Triple Threat: WWF vs WCW vs ECW

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>AKI Man</dt><dd>Jan 8 2012, 07:57:12 PM</dd></dl><div>So there will be a newer version of the save bro?

Can understand what you are saying about doing all the mods from your own templates. Makes it more satisfying, I can imagine.

This save is fun! It has that kinda old skool modding stlyle with a bit of country & Aussie thrown in! j/K. Its a great save. :hi [/quote]:(

You never clicked the download link.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Ah, mkay. Yeah, we have a bunch of new stuff. A few have been posted on the thread, like Tracy Smothers and Sabu,

Right now, I only have one of my computers here, and a low motivation rate. So, work continues, a release will definitely happen... maybe in a year. :)

I just don't have as much time to mod, or the motivation, at the moment.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Understandable buddy. I know you have some problems atm, and getting motivation sometimes is hard when you have worries.

No worries. I am patient. All good things come to those who wait!

Super El Guapo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
tumblr_lxiap1CT9v1r74jxno1_500.jpg

aki!

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Well, it sure as hell ain't April 1rst, so you guys can take this with a bit of assurance.

Here's my offer: By the end of the year we will have had released v.1 of Triple Threat. It will have at least 27 completed wrestlers (and plenty of room for DLC to fill the spaces). The delays in this thing are starting to really bother me, so I'm trying to speed things up a bit.

Which means...... basically re-doing everyone from the ground up using new templates made by myself and sir El Guapo. We just wanted the save to have its own style, which it does now that I've abandoned using stuff like the awesome Bumper Box. As it stands, I have 15 wrestlers that are ready to play with their move-sets complete, but zero move hacks. Soon enough.

So, if you guys can handle getting 27 guys strait out the door with plenty of DLC to fill the blanks by the end of the year instead of waiting god knows how long for us to finally complete it (we both have pretty hectic lives that lead us astray from modding often), then by all means you can have it, sooner than later.

This would also be a great way to play-test for bugs and such as they are put into game. And hey, we could finally get some people playing this thing besides just me. Whatcha think, gents?

Preview of the new stuff, everything from Skin to attire textures have been given an over-haul with our new templates, very little of the original textures remain:

roPEv.png

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
This has got to be the most un-anticipated save of all time.

jcsix

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I like the new style. I'd say add more definition onto Nash's singlet and make his pants look more shiny. But its defiantly an improvement.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
I think the new style looks great CBV man! Its nice you are using your own bases and re-doing the mods.

Looking forward to this.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I think it's the head shape, both are using the default, I'll change it and see how it looks.

Super El Guapo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Well You know How I feel Cowboy :D

Arena progress update.

Unknown WCW PPV is 0% done
Thunder is 40% done
Nitro is about 80% done
KOTR is 100% done
Wrestilmania is 100% done
Raw is 100% done
Smackdown is 100% done
My patience is 100% done

Some of the Arenas are preview in the snapshot thread and most will be interchangeable.

jcsix

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I'd move Rocks hairline up abit. Looking very good CBV :)

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Yeah I agree with JC about Rocky's hairline.

Also the faces do look a tad small, but do agree the headshape may be the issue.

Lovin these previews. Especially Cactus.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Three more wrestlers to go, few other kinks and such. Maybe by next week or the week after. (Or maybe not, who knows)

dpgdr.png
oe1gC.png
Gsw7h.png

BLT06.png
q5nQ3.png
xhQMt.png

jcsix

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Everything's looking really nice :) I'd possibly add some sideburns on Surfer Sting.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Woah! The one that really made me pop is that HBK. The body is great and love the face and hair. They all look great though.

Just one thing bro. For Bret's singlet/tights, I would add some light texture to it. From the preview it seems a tad flat.

Great previews.