three more for the texture workshop: David Star, Drake Younger, Nathan Cruz
credits: Juice Orson, Tyler Black
http://www.mediafire.com/file/5e0j3lc50o999ff/mini_pack.rar
15yhsvp.jpg

jnt7

Young Lion
Reaction score
Great job!!
Can you make for me kenny oméga and kazuchika okada plz ?

Negan

Opener
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>nWo mark</dt><dd>Feb 27 2018, 09:46:18 PM</dd></dl><div>
Negan said:
Somebody have thees ones???
2vwa5b5.jpg
Lol, those are ancient (I know, I made them). I'll check my harddrive and see if I still have them.[/quote]
Somebody have Undertaker and Randy Orton by Undertaker666??

Toguro

Opener
Reaction score
Hi guys, I have several unfinished wrestlers, and I will not finish, and I've been lazily lately, so they'll be released, in case anyone wants them. On the other hand, I would like to do mods of dragon gate, noah or ddt, since it is rare to find mods of those companies so I would like to work on that, if anyone knows any page where to find references, I would appreciate it very much. happy day
Credits: Juice, Orson, Tyler black, AS, S.K. Stylez
Axel dieter jr ,Velveteen Dream, Vinny Marseglia, Daisuke Sekimoto, Ethan Page, Fred Yehi, Joseph Conners, Samy Guevara tk Cooper
http://www.mediafire.com/file/b03zqyalfztk60o/packs_wips.rar
whijqg.png

jnt7

Young Lion
Reaction score
very beautiful texture, even if they are wrestlers that I do not know. I would like to have those that you have not finished also if possible.
For exemple you don't release redragon

Max_Nova_010

Young Lion
Reaction score
If anyone doesn't mind I'd like to make a texture mod request of Dan "The Beast" Severn I can't find a texture mod of him whatsoever. Also Randy Orton 04, Tommy Dreamer & Sabu in iccotracs style if it's not too much to ask for.

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
Bromazepan said:
Those textures looks very familiar to me....
don't just say that. We don't want witch hunts here, so explain yourself and show us what you meant and some proof

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The NekoMancer</dt><dd>May 13 2018, 10:25:36 AM</dd></dl><div>
Bromazepan said:
don't just say that. We don't want witch hunts here, so explain yourself and show us what you meant and some proof[/quote]This.

Bromazepan

Young Lion
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The NekoMancer</dt><dd>May 13 2018, 10:25:36 AM</dd></dl><div>
Bromazepan said:
don't just say that. We don't want witch hunts here, so explain yourself and show us what you meant and some proof[/quote]I kinda late, but still....

20180514_194942.jpg

As you can see, mod by my great friend (left) has been made in 11th may . This mod on right side was made yesterday. You cannot say that some textures doesn't look the same. Just go and check his mod and then compare with mod of this fb dude[/SPOILER]

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
Okay the do look very similar. Let's see what auronplay has to say about this