WWF Legends: Challenge 64

Orson

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
The Genius and The Legion Of Doom

Add-On 004 - The Genius - Mediafire Link
www.mediafire.com/file/hwfgpyb8mtclxgs/WWF_Legends_Add-On_004_The_Genius.7z/file

Add-On 004 - The Genius - MEGA Link
mega.nz/file/UsIyTR4Y#XCuSrQSAEFGwjyMk0d9qg2aJkOJv7a3i6oU1k14vokE

Add-On 005 - The Legion Of Doom - Mediafire Link
www.mediafire.com/file/tg9cfph3recvza2/WWF_Legends_Add-On_005_The_Legion_Of_Doom.7z/file

Add-On 005 - The Legion Of Doom - MEGA Link
mega.nz/file/U0BBwI5R#RADGqy9_gnRCUFiC8Oq2wFJqZQAFdBI94PLxxab6dMA

Orson

Lower Midcard
Reaction score

Ancientgamer

Young Lion
Reaction score
Wow, I never thought people would be trying to run it on a PS4. The hoops we try to go through, haha.

I know that someone on Twitter got it running via Wine on a Mac, but I don't know how far they got.
Is the issue I'm seeing here that the settings aren't showing?
Have you got other Project64 mods running this way?
I wonder if there is an equivalent to the Windows Compatibility feature or something similar.
sorry for late reply.yes playing on ps4 pro.but go back ol skool was a young man playing no mercy on n64..the places modders llike you hve taken this game is freaking amazing...so thank u.im slightly cpu literate which means im good at watching tutorial vids or tutorial via text file...that image is from certain pj64 build some of the pj64 that come with these downloads dont show as they supposed to.i was able to get some of the mods to play as in wwf legends 2. .feel the bang.. but this not yet cant move forward beyond that image.ill update if success.

Orson

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
You will need to download the whole music folder for this one (links included).

2024 Add-On 02 - Lex Luger & Hillbilly Jim

Mediafire

Luger & Hillbilly .zip
www.mediafire.com/file/dal5vyrx2un6ck8/WWF_Legends_Challenge_64_2024_Add-On_02_Lex_Luger_Hillbilly_Jim.zip/file

Luger & Hillbilly .7z
www.mediafire.com/file/gpbsj67ek1vbi4u/WWF_Legends_Challenge_64_2024_Add-On_02_Lex_Luger_Hillbilly_Jim.7z/file

Music .zip

Music .7z

MEGA

Luger & Hillbilly .zip
mega.nz/file/VohVjJbR#hZ6BCDYh2En4WPMZP_LhUfrM0L9GKT2RWn1U9Lc-_MY

Luger & Hillbilly .7z
mega.nz/file/AsJVGaCZ#vCqrs_HMz5Q_5LVa2tuEC0Cg25p3cjM-1A-GTi2qrkI

Music .zip

Music .7z

Last edited: