Triple Threat: WWF vs WCW vs ECW

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
For Wolfpac? I was try to capture the whole "coked-out" era of sting... drat. Back to the drawing board.

Super El Guapo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I think it just needs to be bigger and is it the lighting or is the top lighter then the bottom? the Kane has a plain dark black body suit, I think.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
He does, good call. Make the face bigger? I shrunk it for the preview because it looked weird. I'll try it, again. :)

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Face and upper singlet edited.

s6Ej0.png

ashhole

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
I too can't wait for this 1. have u finalized the arenas???

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Welp, guess not. The skin on the legs isn't discolored, it is just the lighting. I've noticed the lighting is making screenshots kind of a pain, but not too much. I just have to say every-time that it's the lighting, and not my incompetence.

CymQR.png

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>AKI Man</dt><dd>Aug 27 2012, 06:13:30 PM</dd></dl><div>Raven looks epic bro. Really dig him.

El Guapo? Arena requests you say. How about WcW's Saturday night arena.[/quote]I'd rather see that arena than Thunder, honestly.

Logo_Saturday_Night.jpg

<iframe type='text/html' width='350' height='350' src='
' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe>

TheNightman0714

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
CBV said:
Welp, guess not. The skin on the legs isn't discolored, it is just the lighting. I've noticed the lighting is making screenshots kind of a pain, but not too much. I just have to say every-time that it's the lighting, and not my incompetence.

CymQR.png
Crazy good!

nWo mark (WMI)

Midcard
Reaction score
Raven looks great, man. If I may add some constructive input...Wolfpac Sting looks good, but I would go for a different singlet shape and a more detailed, repositioned scorpion logo. It looks kinda displaced. But overall the save is looking very sweet in 1.7. I look forward to seeing more arenas :)

~*E*~
nWo 4 Life

ashhole

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
so arena wise wat r ya thinking wwf 4, wcw 3, ecw 3?? or wwf 4, wcw 4, ecw 2???

or even 3 a piece and that empty arena shown pages back?

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I think the original plan was to have three of each, and then a custom cross-over arena, but now even I'm not sure what El Guapo has up his sleeve.

I will say this, though, these are the ones I know are in it, for I have seen them.

RAW

Nitro

ECW arena

King of the Ring

Interchangeable Classic arena. My personal favorite. It's an old school arena that will have interchangeable aprons (N.W.A., classic WWF and others)

However, that could all be changed by now. :p

edit: Also, I'm marking out knowing Saturday Night is now in the save. That blue arena has always been a personal favorite.

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
Arena Request?
Never saw one Rebellion arena.

Super El Guapo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
@KillerGV1- the more elaborate the arena the more likely I'll do it, I made a Montreal screw job arena but it was boring.

@Calvanater- inbox

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
New Jack:
KvU0A.png

Re-worked Douglas' face. Much better.

Original:
A67im.png

New:

odH60.png

edit: Baw Gawd! Look at your own risk! I found old previews from the original hardcore homecoming save from three years ago! Aaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!

:jew:

NnEvK.png
jAn7P.png

We've come a long way, baby. :stoppit So remember, even if you suck at modding, you'll get better. :p[/SPOILER]

Redman5152

Young Lion
Reaction score
love new jack 1 of my all time favorites how bout an owen hart preview