Triple Threat: WWF vs WCW vs ECW

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>AKI Man</dt><dd>Sep 18 2012, 06:15:59 PM</dd></dl><div>Honestly, I am shocked that there are hardly any comments on Harlem Heat. [/quote]That's because most No Mercy guys are cunts who want to be a big fish in a little pond. ;)

I'm really not worried if some people that don't even play this game anymore decide not to pipe up. If this was actually a bad mod they would be more than happy to throw their two cents in, but since it doesn't suck, they don't say a word.

That's all the acknowledgement I need. Every time it gets buried or passed over by a lot of guys I used to be supportive of, I fucking grin from ear to ear, because I'm on the right track.

This mod ain't for modders, it's for people that still play No Mercy because it's fun.

Fuck the haters, that just means I'm getting better. :)

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
Fucking true. I didn't say anything because I'd feel that I'd be praising my own work, as i helped with the attires. CBV always does an amazing job with all of this, and so has done El Guapo.

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
Shane said:
i think everything looks great, but i get too lazy to reply sometimes...
And sometimes the topic is overshadowed by other so you dont know if there was any updates.

Super El Guapo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
new name?
iVl08.png

nWo mark (WMI)

Midcard
Reaction score
So...people are haters because they don't comment? I don't understand why shade gets thrown at other modders/mods/saves simply because you feel yours doesn't get enough attention. Honestly, I check your topic here and at NMZ everyday to see the latest updates and such. You shouldn't let the lack of comments/suggestions/criticisms deter you man. As long as you know you are modding to your full potential, your hard work will speak for itself. But if you really want feedback that bad, I'm sure the community would have no problem giving it to you. You're just kinda going about it the wrong way, bro. Keep up the good work.

~*E*~
nWo 4 Life

Super El Guapo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
ncgZs.png

just throwing out some ideas for the name change, feel free to make some suggestions.

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Super El Guapo</dt><dd>Sep 20 2012, 10:05:07 PM</dd></dl><div>
ncgZs.png

just throwing out some ideas for the name change, feel free to make some suggestions.[/quote]War Time: WWF vs wCw vs ECW

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I still think "No Mercy with an AXE" is awesome.

@ mark: Point taken, brutha. Sometimes, I just get pissed, dammit. This save has gone from crap to almost no crap and it was hard.

@ El Guapo: I can't believe how well Old School Reunion actually fits, with all these roster changes.

Super El Guapo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
War Time sounds good but we have added wrestlers from other organizations so we want to drop the Triple Threat angle.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Yeah, it's quickly becoming a huge toybox of wrestlers. Time constraints be damned.

We only have 12 default wrestler slots to fill, and then the first pack will be released.

But with attire codes we're looking at over 200 wrestlers. So...... DLC for a few years. Thank god for attire formulas.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Awesome! This save will certainly have longetivity to it.

Honestly? I always liked the "Triple Threat" name for the save. Even if you add wrestlers that may not fit in that timeline, they seem like they were a part of one of those organisations anyway.

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
I like the Triple Threat name too... The other guys could be kept as supporting characters :p

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I still like "No Mercy with an AXE".

Or maybe... "No Mercy to Eleven."

I don't care.

Ya'll pick for me who I mod next. I don't care and have the day off.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
ANyone I feel like, honestly.

Right now I kinda want to do either Bruno or Gorgeous George. Legends sound like a fun time.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
:notsure Really? Stu?

edit: I only ask because that is a request I never anticipated. :)