Triple Threat: WWF vs WCW vs ECW

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Super El Guapo</dt><dd>Sep 22 2012, 05:33:03 AM</dd></dl><div>Killer Kowalski?[/quote] :cat It would be so much fun to beat the tar out of Triple H with the guy that trained him......

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Super Luigi has an unfinished Ted in his folder of open textures.......

hrm.............

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Got a start:

lIKqY.png

jazz

Midcard
Reaction score
Awesome work so far! I like the modding style that you guys are using on the wrestlers, and the arenas all look fantastic. If you guys have any arena hacking requests or ideas(besides the arena specific crowds, which I'm working on), I'd be more than happy to help.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Thanks, gents, Ted is mostly Super Luigi's unfinished mod, mixed with some of our stuff.

That's how damn good of a modder Luigi is. His unfinished stuff is better than most modders complete works. :p

If I get off work early today I'll get around to his boots and try to get a start on Bruno or George.

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
Awesome! I'd suggest to make expand his face horisontally and make the color of it match the body.

It'll look perfect then :)

AK37

Opener
Reaction score
3 diverse promotions in one save? Sounds great to me. There was ROH VS TNA. Bring on WWF vs WCW vs ECW. Really nice mods and arenas gentlemen. 10/10

Super El Guapo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>AKI Man</dt><dd>Oct 7 2012, 07:34:37 PM</dd></dl><div>Any updates on this guys? [/quote]
pG76e.jpg

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Super El Guapo</dt><dd>Oct 10 2012, 08:43:18 PM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>AKI Man</dt><dd>Oct 7 2012, 07:34:37 PM</dd></dl><div>Any updates on this guys? [/quote]
pG76e.jpg
[/quote] :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: