Triple Threat: WWF vs WCW vs ECW

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Thanks guys, FYI: THIS SAVE WILL NO LONGER BE PJ64 1.6 COMPATIBLE. 1.6 is garbage compared to 1.7, plus, we'll be able to cram an excessive amount of hacks into the game, since 1.7 can hold 50,000 of them. :)

This will make it possible to eventually reach the 100+ roster we want to use while having a ton of hacks to improve gameplay.

Also, the graphics just look better on 1.7. The wrestlers look more solid, the shadows actually remain and the over-all feel is much more enjoyable, it almost looks like a different game:

uGTpj.jpg

This is a set-back by a few weeks, but that gives all 5 people looking forward to this time to get a copy of PJ64 1.7!

This game deserves better than 1.6. :)

Redman5152

Young Lion
Reaction score
CBV could you tell me a site to get project64 1.7 this is the first i have heard of it

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
AWESOME!!!!! :celebrate: i love 1.7! i made a cawfed with that one :)

Also... Thanks to El Guapo for giving me the link to it :)

Super El Guapo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Go7Uy.png

full resolution- if anybody wants to suggest an arena for this save post a screen shot of it and some logos, please try and keep it it the time frame.

@Victo- What link?

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
you gave me a link via pm on NMZ :)

EDIT: the more you, guys preview, the more i want to play this!

nWo mark (WMI)

Midcard
Reaction score
I agree 1.7 is leaps and bounds above 1.6, which is why #HTHD will also be made for that emulator. Crowd looks spectacular

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>nWo mark</dt><dd>Aug 19 2012, 03:00:29 AM</dd></dl><div>I agree 1.7 is leaps and bounds above 1.6, which is why #HTHD will also be made for that emulator. Crowd looks spectacular[/quote]Wait.... you actually read this thread? Awesome! Or were you just plugging HTHD? ^o)

The crowd is temporary, actually. :) The new one will be much more diverse.

jcsix

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Super El Guapo</dt><dd>Aug 19 2012, 03:09:24 AM</dd></dl><div>what plugin are you using?[/quote]I believe the default one since thats the only plugin which remains the shadows.

<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Super El Guapo</dt><dd>Aug 19 2012, 12:55:04 AM</dd></dl><div>
Go7Uy.png

full resolution- if anybody wants to suggest an arena for this save post a screen shot of it and some logos, please try and keep it it the time frame.

@Victo- What link?[/quote]

Wow, love the base!

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
<BAN!> <BAN!> <BAN!> <BAN!> <BAN!> <BAN!> <BAN!> <BAN!> <BAN!> <BAN!> <BAN!> <BAN!> <BAN!> <BAN!>

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
You're still here?!?!?!? I thought I banned you!

:leelaamy