WWF vs. the World (Version 2.5 Released!)

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Whenever someone gets thrown to the outside I get these following errors:

CRegInfo::UnMap_GPR

BranchLikely NextInstruction = 3

Break point found at:

./Next System/Interpreter/Interpreter Ops.cpp 972

And then the emulator just freezes??? Any help would be greatly appreciated guys, thanks for the mod BTW!!

WaylonMercysHands

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
dafamily said:
Whenever someone gets thrown to the outside I get these following errors:

CRegInfo::UnMap_GPR

BranchLikely NextInstruction = 3

Break point found at:

./Next System/Interpreter/Interpreter Ops.cpp 972

And then the emulator just freezes??? Any help would be greatly appreciated guys, thanks for the mod BTW!!
I figured out what's causing this problem. It's the "Belt Text" cheats. I'm not sure why; in theory, only the text of the IC Title should be affected, but maybe there's an error in there somewhere.

If you disable the "Belt Text" cheats, it should work.
MP3 files of the entrance themes are now available via a download link in the original post. They are about as loud as the normal themes when the Project 64 volume is set to 70%. People with "None" for their entrance music will have the Raw theme.

Additionally, I have made changes to the cheat files and movesets:
-Raven's favorite weapon is the chair instead of the bat.
-Blackman's AI outside the ring is now "extremely aggressive", and his AI standing finisher is the running A+B strike.
-Added my recently posted code that prevents anyone from getting a special until their opponent has low health.
-Added a brand new code to make submissions last a few seconds longer. The additional time depends on the submission skills and endurance of the person receiving the move: People with novice submission skills and weak endurance will remain in holds for several additional seconds (unless they reach the ropes), while submission experts with strong endurance will only have an additional second or so.
-Added a brand new code that links the front grapple knee strike to the special facing down head submission when used as a front special (this was mistakenly left out of the original release, which prevented Karelin's finisher from working)
-Added the existing super heavyweight damage code
-Removed the "Belt Text" cheats that were causing glitches.

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Nice bro, I noticed some things though!!! For some of the textures I noticed you used both AKI style and hi-res sometimes both together do you have any plans to adjust them so there full hi-res or no as it's seems like it's unfinished when your playing with an hi-res wrestler fighting against a one who is in AKI in-game style!!

For the movesets I'm guessing you have to add them in by yourself, as I noticed some wrestlers don't do there correct finishers (Brock Lesnar with F-5)!!

With the arenas I noticed this mod doesn't have the stretch ring mat code, so I'm guessing you use the Stretch Ring Mat Rom patch with this mod???

Some wrestlers are missing textures I noticed like Lesnar is missing his upper arms texture and it shows elbow pads, Bull Nakano's hair hack, etc.

Just info I wanted to know, so when I start making videos about this I can tell people what's up!!! Thanks for the mod, updates and your time bro!!!

WaylonMercysHands

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
dafamily said:
Nice bro, I noticed some things though!!! For some of the textures I noticed you used both AKI style and hi-res sometimes both together do you have any plans to adjust them so there full hi-res or no as it's seems like it's unfinished when your playing with an hi-res wrestler fighting against a one who is in AKI in-game style!!

For the movesets I'm guessing you have to add them in by yourself, as I noticed some wrestlers don't do there correct finishers (Brock Lesnar with F-5)!!

With the arenas I noticed this mod doesn't have the stretch ring mat code, so I'm guessing you use the Stretch Ring Mat Rom patch with this mod???

Some wrestlers are missing textures I noticed like Lesnar is missing his upper arms texture and it shows elbow pads, Bull Nakano's hair hack, etc.

Just info I wanted to know, so when I start making videos about this I can tell people what's up!!! Thanks for the mod, updates and your time bro!!!
Thanks for the feedback! I hadn't noticed a couple of those bugs.

-As far as the combo of textures and AKI-style: I'm not a texture modder - Maybe someday, but for now, I'm just compiling other people's textures and focusing on other things. If someone else makes a mod with some of those other guys, then I'll incorporate them into future versions.
-I hadn't noticed about Lesnar not doing the F-5. I'll have to fix that.
-I wasn't aware of that ring mat code; I just copied and pasted the texture files. I'll look into that.
-I'm not sure what's wrong with Brock's texture; I'll have to figure that out as well. As for Bull Nakano's hair, I was using Nekomancer's textures, which were made for PJ64 1.6, so I had to figure out the corresponding 2.1 names and convert them. I couldn't figure out the correct 2.1 name for the hair file, so I just gave up.

