Texture Workshop

Toguro

Opener
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Tyler Black</dt><dd>Oct 14 2017, 07:30:40 PM</dd></dl><div>very nice work on hot sauce. keep up the good work[/quote]thank you very much, I just hope to contribute a little to this great community

CCK (Chris Brookes & Kid Lykos)
credits Juice, Orson box, king kanyon, S.K. Stylez for the Shorts ROM Hack
http://www.mediafire.com/file/oxbbw4wskki54d4/cck_progress.rar
2r56yr7.png

jordyad

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Tracy Williams looks surprisingly good!

jordyad 's only suggestion for "Hot Sauce" would be to use an higher quality picture.

Like this one.

CCK looks good too! jordyad can tell how hard it is to get Kid Lykos's mask correct though. :p

And for Alex Shelley's son (Chris Brookes) jordyad would suggess maybe another face? and jordyad feels that head shape 1 would fit with Brookes perfectly.

Keep up the good work! Good to see new talents around ; )

Toguro

Opener
Reaction score
FLASHMAN said:
Tracy Williams looks surprisingly good!

FLASHMAN 's only suggestion for "Hot Sauce" would be to use an higher quality picture.

Like this one.

CCK looks good too! FLASHMAN can tell how hard it is to get Kid Lykos's mask correct though. :p

And for Alex Shelley's son (Chris Brookes) FLASHMAN would suggess maybe another face? and FLASHMAN feels that head shape 1 would fit with Brookes perfectly.

Keep up the good work! Good to see new talents around ; )
thanks FLASHMAN, I'll take your recommendations. It's hard to find a decent face for Chris; change the shape of head, you were right it looks much better.

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Very nice work yet again. you seem to excel at making faces. my only suggestion is to be a little more innovative with attires. dont just use logos pulled from pictures especially if they're low quality. see if you can remake them with photoshop tools, or try and find similar logos, like the kracken on his belt could be found easily through a google search. these methods will improve your attires 10 fold

Toguro

Opener
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Tyler Black</dt><dd>Oct 19 2017, 08:59:50 PM</dd></dl><div>Very nice work yet again. you seem to excel at making faces. my only suggestion is to be a little more innovative with attires. dont just use logos pulled from pictures especially if they're low quality. see if you can remake them with photoshop tools, or try and find similar logos, like the kracken on his belt could be found easily through a google search. these methods will improve your attires 10 fold[/quote]Thanks again, it's great to get advice from the bests. you're right. I was a bit lazy when I tried to find better references, haha. I will try to improve that. ; )
two newcomers from the texture workshop
Donovan Dijak and Keith Lee
credits Juice, Orson, Killacam
http://www.mediafire.com/file/pooar0abhxvv1t2/keith_lee_and_dijak.rar
35ana15.png

jnt7

Young Lion
Reaction score
You make a great Job, you have kazuchika okada and Zack sabre jr??

nexus

Young Lion
Reaction score
are you taking requests ? i would like lio rush, even though he is in NXT

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
We have a bbcode system for you to preview stuff in our forum, it's easy to use.

Other than that, i don't know any of the wrestler's you've made so far, so i don't know how accurate your work is. But according to the rest, it's good. Keep it up!

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
These are the first two faces of yours that I’m not thrilled with. Try and find better refs. Attires are good tho, align the knee pad logo with the lower leg texture as well, so it doesn’t get cut off like that

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
Face textures seem to be your specialty, however, copy pasting logos doesn't work, looks kinda off, there are better ways to do this, take a look around youtube and you will find a lot of tutorials in Illustrator and Photoshop about drawing stuff. Good job on the initiative.

Toguro

Opener
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Tyler Black</dt><dd>Oct 22 2017, 07:07:30 PM</dd></dl><div>These are the first two faces of yours that I’m not thrilled with. Try and find better refs. Attires are good tho, align the knee pad logo with the lower leg texture as well, so it doesn’t get cut off like that[/quote]Yes, they are not the best faces that are made, I will try to find better faces for the two. of them although there are not many references available on the Internet. with the already running sets the part of the knee,
KWG said:
Face textures seem to be your specialty, however, copy pasting logos doesn't work, looks kinda off, there are better ways to do this, take a look around youtube and you will find a lot of tutorials in Illustrator and Photoshop about drawing stuff. Good job on the initiative.
I think that until now that's my main problem, I have time these days, so I'll see tutorials about that. It's great to receive best-of-breed advice :aok:
three new wrestlers just out of the texture workshop
Timothy Thatcher, Travis Banks, Yujiro Takahashi
credits Juice Orson,
http://www.mediafire.com/file/d4d42eukack7gcp/ramdom.rar
w06sg7.png

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
very, very nice. thats what im talking about man good work. Attires are much better. my only complaint is Thatcher still has some purple in his face from the photo lighting. Are you using the luminosity blending effect to match skin tones?

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The NekoMancer</dt><dd>Oct 20 2017, 04:23:43 PM</dd></dl><div>We have a bbcode system for you to preview stuff in our forum, it's easy to use.

[/quote]

Toguro

Opener
Reaction score
:aok:

preview for Redragon, I just need to improve some of kyle's knee logos and they'll be ready for the Release
Credits Juice, Gent star, Orson
2vrtobd.jpg

jordyad

Main Eventer
Reaction score
ReDragon looks very good!

But jordyad would suggess to fix KOR's face a bit, the middle part don't fit with the cheeks, use the color balance on Photoshop in order to fix it.

And the knee alignements seems to be a weakness for you, use Orson's Alignement Tool which jordyad still use today

Otherwise, keep up the good work! :)