WWE 2K64!

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
That's some good sheet. Everything is on point and looks well made.

ashhole

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Thanx also so credit wise

skin base - The Juice
trunks, tights, boots - Orson

ashhole

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Thanx guys as for CWC I'm gonna make the sweet 16, the arena, and a background for king if the ring

M

merkman

Crowd Member
So I'm brand new to No Mercy on the PC and these boards. I had JUST gotten my 64 setup in the guest bedroom with a monitor and speakers, and I wondered if I could play it on PC. Had no idea I could not only play the original game, but with mods there we all new characters and ways to play!!! Had difficulty figuring out where to come for info, but finally found my way here. I'm gonna apologize in advance for being a total newb!

So here's my first question. I saw the NXT mod that has male and female wrestlers. I'm currently running the 2K16 v3 mod, and I JUST added the "memory pack" to the controller for more save spots for wrestlers. I'd love to be able to play as Bayley, Becky, Flair, Sasha, Asuka, and any other ladies available. Can I get these and replace a file for the controller to add them in? Do I need a different mod for every roster change? I'm already asking a lot of questions, sorry. Looking forward to seeing what I can do. Thanks for any and all help!!!

cmX

Opener
Reaction score
I don't regularly watch WWE -- just some vids on Youtube on Tues/Wed, but these are some of the best and consistent "new era" mods I see floating around.

Great job.

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
ashhole said:
So it's been a while but i'm still making guys on and off here's what I've done recently

I remember seeing your mods in No Mercy Zone (most of the times in your signature I believe),and I have to say that 6 years have passed and you still are doing a great job.