Crowd Member
Sorry,
I meant WWF Legends 2.1 - Updated Cheat File
The download does not start

Orson

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
I have listed a few possible reasons you could be having this issue: -

A hair hack has been added to the game which didn't come with Legends 2.1.
If another hair hack code conflicts with one already present, the texture could behave this way.

A Hat Code has been added to the game which didn't come with Legends 2.1

The Bret Hart hair texture is missing, corrupt or has been altered.
This is the isolated hair texture, not the back of the head / neck texture.

Other wrestlers, textures or texture mods have been added to the game which didn't come with Legends 2.1.
This could cause texture conflicts resulting in such symptoms.

Orson

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Good stuff.

Of course André won the Rumble.

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
here is another match for you guys:

another classic one for you guys:

here is another one for you guys:

Orson

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Haha. He did well to get Earthquake up in the Razor's Edge.

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
here's another classic match for you guys:

and another classic:

B

batman743

Crowd Member
Can someone please tell me how to do this step by step. I'm a noob to this. And i'd really appreciate the help. From one wrestling fan to the next. Thank you. :bye:

T

The Tone

Crowd Member
Hello new here, any updates concerning WWF Legends as there still seem to be Stars that are not yet made into the game? They appear in the Rumble but aren't selectable. This is such an awesome mod and I'd hate to see it discontinue. :)

Iccotracs

Young Lion
Reaction score
I don't ever see this being discontinued. Sometimes we move slow, sometimes we move surprisingly quick, but the team is always moving.

New wrestlers are being added, some already finished. Much more too. We'll have some news/previews relatively soon.

Thanks for the interest!

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Sweet! Nobody does this graphical style quite like you Icco. Your Photoshop (or whatever program you use) skills are insane. Wish I was that good.

mrdll88

Young Lion
Reaction score
I am in love with this mod and am trying insanely hard to get it to work. I have been following the photos step by step but sadly its not helping me much. Could anyone walk me through this step by step via message or even Skype ?

I downloaded the cheat engine but when I tried to run project64 1.6 I got an error code. I redownloded it and no numbers appeared that were supposed to when trying to set up the music. Anyway to fix this?

Iccotracs

Young Lion
Reaction score
mrdll88 said:
I am in love with this mod and am trying insanely hard to get it to work. I have been following the photos step by step but sadly its not helping me much. Could anyone walk me through this step by step via message or even Skype ?

I downloaded the cheat engine but when I tried to run project64 1.6 I got an error code. I redownloded it and no numbers appeared that were supposed to when trying to set up the music. Anyway to fix this?
The music can be a pain to get through. Have you figured it out yet?

On the subject of help, has anyone had any success getting Mudlords to work with PJ64 1.7? It's been my project tonight. I've been using Mudlord's Rice Video Build 6.1.3.3 for 1.6, but it doesn't seem to want to run with 1.7. Trying to advance.

Fizanko

Midcard
Reaction score
Usually, the problem with making Mudlord/Rice working in 2.1 is that due to the path changes the P64 dev did, the bmglib.dll that you had to previously ( 1.6 i mean) put in the same folder as the P64 executable now needs to be in the plugin\gfx\ folder to have the plugin working.

As i uploaded for someone else that had the problem, if one can't find the bmglib.dll anymore (i remember it wasn't in the mudlord/rice 6.1.4 package i had downloaded a few years ago) , here's my P64 2.1 plugin folder, with all the required Mudlord/Rice files in their correct 2.1 location ( in ...\plugin\gfx\ ).
http://www.mediafire.com/file/szl2nc7oga2kgk1/fiz21Plugin.zip

Iccotracs

Young Lion
Reaction score
Thanks Fizanko! I just tried it out a few times with 1.7 to no avail. It seems to think about it at the very start of emulation, then quickly loads the game w/o loading textures. Of course, when I try "Configure Graphics Plugin" it gives me a different pop-up than the Mudlords one I began with.

Maybe I'll try 2.1 and see if this configuration works out.

Edit: NICE! Just got it working with 2.1! So far, the textures that I'd resized (all the head/hair textures and the main menu) are not showing up, but I imagine there's a simple fix for that. I'm about to troubleshoot. Thanks again for helping!

Fizanko

Midcard
Reaction score
Happy to see it finally works for you so you can still work your magic without the cheat code limits of 1.6 :)