Deleted User

Crowd Member
You got it.

Another hit from Sir El Guapo:

9xt6i.png

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I'm still waiting to get the arenas sent to me, which is why we haven't posted a link, yet. Soon enough. We just want to make sure that what we release is fun to play and not too hard to look at.

However, this has created an opportunity for me to add more people while I wait.

Let's just say you'll receive more than 30 wrestlers in the first pack, easily.

Also, wowza, for once people at NMZ show more enthusiasm than OSR about something I'm a part of......

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
CBV said:
I'm still waiting to get the arenas sent to me, which is why we haven't posted a link, yet. Soon enough. We just want to make sure that what you'll receive more than 30 wrestlers in the first pack, easily.

Also, wowza, for once people at NMZ show more enthusiasm than OSR about something I'm a part of......
:unsure:

Huh? Are you sure about that buddy?

Sure, they seem excited and so they should be as this save is looking great, but come on! OSR digs this save moar! ^o)

Love that KOTR arena El Guapo bro.

Super El Guapo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
IO8hH.gif

me after telling cowboy the arenas would be less then a week away... almost done.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I'm a patient man, mostly. Besides, I can just Skyrim or play New Vegas until then.

By the way.... 1 wrestler away from having the entire Hart Foundation vs The Four Horseman. :) So... If I get bored today I'll do it, and then tell myself I'm done putting in new guys for now.

cL1ra.png

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Lovin Benoit!

Didn't he have more of a receding hairline though? He was never that straight at the front of his hairline.

The rest looks ace though.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Much better! Looks great bro. I love Benoit. Regardless of his troubles/antics in his personal life, he was one of the best in the ring.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I already have this one, but I'm more than willing to check your stuff, since it is always freaking pristine! :)

cgPjL.png

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Even though the initial release won't come with ten arenas, check out what El Guapo put in for the fillers:

Cool or what?
qSGIH.png

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Bruce Campbell You're playing devil's advocate because you know that was in the original line-up.

We haven't decided which Wrestlemania will be in it, yet. We have that generic classic one from the snapshot thread, which I use right now when I'm playing. Not sure if its making the final cut, though.

I also found one of the old OSR arenas and put it in for laughs, not sure it that's making it, either. It's pretty old.

The one Calvinater had kicked ass. Damned if I can find it.

edit: Downloaded all the RAW from 1996-1998. I want this arena:

IQAXH.jpg

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Moved back to the public section, this save will be released everywhere possible this month, from here, to NMZ, to emutalk, to youtube, we're hoping to draw in some new faces to No Mercy modding, and maybe get some more people playing one of the greatest wrestling games of all time.

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
...And unfortunately more guys stealing, without putting credits...

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
But I don't care about people using and redistributing my stuff without giving credit, it happens all the time and my ego is more than satisfied that I don't need the internet to quench it.

If people want to steal and take credit for it, more power to them. The whole attitude about "thieves" is stupid because it isn't like I credit the photographers that took the face pics, right? Why shouldn't I?

People that get their panties in a bunch over that stuff don't have enough real world validations. It's sad.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
CBV said:
People that get their panties in a bunch over that stuff don't have enough real world validations. It's sad.
Agreed, and the fact a lot of them have small penis syndrome. Its a hard life.