The Future of WWE 2K15 Modding Dicussion

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>champion gamer</dt><dd>Apr 30 2015, 03:43:30 AM</dd></dl><div>well i would be interested in modding the game, no idea where to start and if the ps2 and 360 modding tutorials would help me, but I'm pretty physced about the potential modding capabilities of this game
some dude mad this looks pretty good
[/quote]That is my buddy El Buvor's work he is an amazing modder you should see some of his mods on the other wwe games.

His work on puro arenas is untouchable.

Rain

Midcard
Reaction score
I'm gonna try texmod PsychoGirl since I have it but think it's DX9 apps only.
Umod might work.
Does any of the smackdown tools work?
I see .pac and .cht files just wondering if models from old games can be implemented.
(edit) texmod just gives d'oh screen

stylesismilo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I would love to have height modifiers to correct character's height. Probably it will come out soon.

PinkFloyd

Midcard
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to great wrestlers
and I'm hilariously looking forward to models being imported into wrestling :cbv2:

raghu

Legend
Reaction score
guys i need help i made masked kane to play my career mode but i i couldn't add hair becoz of mask.
80-N86sMnd.jpg

is there any way to add hair???

baal666

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I wanted to try this game, but i'm part of the people who can"t launch it. After the setting window (resolution, crowd density, etc...) the game runs as a background process according to the task manager so it doesn't appear on screen. I've been looking on some forums to fix this but no luck so if anyone experienced this issue and fixed this, please tell me how.

Yan

Opener
Reaction score
The game itself is so incredibly stripped back and limited that the only excitement I get out of this is WWE 2K16 will probably be on PC and moddable too. If that has 2K15's gameplay but 2K14's feature list and CAW mode, then I'll be excited.

stylesismilo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
baal666 said:
I wanted to try this game, but i'm part of the people who can"t launch it. After the setting window (resolution, crowd density, etc...) the game runs as a background process according to the task manager so it doesn't appear on screen. I've been looking on some forums to fix this but no luck so if anyone experienced this issue and fixed this, please tell me how.
That is indeed weird. Have you tried changing your admin settings?

baal666

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Yes it's weird, i've never seen any issue like that before, I tryed everything i found to fix that issue, i'm not the only one to have this problem and so far i haven't seen anyone who fixed it.

raghu

Legend
Reaction score
baal666 said:
Yes it's weird, i've never seen any issue like that before, I tryed everything i found to fix that issue, i'm not the only one to have this problem and so far i haven't seen anyone who fixed it.
did u try all the cracks available on net??
try reinstalling direct x and vredist2012 x64.
if that didnt work u might have to re install windows.

baal666

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I already tryed to reinstal directX and vcredist, it did nothing.
There is a guy with the same issue who has 2 similar computers, the game doesn't work on one but works on the other, so i tryed to launch it on my laptop, it's unplayable because of the framerate but i can get ingame without problems so it's not a crack problem.
I saw some posts about people with the same issue, they say contacted the 2k support for help and didn't have an answer so they want to ask a refund to steam, i'm afraid it might stay an unsolved mystery.

baal666

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Still doesn't work. I guess i'll give up, maybe i'll try aagain if 2k patches the game, with some luck it might fix this shit.

Champion_Gamer

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
something from the steam forums:

"For those unable to launch the game...
whilst digging through my computer i noticed that i had switched off the Windows Management Instrumentation module of windows (probably in an attempt to get another game to work). since re-enabling it I have been able to play this game with no issues"

baal666

Main Eventer
Reaction score
@raghu, I got it through other means, at least i won't lose money because of a game that doesn't start.

@champion gamer, i saw this reply and checked WMI, it's enabled but doesn't change anything to the problem.