WWF Legends: Challenge 64

Orson

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
WWF Legends: Challenge 64

Mediafire links: -

Mediafire 2023-2024 Update Only .zip
www.mediafire.com/file/0jvhg1l5bi3kwdh/WWF_Legends_Challenge_64_2023-2024_Update.zip/file

Mediafire 2023-2024 Update Only .7z
www.mediafire.com/file/lxmite6ikp2hx6w/WWF_Legends_Challenge_64_2023-2024_Update.7z/file

Mediafire 2024 Full Base Game .zip
www.mediafire.com/file/itxhudbcgrwg27g/WWF_Legends_Challenge_64_2024_Full_Base_Game.zip/file

Mediafire 2024 Full Base Game .7z
www.mediafire.com/file/vwlndgeg7vfypuz/WWF_Legends_Challenge_64_2024_Full_Base_Game.7z/file

Mediafire 2024 Music .zip
www.mediafire.com/file/x09crzfsu77b0ye/WWF_Legends_Challenge_64_2024_Music.zip/file

Mediafire 2024 Music .7z
www.mediafire.com/file/if74udjmqu6pet0/WWF_Legends_Challenge_64_2024_Music.7z/file

MEGA Links: -

MEGA 2023-2024 Update Only .zip
mega.nz/file/VwY1WQBI#EqV-XMbMDMvNMX2OEsEWsVuXdMp768QQhW8-SULg3Kw

MEGA 2023-2024 Update Only .7z
mega.nz/file/E1RTmQDR#0Fz29pFPykCJGkJIww_6mRBpGYliSfjrNqewaqGG3Ng

MEGA 2024 Full Base Game .zip
mega.nz/file/R1g0XCxJ#nAKn2KdaoD7l0zowKSzbiCXHVPmCwPC8b1rbUpq0qW0

MEGA 2024 Full Base Game .7z
mega.nz/file/ZsBzkT7a#WkTO7Fh12g5bc83NLn931wAnpOlHVEXlHM9IyFah5Ws

MEGA 2024 Music .zip
mega.nz/file/xwxWVKgJ#qPuogoyaJWtFaWNGy2-zdJ0VOY3VUf9RMqVBrVKJW8A

MEGA 2024 Music .7z
mega.nz/file/MhYXharQ#3gmH7erjZm9tSWlxo70GPado3KjIxOeOdpjxnByz_fE

2024 Add-On 01 - Tugboat / Typhoon

Mediafire .zip

www.mediafire.com/file/46v44timvqojgdf/WWF_Legends_Challenge_64_2024_Add-On_01_Tugboat_Typhoon.zip/file

Mediafire .7z
www.mediafire.com/file/701cm9b30yt4vd6/WWF_Legends_Challenge_64_2024_Add-On_01_Tugboat_Typhoon.7z/file

MEGA .zip

MEGA .7z

2024 Add-On 02 - Lex Luger & Hillbilly Jim

Mediafire

Luger & Hillbilly .zip
www.mediafire.com/file/dal5vyrx2un6ck8/WWF_Legends_Challenge_64_2024_Add-On_02_Lex_Luger_Hillbilly_Jim.zip/file

Luger & Hillbilly .7z
www.mediafire.com/file/gpbsj67ek1vbi4u/WWF_Legends_Challenge_64_2024_Add-On_02_Lex_Luger_Hillbilly_Jim.7z/file

Music .zip

Music .7z

MEGA

Luger & Hillbilly .zip
mega.nz/file/VohVjJbR#hZ6BCDYh2En4WPMZP_LhUfrM0L9GKT2RWn1U9Lc-_MY

Luger & Hillbilly .7z
mega.nz/file/AsJVGaCZ#vCqrs_HMz5Q_5LVa2tuEC0Cg25p3cjM-1A-GTi2qrkI

Music .zip

Music .7z

Last edited:

Orson

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
WWF Legends: Challenge 64 is now available for download from the above links.

I will be around after work tomorrow to assist with any issues or questions.

yeahbaby!

Young Lion
Reaction score
Super keen for this.... but after my textures load it's just a blank screen. Can get audio but no picture. Have followed instructions, all cheats on.

Orson

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Try the following: -

Check that the game isn't paused after texture loading. Pausing can happen if accessing the cheats menu during loading.
Make sure memory is set to 8mb
Go to Options > Configure Graphics plugin and switch from OpenGL to DirextX (or vice versa).

Let me know if any of these worked.

