WWE 2K64!

ashhole

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
I started a skin base with the PC 2k15 Austin body textures. I'm on 1.6 so no shadows i gotta see how it looks on 2.0 with them

jordyad

Main Eventer
Reaction score
He got a shoulder surgery so he could mod for now

ashhole

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Like he said I had shoulder surgery 2weeks ago so no updates, these will be added to roster the Dudley's, strowman, Johnny gargano, Tomaso Ciampa, and some nxt jobbers Elias Samson, mark whatever faced crews last night. I can't wait to make some more things soon I'm just here healing up watching wrestling and cartoons

Clarityman

Opener
Reaction score
I'll echo these sentiments. Get well, feel better, your work is really fun to watch and exciting to see!

dbs64

Midcard
Reaction score
Ashhole get well soon bro I like to people doing good work and you are

ashhole

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Thanx guys. When I come back it will be in s big way also wwe is not gonna be my only project , think current forever Indy :)

C

CemeteryNinja84

Crowd Member
wow, nice work on the mods asshole. looking forward to the next previews. I can't get over how clear Sami Zayn and Kevin owens faces are.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
CemeteryNinja84 said:
wow, nice work on the mods asshole. looking forward to the next previews. I can't get over how clear Sami Zayn and Kevin owens faces are.
Hi Optimuscrime. Get the fuck out of here you piece of shit.

Multie accounts are not allowed.

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
Are you the same "ashhole" from NMZ,that used a Sheamus picture?
If so,I think I do remember some of your 2010/11 work,it is not the first time you play around with Juice's textures,right? Good looking mods,my man.

ashhole

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Yes I am the same ashhole from nmz back in the day, I have been on a hiatus since my shoulder surgery but I do plan on finishing this project, at least the texture post of it

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Usually when there's an update..... they post an update.

thekza

Young Lion
Reaction score
Keson said:
Thanks for the tip, chief. I appreciate the side dish of passive aggression via ellipses as well. I was inquiring, as some modders continue work and don't always post concrete updates. Simply asking if the project was totally dead. Figured 2 months was a decent window. I must say though it really creates a welcoming atmosphere to new members when the admin enforces little vanity rules and warns new accounts for bumping a thread that was still on the front page of its board. It's a shame you are such an unlikable snark to people on here, because your mods are high quality. Godspeed.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
thekza said:
Keson said:
Thanks for the tip, chief. I appreciate the side dish of passive aggression via ellipses as well. I was inquiring, as some modders continue work and don't always post concrete updates. Simply asking if the project was totally dead. Figured 2 months was a decent window. I must say though it really creates a welcoming atmosphere to new members when the admin enforces little vanity rules and warns new accounts for bumping a thread that was still on the front page of its board. It's a shame you are such an unlikable snark to people on here, because your mods are high quality. Godspeed.
At least you know your place.

As a modder, nothing is more annoying than when people ask that question.

But hey, you're new and have contributed jack shit, so I should coddle you.

Our rules may seem like a vanity to you, but they are in place to protect the sanity of the modders and admins. Sorry it's so super duper hard to respect that.