Triple Threat: WWF vs WCW vs ECW

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
No worries, buddy, this save is still being worked and and will be released. I just have to take breaks form time to time to avoid burnout.

Promise. :)

Might even have a new preview in the next few days.....

chikaraboy

Midcard
Reaction score
Glad to here that friend. :eek:k

Didnt mean to seem pushy as i can imagine is a time consuming process, modding a save. just showing my interest in this. looking forward to the iccle preview you have in store. :mb1:

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
As promised. A WIP....

4GqoB.png

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Looking good so far bro!! You will get there.. I know and understand it gets frustrating. I dont do hires so know jack-shit!! But I like this!! Keep going buddy, you are talented and will only get better!!

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Bad news. My computer took a shit last night. I have lost all of my new stuff on this. Thankfully, I had a few backups for most of it, but the Rey is gone, along with the new interface, Waltman, and a few others.

Until I can raise the money for a new computer this project is on hold, however, I have no plans on abandoning it in any fashon. It WILL be finished, and it WILL be released.

I'm so pissed I lost that Rey, though. I liked that one. :(

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Flying Toaster</dt><dd>Jul 30 2011, 07:26:23 PM</dd></dl><div>Bad news. My computer took a shit last night. I have lost all of my new stuff on this. Thankfully, I had a few backups for most of it, but the Rey is gone, along with the new interface, Waltman, and a few others. Until I can raise the money for a new computer this project is on hold, however, I have no plans on abandoning it in any fashon. It WILL be finished, and it WILL be released. I'm so pissed I lost that Rey, though. I liked that one. :([/quote] :(

dvRvL.jpg

chikaraboy

Midcard
Reaction score
oh fuck sakes. im so very sorry dude. What a bummer!!!!

Well atleast you still had a back-up and you still have commitment finishing this, as im looking forward to the save.. hope it all works out dude.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
:cat

Updates soon.

Nothing has been lost.

All is well.

Cue

Legend
Reaction score
Glad to hear it bro, looking forward to seeing more previews. :)

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Looks awesome El Guapo bro.. Loving these arena updates.. Nitro is the standout one for me...

Also digging the security guards in the WM arena buddy!!

Eyekon

Midcard
Reaction score
Damn cowboy I aint saw this save update in a while your modding skills are greatly improved

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
It has been awhile, so I'd figured I'd supply an "update".

El Guapo and I are currently back-tracking and elminating any templates we've used fo far, with the exception of jcsix's DDP face, since it is one of my favorites, and I just can't stand the thought of DDP having a different face. With that in mind, the project will be a CBV and El Guapo production. We may see if we can recruit someone to help with hacking duties, though. WWE 2011 has shown what is possible when people work together to make a save.

The credits in the first post will be edited, and hopefully we can show you guys something at least every other week. Yes, work is still being done, we're just taking a bit more time than expected due to our real world lives.

So yeah... The Rock WIP...

the_rock.png

Cue

Legend
Reaction score
Glad to hear this is still being worked on man! Looking forward to more previews!

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Im very impressed! That Rock in your sig looks good man! Im liking the style. When you say hacking duties. What help do you need with that guyz? I will help anyway I can. Glad to here its back on.