VPW2 English Patch Beta 3

S.K. Stylez

Backstage Worker
Reaction score
Also I've been kind of looking into translating VPW64. I've found out where most of the text is and it should be easier to translate as it should be pretty much the same text as World Tour.

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
VPW64 had a different feel than #2. It was bit more fun to play, and was so much more colorful than the sequel.

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
bluntfello said:
VPW64 had a different feel than #2. It was bit more fun to play, and was so much more colorful than the sequel.
yeah it was more cartoon like from what I remember, would love to see a translation of this so I could redo the playthrough lol!!

I'm surpirsed nobody modded this game yet!! Would sure look awesome and bright as well!

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I saw a mod a few years ago that got cancelled. The problem with this game is that everything is mirrored from what I remember, or half, so the faces have almost no expression, the mouth is the same on both sides, and the nose and so on, so you can't have cool authentic looking faces.

S

sweetboy

Crowd Member
hello im new here i just downloaded ninja patcher and i downloaded virtual pro wrestling 2 i cant turn it to a rup file cause i dont know what it is i need help using the ninja patcher to turn vpw2 into english version thank you

sparker781

Young Lion
Reaction score
sweetboy, I am with ya. Got both the ninja patcher and VPW2 and don't have a clue on how to make the .rup file

Help

S.K. Stylez

Backstage Worker
Reaction score
The .rup is the patch file that needs to be applied to the rom. You open up Ninja Patcher and load the rup file (Load Patch). Then select the ROM you want to patch. Then click on Apply Patch, and that's it.

sparker781

Young Lion
Reaction score
Okay where do I get the .rup file. I followed the instructions you typed and there is no .rup file.

Here is a picture of the N64 folder with VPW 2 in it

Nintendo 64 Folder:
80-fn0EQUCl.jpg

and

Ninja Folder
80-RXxoYxLl.jpg

S.K. Stylez

Backstage Worker
Reaction score
I know this sounds silly, but it would help if you did actually download the patch.

CalvTheHedgehog

Midcard
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>S.K. Stylez</dt><dd>May 5 2015, 06:06:52 PM</dd></dl><div>I know this sounds silly, but it would help if you did actually download the patch.[/quote]Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus christ...

But I think a VPW64 translation would be cool.

hulkster

Opener
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>S.K. Stylez</dt><dd>Apr 7 2015, 04:26:57 PM</dd></dl><div>Also I've been kind of looking into translating VPW64. I've found out where most of the text is and it should be easier to translate as it should be pretty much the same text as World Tour.[/quote]are you still planning to do that? also what is the status on the update for this one?

lupi

Young Lion
Reaction score
I have patched my ROM and it plays until after the intro video when it goes to a white screen? Any fixes for this? Never mind I read up through the pages and found the fix I was using V1.6 of Project 64.

elamo

Young Lion
Reaction score
Could someone please give a detail patch installation because when i installed the patch
the game is still the same

elamo

Young Lion
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>S.K. Stylez</dt><dd>Feb 4 2016, 05:31:08 AM</dd></dl><div>The instructions are detailed enough.[/quote]I keep getting some errors, does plugins affect the patch, is recommendable to have the latest N64 project installed?.

S.K. Stylez

Backstage Worker
Reaction score
It will work with Project 64 1.7 and above. If you get a framework error, press continue.

elamo

Young Lion
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>S.K. Stylez</dt><dd>Feb 4 2016, 05:29:14 PM</dd></dl><div>It will work with Project 64 1.7 and above. If you get a framework error, press continue.[/quote]I get an error when using the ninja.exe, it says the it denies me access to the register code HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.rup
yerp now it is working i just have to erase a file in the save folder
I have another problem with the game now that i have installed the patch now the VI/s don´t pass up of 3 VI/s