WWF Legends 2.0

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
That third attire rocks my socks, man. I love it!

Any chance for the attire I think is on everyone's mind, the infamous WM 6? Not trying to make a request, just curious!

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
cowboyvenus said:
That third attire rocks my socks, man. I love it! Any chance for the attire I think is on everyone's mind, the infamous WM 6? Not trying to make a request, just curious!
This one???

Me like this one.

Lets see what our man Icco has in store for us. :B-)

Styles4life

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
This is beyond amazing.

Pretty much speechless. :blink:

Downloading now! *Shaking Hands in the process*

Blue Warrior

Main Eventer
Reaction score
OK, something's really wrong with this save. Hulk Hogan is a woman with The Rock's face and a funny yellow hat on. Not to mention other things, every wrestler's effed up. I guess I did something wrong. I tried to load hi-res textures, but nothing. Could you help me?

Aditza

Midcard
Reaction score
excuse my ignorance please because I didn't know this save was released.It looks very very nice.I'm downloading it right now.

KG 24

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Blue Warrior</dt><dd>Aug 10 2011, 09:56:07 AM</dd></dl><div>OK, something's really wrong with this save. Hulk Hogan is a woman with The Rock's face and a funny yellow hat on. Not to mention other things, every wrestler's effed up. I guess I did something wrong. I tried to load hi-res textures, but nothing. Could you help me?[/quote]Here's the thing: The Rice Video Plugin used originally in this save doesn't put out the textures correctly, so here's what I did. I just found a WWF No Mercy Save folder that had the new Rice Video Plugins(you could probably use the plugins from Loco's World Tour save) and just copied all the plugins from the Plugin folder from that save and pasted them onto Icco's Save's Plugin folder. Or, you could find the plugins online (the ones I used are Rice Video Plugin 6.1.1 beta 10) by searching them on Google or whatever search system you use.

Blue Warrior

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Hate to double post, but I just wanted to thank kg24nmfan cause the solution worked!

Thanks bro!

KG 24

Main Eventer
Reaction score
How the heck did I miss this topic anyway? It might be 2-3 months late... but that is one KICK-ASS Warrior!! Icco is a frickin legend!

KG 24

Main Eventer
Reaction score
PsychoGirl said:
Woaw...totally awesome patch mr Loco...
Em dowloadin it...
Uh.... Loco didn't make this... Iccotracs did! :sgctc:

Magnum770

Young Lion
Reaction score
Hallo, everyone! Downloaded the game, tried to load it. Well, it loads and starts, and then it stops and bumps up an error sign which says: "SP DMA READ could not fit copy in memory segement". What does that mean, and how can I fix it to make the game work properly? Thank's!

feetlove999

Opener
Reaction score
I didn't want to bump this topic (I'm not even sure what the hell that means, but I think it means reviving old topic threads? lol) but I just had a question/concern. This save contains only the graphic textures, correct? And not the movesets? I downloaded this and the textures apply, but the movesets remain at the default setting. Also, only 3 of the arenas actually show up on the Arena Select menu...is there a Game Shark code that I'm missing or something?

Thanks for taking the time to read this :)

Cue

Legend
Reaction score
Bumping is indeed reviving old topics, but for an inappropriate reason or only to gain attentions. Yours is acceptable.

For movesets, you need to turn cheats for movesets, replacements, and move hacks on (do it at the wrestler selection screen, turn only those you want to pick on).

For arenas, you need to turn arena hacks on as soon as the game starts.