WCW FTB [Version 1.1]

IGA

Young Lion
Reaction score
Some more thoughts about roster tool...As i understood, this progam need only for play special music during the match. So, cause we play on PC, that can just manualy run music from  WCW Feel The BANG v1.1\WCW 'Feel The BANG!'\Roster Tool\Music0x5 and 0x6, or  any your own mp3 just for one click before you run emulator or before match started..... instead of to do all operations with hex and more to correct run roster tool each time..... :heh:

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Here's the passwords:

Hogan - GoBaldOrGoHome!
Warrior - Ain'tNoRenegade!
Bischoff - EasyEPlease!
Dusty - DathHardTimth!
Arn Anderson - EnforceMe!
Ric Flair - Wooooo!!!
Raven - WhatAboutMe?
Eddie Guerrero - Chavo'sFav!
La Parka - HaveASeat!
Chono - WhatDoNowEh!
LOD - DoubleFacePaint!
Larry Zbysko - LarryLand!
Rick Rude - DoubleDuty!
Bulldog - BarkOrBite?
Piper - HotRod!
10 Arenas - Homeyohmy

Z for Special (P1 only) - FireMeUp!
Z for Size Alterations - OneSizeFitsAll!
Rubber Necks - RubberNeckGeek!

Here's some more for ya:

Wyldtexan79

Young Lion
Reaction score

Is there anywhere else I can download this from?  I'm on day 2 of waiting for approval from akilive and not sure how long it will take for me to be approved

kevink32cub

Young Lion
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Hi this is Kevin, I have one question about this WCW Feel the Bang Version 1.1
In my own words: I love this WWF No Mercy Mod WCW Feel the Bang mod. I love it congratulations on the people who made this incredible mod.
but I got be honest here, This mod is great but it has a lot of errors and glitches sometimes when you choose an arena it has a glitch where it stuck on the previous arena name
or the arenas don't change to rightful one. I would love to see an update of this WCW Feel the Bang 1.2 where all the errors and glitches are fixed
I also would like to see WCW feel the Bang run on other n64 emulators I also would like to see some Women Wrestlers like Medusa, Miss Elizabeth, Kimberly, other Women Wrestlers in WCW Feel the Bang
This would be wonderful I hope to see an improved update with this great mod.

kevink32cub

Young Lion
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Hi this is Kevin um I would like to play this WCW Mod again, do you have a download link 
I'm looking forward to playing this again  :cool:

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
You need to create an account at AKI Live and the admins need to accept your account.

Owlmus

Young Lion
Reaction score
Problem with unlockables. I'm doing one at a time, but if I used a save state did I make a mistake?

omagnas said:
randymanfoo said:
This seems to be an issue for a lot of people. I’m unsure what is causing it. So I’ll probably just post the unlock all code sometime soon.

Btw, I really appreciate all the work that has been put in this mod.  It's unbelievable the amount of work that would have gone into this.  Thank you all! 

Yeah, as a first day poster. I would love to throw you guys couple of bucks.

I'm having the unlocking issue too, but is it because I used a save state?

Karlor

Young Lion
Reaction score
I followed the instructions and bingo works like a charm! This is outstanding work.. the arenas, the wrestlers, the challenges are excellent and they look so good!.. not a huge fan of the music choices but they fit the time and theme pretty good, also I was never a huge DDP mark but I can see why people liked him.. he was the top guy at this point and WCW FTB is definitely what WCW would have done if they kept on making AKI THQ games!..

So cool! I cant wait to show my other buddies who were into these games 20 years ago lol