Ancientgamer

Young Lion
Reaction score
Hello Orson 1st off thanks to you for all effort you put into keeping such a great game alive and turning a great game in a legendary one with all the mods you have made. I have an issue when trying to load this one illl attach picture. I’m running your mods on a jailbroken ps4pro via Linux running wine.. if you see what the problem i would be gratefull for your help☮️

Attachments

• IMG_1440.jpeg
    IMG_1440.jpeg
    558.6 KB · Views: 3

Orson

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Wow, I never thought people would be trying to run it on a PS4. The hoops we try to go through, haha.

I know that someone on Twitter got it running via Wine on a Mac, but I don't know how far they got.
Is the issue I'm seeing here that the settings aren't showing?
Have you got other Project64 mods running this way?
I wonder if there is an equivalent to the Windows Compatibility feature or something similar.

yeahbaby!

Young Lion
Reaction score
Try the following: -

Check that the game isn't paused after texture loading. Pausing can happen if accessing the cheats menu during loading.
Make sure memory is set to 8mb
Go to Options > Configure Graphics plugin and switch from OpenGL to DirextX (or vice versa).

Let me know if any of these worked.
omg dude the switching to direcxtx worked! A million thank yous.

This looks great and MASSIVE the audio is just there this time!

yeahbaby!

Young Lion
Reaction score
Unfortunately a fair bit of crashing on steel cage matches and rumbles, hard to complete a match. Orson anything you know of that might help?

The rumble arena doesn't appear to have commentary either for me.

Orson

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Royal Rumble Matches don't have commentary because every time a new wrestler enters, the commentary would restart. Quite irritating., so this was a better solution I think.
There should be Jesse and Schiavone commentary for regular matches.

What sort of crashing is happening in those matches?
Could you provide some details (who is wrestling, moves being performed, glitching / freezing) Stuff like that?

We will be releasing an update soon, which will patch a few things that have been reported.

AtarisBSBH98

Young Lion
Reaction score
FIrst off - Love the mod! Huge fan of this era of WWF/WWE so really appreciate the work and dedication that went into it.

Having issues with some of Bobby the Brains textures, looks like he's wearing a galaxy skirt or something. It doesn't show on his first costume though. Could be my settings?

Also, was playing a Royal Rumble match and had Akeem enter. He wasn't on the character roster so I was pleasantly surprised. Is he being added to the game later, or is he a secret character you can unlock?

Orson

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Akeem hasn't been textured yet, but he will be part of the roster at some point. He shouldn't be running into the Rumble though.
I'll check that.
Could you take a snapshot of Heenan's Galaxy shirt? Seeing it might show me what the problem is.

Orson

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Patched and updated game is available.
I have updated the link in the first post.

Recommendation is to completely replace everything.
Large Folder and File Path Restructure. Lots of removing and reshuffling of folders to hopefully reduce Buffer errors.
Updated and new Textures. Rockers 5 attires are in. New Savage, plus lots of generic / menu / in game pieces.
Updated Save File.
Updated Cheat File. Fixed a number of glitches and errors.
Updated Rom.
Updated Music.
Exe is functioning better.

yeahbaby!

Young Lion
Reaction score
Patched and updated game is available.
I have updated the link in the first post.

Recommendation is to completely replace everything.
Large Folder and File Path Restructure. Lots of removing and reshuffling of folders to hopefully reduce Buffer errors.
Updated and new Textures. Rockers 5 attires are in. New Savage, plus lots of generic / menu / in game pieces.
Updated Save File.
Updated Cheat File. Fixed a number of glitches and errors.
Updated Rom.
Updated Music.
Exe is functioning better.

Hey mate thanks for this is massive, incredible effort and thanks to you and everyone. Game is definitely running better for me. So easy to set up as well.

I did have a crash Bossman v Hogan at Wrestlemania 5 about 6 minutes in. However it's definitely running better than it was so all good. Love the fact Bossman is the fatter late 80s version! Bravo.

Orson

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Is there a chance you can remember more precise details about the crash?
Was someone performing a move do you know? If, so which move and to whom?

harryvok

Young Lion
Reaction score
I've had to give up for now. Followed all the instructions I could find, paths correct etc, but I get all mixed up textures of random wrestlers. The title screen is just a giant zoomed in No Mercy logo instead of the Legends Challenge screen. Might try again another time.

Orson

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
It sounds like you don't have Hi-Res textures enabled in the Graphics plugin settings.
See in the Help folder for a diagram to show you how it should look.