WWF Legends 2.1

tellitB

Young Lion
Reaction score
My FPS 34 peak and the game is slow. How can I speed it up?

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
tellitB said:
dude, that's not an issue with this save. it's an issue with either your pc or your emulator... Sorry, I have to warn you.

tellitB

Young Lion
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The NekoMancer</dt><dd>May 11 2018, 07:47:09 PM</dd></dl><div>
tellitB said:
dude, that's not an issue with this save. it's an issue with either your pc or your emulator... Sorry, I have to warn you.

I understand that. I'm just trying to figure out if I can fix it, lol. I run Fire Pro Wrestling World and it doesn't lag like this. I know it isn't the save. I'm trying to figure out if it's some setting. [/quote]

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
tellitB said:
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The NekoMancer</dt><dd>May 11 2018, 07:47:09 PM</dd></dl><div>
Quoting limited to 2 levels deep
[/quote]help section or the general no mercy section my man. we have those

T

TheFeez23

Crowd Member
Noob here, installed the mod and am absolutely loving it. Is there any way to increase the CPU difficulty though? I just finished a 40 man rumble with 37 eliminations and faced no real challenge.
TheFeez23 said:
Noob here, installed the mod and am absolutely loving it. Is there any way to increase the CPU difficulty though? I just finished a 40 man rumble with 37 eliminations and faced no real challenge.
Oh, right...settings on the main menu. I’m an idiot.

T

TheFeez23

Crowd Member
Any future posts of mine can only go up from here. At least I hope.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>
#12,069
[/quote]

Best debut ever. Worth the wait.

electrivire

Young Lion
Reaction score
Is there anywhere I can go to get help setting this game up? I can get the base No Mercy working but have absolutely no clue how to get the legends edit to work.
I don't know what mudlords rice video is either. That's not an option anywhere that i can find. Is there a video tutorial someone could link me?

AKIFan1998

Opener
Reaction score
Dude....that leg drop at the end, though! How much damage does that give??

BTW, great match, man! =)

AKIFan1998

Opener
Reaction score
Okay, two questions.

1. Why does it seem like Hulk Hogan didn't receive ANY damage at during the course of this match?
2. Why's it far, far easier to reverse grapple moves (that aren't weak front grapple A moves)?

Once again, great match! ^w^

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
1. Because it's Hulk Hogan ROFL ;) 

No I used the health modifier and increased the health by 300% in the NMTool to make the match more challenging (my choice).

2. The AI is insane in the mod, especially if you edit the AI to make it more challenging remember you have to go for strong grapples later on in the match, also doing suplex like moves early on to big guys will usually make the computer reverse the move unless you have a special or wear them down first!!!

AKIFan1998

Opener
Reaction score
1. Lol, oh right. Man, that's an insane health increase! That does sound great for long epic matches! ^^

2. Ah okay. Man, if I played this, I'd probably get irritated at the AI lol.

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Yeah I'd leave the A.I at or close to the same level for everyone on the roster to be honest. What would be the point of having a match against Hogan if I knew I was more than likely gonna lose.