Triple Threat: WWF vs WCW vs ECW

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
@ Calv: As with everything I release, my textures are open for free use. :) Do what you want with them, I don't get paid for making them. I can't speak for arenas, though.

@ Redman: There's one in the first post:

yORdF.png

Or did you want to see him converted to 1.7? I finished converting everyone last night, so.... we're back on schedule. :)

1sCTd.png

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
:cj:

New Jack for the motherfucking win!!

I love especially the work on the attires. Those jeans rock!

Owen and Shane look awesome also man. Any chance we will get long haired Shane Douglas?

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
@ AKI: Eventually. Same with Owen and Benoit. Thanks for the comment on the jeans, believe it or not, they're from my first released mod ever, they aren't even touched up. How I managed to make them that nice is beyond me. Or how they're even still on my hard-drive.

@ Victor: Thanks, brah.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
That's..... that's gotta be Kane! jcsix and El Guapo are the coolest for letting me raid their shit so shamelessly.

ujjRy.png

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
nWo Macho:

6hHMg.png

edit: Because I can't spell this time of night.

[/SPOILER]

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Triple Team has grown. Welcome KG 24 and Victor to the foray. KG will be making sure our move-replacements don't suck, and Victor will be lending his awesome attire making skills! In other words, we may be able to get a lot more done before the initial release.

Though originally I said it would be 27 wrestlers, we made it to 38, last night.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
That cage match angle is sweet! Is that a hack of yours? The cage textures rock.

Super El Guapo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
nope its a cm job. I need to fixed the mat placement to go with the longer ring post code.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Nice! I love gameplay hacks. :) I've been playing Triple Threat vanilla.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
RVD! RVD! Nice to have help with attires, this one is all El Guapo and Victor, I just touched up a couple things.

6s3i4.png

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
hey! that's my attire you thief! hahahaha

seriously... I'm glad to help, more attires will come up soon!