Triple Threat: WWF vs WCW vs ECW

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I would post a download link, but I'm going to wait a little bit longer to squeeze in a couple more things. El Guapo is also cooking up some surprises to spice up the 0.1 release.

It will include:

30 Wrestlers (many with multiple attires, additional attires will be DLC).

At least 3 arenas (Original Triple Threat arenas are already in my game, just not the new stuff previewed in the snapshot thread).

New Interface (it may or may not be complete, I'm new to interfaces).

New move sets.

Portraits.

Possibly new belts.

It is titled v 0.1, but since so many saves never reach completion, what we get done we want to be able to share in case something should happen and it fizzles.

We're also trying to make sure we get most of the big names.

A legend Stable will also be implemented for even more dream matches.

Your war is coming.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Sounds awesome Philbo.

Honestly good stuff on this. I know you and El Guapo have really worked hard on this and will be playing this upon release.

KG 24

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I know I sound picky with this... but Bret looks so weird without his elbow pads. Same with Nash and Hall.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
They'll have elbow pads. :) Diesel and Razor attires, as well.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
We topped off 30 wrestlers last night with the Undertaker, and currently I'm going back and fixing little things and adding some multiple attires for a few guys. Now I'm just waiting on the rest to get sent to me.

While I'm waiting, I'll add a couple more things, so, prepare for more than I promised. :)

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Meh....

*twiddles thumbs* Working on multiple attires and shit. Getting cht file shits and ends done.... how Alanchiz did this all by himself I'll never know.

Edit: 31 are playable, now.

S1G3q.png

jcsix

Main Eventer
Reaction score
More texture on the trunks, then it will be much better :)

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
*Waiting to download a save based on the best era of wrestling,done by incredible guys*

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Won't be too many updates before the release, we've brought Wolfpac_69 on board to the Triple Threat team, he'll be fixing the kinks in my crappy mods and making them less..... bad. He's also doing attires, so you know the quality will definitely be good!

I'm currently working on coding some odds and ends (attire specific hacks so nWo Hogan has a different moveset than Hulkster, stupid stuff like that) and El Guapo is mixing up some new move hacks and finishing arenas.

Credit to DSB64 and Wolfpac_69 for the touched up face/head
zaHLv.png

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Thank you for the kind words dude, I'm glad i can help... I think I'll have another look at that face man blend it in the chest a bit better ;)

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Woke up with a massive hang-over.

Inspired me to update Brian Pillman and put him in-game. That will bring our total to 32 playable wrestlers.

Previews later today.

A lottery will also be put in place and one lucky person will get an early (incomplete) demo to play.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Lottery?

Sounds like a cool idea to me!

Glad things are going well on this buddy. Congrats on the work you guys have put in this. I really mean that.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
If anyone wants to be in the lottery just tell me here. :) Still working on Pillman, but my OCD got the best of me and I had to do it:

B9II5.png

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
You got it.

Davey Boy... a personal favorite, now.

OqbZ4.png