt realize it. i got past the rules section now, but yeah i ran into the same problem with Hogan. i only have the showdown box checked now
290rey0.jpg

he was working on the cheats before this one tho, i think im just gonna go back to using that one

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
He works fine in this one, and the old one has glaring problems I do NOT recommend to anyone.

Have you guys tried turning it off and on again after fixing your cheat selection? I literally JUST tried it on mine, which is the copy I uploaded last night, and it works PERFECTLY.

kowNoOS.png

What you may be doing wrong is leaving the superstar select screen and not returning all the way back to the main menu to reset Hogan's attires. I can't say it enough: this cheat file is superior, works better, and if you go back to using the old one I will slap you. ;)

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Just tried turning off and turning back on the emulator, hogan is still 80s hogan in Nitro. You uh sure you incuded the right cheat pad? says it was last modified 7/23/15 at 2:31 am

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Ah see, ive fucked up a lot of cheat files in my day, but i knew i wasnt crazy ;) thanks for this Keson. the cheat file is really all we need, the textures and save files are up to date

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
For a fun Easter egg, tag HHH with Shawn and watch Triple H's taunts change. ;)

Also, if you tag Harlem Heat together, pause the match and restart it to unlock their tag attires.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Here's another hotfix for the glitch with the Hard Chop 1:

D114DB34 4D65
81044B62 16f8
D314DB34 4D65
81044B62 1702

edit: Has anyone fought Goldberg in Nitro, yet?

hulkster

Opener
Reaction score
Keson said:
Has anyone fought Goldberg in Nitro, yet?
He's impossible to beat. Not even Hollywood Hogan can't defeat him. Side note: I noticed that New japan arena is not included in the latest build.

ShatterTheSky

Young Lion
Reaction score
I really dig the new update. Lots of cool stuff going on in there, especially the arena-specific weapons, that one just blows me away. I really appreciate you for managing to keep your head on straight enough to work on this and get this out, Keson. I know how much of a toll wrestling training can take on you, both physically and mentally, as I am also currently training. Keep your head up, and keep up the good work.

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
hulkster said:
Keson said:
Has anyone fought Goldberg in Nitro, yet?
He's impossible to beat. Not even Hollywood Hogan can't defeat him. Side note: I noticed that New japan arena is not included in the latest build.
it is, Keson accidently left the old Arenas, in the new arenas folder. Go into Arenas>Arenas> and there should be another Arenas folder in there. delete that folder, and everything will load up properly

DynamiteTommy

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Thanks again for that Tyler. And thank you Keson for getting this out there. :10

I have a few more questions about 5.5, and they are about the Roster. I see you in there. (as Casey Reeves) How do we get to get to use him (you) as a playable character? Is he unlockable after completing some achievement? And where is your bandana?