Texture Workshop

Toguro

Opener
Reaction score
@bromazepan I will not fall for provocations, you can see my other creations, they are not the best, but I do not need to steal anything, maybe we use the same image for the torso, of there I do not see similarities, on the other hand this guy if he steals mods, and I have proofs just wait
this boy steals, and only changes the color, he does not do anything, and here the evidence
let's see what you say to this, I do not like doing this but you accused me of something that is not
2vj8tpk.png

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
@Broma : Your "good friend" is a known poacher who steals resources quite often. He is not a quality modder, and there's a good reason why he doesn't post here.

In this instance I will side with Auronplay, as that No Mercy Facebook page is filled with stolen textures and codes.

Bromazepan

Young Lion
Reaction score
You will send me proofs via PM. Nobody is provocating you, I've just noticed that you and that guy have the same textures. Just look at the pic that I've posted. Same attire and torso texture. Word to the wise

EDIT: We were working together on attire textures. I gave credits to him also. He's that M.Okasha dude. Don't blame him for something that he hasn't done. We are friends, so we work together as well. He released those 2 mods before me.
Aurunplay, you cannot say that you have similar textures when we can see that you obviously stole them. You are good modder, but stealing is just....

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
The fact that your friend owns a facebook page and posts his mods there makes me doubt your word, man.

Facebook modders are known for stealing and poaching, sorry.

Bromazepan

Young Lion
Reaction score
I'm sorry you now get a wrong picture of me, but trust me, this guy is not a stealer. I know him for 3 years. He always gives credits. I even let him know if he misses giving credits... all of that because this aurun dude stole textures, unbeliveable. Now you will think I'm stealer too, but I will show you that I'm as good person as good modder
I agree with you, fb modders are the worst, but this guy proves that stereotype doesn't mean to all of fb modders

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
That facebook page steals mods. They've stolen mine, they base all their saves off off nWo Mark and Monarch's textures WITHOUT PERMISSION.

I can already see their boots, knee pads, arms and legs belong to Team WWE Live.

So saying Auronplay is stealing from someone who is also stealing is kinda pointless. I have personally sent messages to that page over the years asking them to stop using Team WWE Live's textures on more than one occasion and they refused. They also distributed unsactioned demos of Showdown without my permission years ago.

Your friend is not well respected in this community because he is disrespectful and uses other people's work without permission. That screen shot you posted blatantly proves it. I guarantee he doesn't have permission to use Monarch's knee pads and boots.

Also, auronplay,t he only texture I see you using you don't have permission for are the same knee pads. Please change them.

The screenshot you posted Broma doesn't even have the same face.

Do the right thing and stop being friends with known poachers.

auronplay said:
@bromazepan I will not fall for provocations, you can see my other creations, they are not the best, but I do not need to steal anything, maybe we use the same image for the torso, of there I do not see similarities, on the other hand this guy if he steals mods, and I have proofs just wait
this boy steals, and only changes the color, he does not do anything, and here the evidence
let's see what you say to this, I do not like doing this but you accused me of something that is not
2vj8tpk.png

No wonder he couldn't make more attires.

Shame, I thought he was gonna be a quality modder.

Who made the originals, Auronplay?

Toguro

Opener
Reaction score
@keson I do not know who the subject is but it's a facebook page, who steal textures

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
:sgctc:

Fucking facebook "modders".

Auronplay: Stop using Monarch's kneepads, broma: Stop hanging out with modders with bad reputations.

Toguro

Opener
Reaction score
if he only took the mods of this page and changed the textures of nwo mark, for some more orange

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I'm letting Victor and KWG handle this shit. I have hacks to write and I don't feel like watching people argue over this.

Bromazepan

Young Lion
Reaction score
Keson said:
No wonder he couldn't make more attires.

Shame, I thought he was gonna be a quality modder.
Thank you Keson for letting me know what he was doing. I feel such a shame now. But I won't leave the fact you all will think I am a bad person and stealer because I am friend woth 'fb modder'. I will make more attires of Okada just to prove you I don't depend on others' work. I've needed inspiration anyway. Sorry for making beef woth auronplay. I didn't know what fb guy did.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Just do the work and improve yourself, you'll be fine. Don't trust facebook modders. There's a reason why they don't post here, and that's because the people who they are poaching from are here.

Toguro

Opener
Reaction score
@tyler black hell, that's your jericho to save njpw

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>nWo mark</dt><dd>May 14 2018, 05:39:49 PM</dd></dl><div>Oh man, they'd probably have a field day with our newer stuff.[/quote]They're gonna have to work for it, because ChuckiePK has a method to make it a lot harder to access textures, now.

Champion_Gamer

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
a little bit of advice for up and coming modders from a guy who has modded numerous games over the years. always keep a .psd file or equivalent of your completed work and make sure to keep the base layer and work with layers that way you A. always have a way of editing your work, and B. so you have proof that the work is your own.

Ronzo34

Young Lion
Reaction score
i think i remember seeing one of the facebook pages and aj styles liked it on twitter or something but i cant remember who it was idk if he stole it or not but it looked very much like osr work

raziel

Young Lion
Reaction score
anyone can make some women textures, like ,ember moon, ruby riot,shaya blazer, alexa blisss, etc....?