Triple Threat: WWF vs WCW vs ECW

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
CBV said:
But I don't care about people using and redistributing my stuff without giving credit, it happens all the time and my ego is more than satisfied that I don't need the internet to quench it.

If people want to steal and take credit for it, more power to them. The whole attitude about "thieves" is stupid because it isn't like I credit the photographers that took the face pics, right? Why shouldn't I?

People that get their panties in a bunch over that stuff don't have enough real world validations. It's sad.
Exactly what i think :)

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh Yeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!

2SkVa.png

Super El Guapo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Looking good so far man, just under the eyes need a touch up or the forehead.

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
I love this!!!

I just saw the smackdown! arena and the font on the Ringskirt/Apron is wrong :/ that's the logo they used when they became WWE

100_3692.jpg

11bqmwl.jpg

CalvTheHedgehog

Midcard
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I deleted my OSR arena... It's still on MegaUp-
Fuck...

*Edit* Actually, I never did upload it... And it said OSR RUMBLE anyway... (And to look back at it, it actually sucked.) I've improved at graphics and shit... I'm kinda finna make 800000000 arenas right now... Brb...

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
Calvanater said:
I deleted my OSR arena... It's still on MegaUp-
Fuck...

*Edit* Actually, I never did upload it... And it said OSR RUMBLE anyway... (And to look back at it, it actually sucked.) I've improved at graphics and shit... I'm kinda finna make 800000000 arenas right now... Brb...
Is that related to this?

CalvTheHedgehog

Midcard
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
CBV said:
I also found one of the old OSR arenas and put it in for laughs, not sure it that's making it, either. It's pretty old.

The one Calvinater had kicked ass. Damned if I can find it.
:notsure

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Arena isn't done, yet, but it's looking cool:

avAEc.jpg

For the legends stable, we're not going to stay in a certain time frame, though. My old Steamboat is going to be updated and put in there since he was with WCW all the way to just before the Monday Night Wars.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
The Steamboat?

This Nitro kicks ass, I just fucked up the conversion to 1.6. :(

Super El Guapo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
the nitro, the new one will be better.
gahAd.png

the background is just for the preview I still gotta add the lighting and shadows ect for depth and shit.