wCw MaYHeM

StingKane

Young Lion
Reaction score
Are updates to this save still in the works? So much fun to play, Wolfpac!

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
here is another match for you guys, loving this mod man can't wait for the next version:

trisi

Young Lion
Reaction score
Hey :)

first of all: I just registered here because of this fantastic mod!! Thank you Wolfpac!

second of all: 2 questions :p

are u guys still working on the next version? I can´t wait to get it!! :)

and

is it just an error in my emulation or do the wcw wrestlers still have the old wwf entrance themes?If it is an error, how can I fix it?

EDIT:

okay I fixed it myself and now got the wcw entrances thanks to the description how to use the rostertool correctly YAY :)

thank you!

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
here is another high flying match for you guys:

Can't wait for the next version man!!

BabyNuggs

Young Lion
Reaction score
This save comes with project64 1.6, so I am not familiar on where to find the plugins to set up this game. I set the cheats to what they should be but not sure on how to get the textures and all to show up. Is everything in the right folders to begin with or do I need to arrange it?

Rain

Midcard
Reaction score
You are there and we are not.... not being funny like usually.Screenshots would help because we can not see what you do.Are your directories set correct again can not see without screens.It's all emulation so what works for my computer does not and more then likely will not work for you.There are steps to go through that's why we have a help section to cover common problems.Also the more information you provide the easier it is to give you an answer you post such a vague description that the best we can do is tell you go to the help section.What operating system are you on it could be as simple as ticking load hi res textures if available but then again it may be open gl/directx related.Good luck BabyNuggs sincerely Rain

edit-Game freezes are probably cheat related some cheats have to be turned on at certain times and can not be left always on.

BabyNuggs

Young Lion
Reaction score
I appreciate you at least getting back to me Rain. Simply by you saying u might just need to tick the High Resolutions was what I was missing haha. I was just playing though and it froze up during a title match. Might just be a fluke but if there is something else that could be doing feel free to mention something else I might have missed. This save is awesome though!

SLX

Midcard
Reaction score
I made my stuff with 1.7 and a newer plugin than the official mod. Could be the problem. My textures are at a higher resolution than what the official release supports

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
This mod hasn't even started yet, That is all I'm going say for now ;) ............... Stay Tuned.

WIP
cpka47A.png

Credit:
IccoTrac's
Dbs64
KingKanyon
Rain
Wolfpac_69
niVSjD8.gif

Credit:
D2A & Pimpalicious316
This hack as a LOT a glitches but i love it if it's nailed properly

NMCM

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Mike Awesome, gotta love that guy. I remember his feud with Tanaka. One of my favorites.

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Sick hack man! Awesome looks great too, that Awesome bomb hack would work great with a Z-activated breakable table :)

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
here is a new set of matches for you guys, where the cpu trys to defeat goldbergs streak, I put the undertaker at wrestlemania code on him since goldberg is over the undertaker and the results is amazing, anyways here is the first match:

King Bros

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Wow I haven't even seen that Mike Awesome yet.....incredible looking.

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Wolfpac_69 said:
Fuckin love these videos dude
glad you liked it man, can't wait to see the new version whenever it comes out lol!!

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I know man I have so many unfinished projects + I'm involved in other peoples mods to at the minute it's just finding the time