Update: I looked into a couple of the things you mentioned and fixed them. The changes are reflected in the current save/cheat and moveset downloads:
-F-5: I changed Brock's moveset so that he now has the Fireman's Carry to Pancake as his special, so the F-5 works now.
-Mat Stretch: I added those cheats from Showdown, and now, it looks okay.

I also resolved the Lesnar texture issue, but it's not yet reflected in any of the downloadable files. If you go into the Roster folder in the textures and delete the Brock Lesnar folder, and then copy and paste the corresponding folder from Showdown 6.0, then it works.

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Cool, good to know also thanks for the fixes!!!!

WaylonMercysHands

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Fixes have been made to the current save/cheat and moveset downloads:
-The Belt Text cheat (Pride Championship replaces IC Championship) was added back because I fixed the glitch.
-Fixed an error in the code related to ground and running damage for the Kendo stick
-Fixed the Tommy Dreamer moveset file. Previously, that file contained a different wrestler's moveset instead of Dreamer's.
The movesets and cheat file/save/mempak files in the download links have been updated.

Changes include:
-A "Beta" section in the cheats file containing new optional gameplay cheats:
  • Irish whips only enabled during specials
  • No power moves on super heavyweights
  • Replace illegal moves when DQs on
  • Various codes to fix AI flaws in no-DQ matches
-Added El Hijo del Santo

-Added more cheats to the "Edit Weapons" section to alter the spirit drain, spirit gain, and TKO attributes (instead of damage only) to make them more powerful for wrestlers with "extremely aggressive" AI

-Increased Blackman's bicycle kick from C damage to B damage

-Added on to GTS cheat to make it usable by CAWs

-Minor changes and fixes to the following movesets (the most common change was replacing empty weak grapple 1 with forearm smash to make back-to-front specials work for CAWs): Bob Sapp, Bryan Danielson, CM Punk, D'Lo Brown, Faarooq, Godfather, Hardcore Holly, Hiroshi Hase, Rikishi, Road Dogg, Scotty 2 Hotty, Stevie Richards, Taka Michinoku, Test, Val Venis, Viscera, Yuji Nagata

-Fixed Mr. Gannosuke on the mempak (the CAW on the mempak previously had the wrong moveset)

-Fixed bugs in some cheats:
  • Tag team parameter codes
  • Multiple specials\Normal specials otherwise
  • No specials until late (P2 vs P3 and P2 vs P4)

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
The sheer detail you put into your cheat file is amazing.

WaylonMercysHands

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
I found some bugs in the cheat file, and the "Cheat file, save file, and mempaks" download has been updated with the fixed version:
-Removed "Hashimoto replaces Buchanan" cheat - This was actually replacing Kurt Angle and was a duplicate of "Shinya Hashimoto replaces Buchanan" (which correctly replaces Buchanan).
-Removed "Rickson Gracie replaces Richards" cheat
-Changed "Drop toe hold to ground special":
  • Realized that the original code by WldFb had a bug in it and fixed it.
  • Added support for 2nd and stolen specials.
-Fixed the "Better TKOs" cheat: Sometimes, a wrestler was being KO-ed, and the match wouldn't end.
-Changed the Universal move damage cheats (X-Factor, Shake Rattle and Roll, STF) to use the "D12E641A 0A02" activator (which keeps universal damage mods from messing up other parts of the game).

Chuckiepk

Promoter
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
The formatting of the first post was messed up from the forum server transfer.  I just fixed it, so you should now be able to download it on the previous page.

WaylonMercysHands

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Chuckiepk link said:
The formatting of the first post was messed up from the forum server transfer.  I just fixed it, so you should now be able to download it on the previous page.
Thanks

WaylonMercysHands

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
A new version is coming, probably within the next month.  Some features of the new version:
-adds several new characters
-incorporates textures from the Wrestle Kingdom 12 and New Generation mods
-includes new original textures, including better portraits and new belt textures
-includes tons of new gameplay hacks, some of which are already part of the current cheats/save/mempak download link
-has various miscellaneous fixes

WaylonMercysHands

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
A new and improved version (Version 2.0) has been released.  The download link has been updated in the original post, and info about the new version is in bold.

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Cool, thanks for the update man!!  Will do videos whenever I get the chance!!

WaylonMercysHands

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Super-SizedBungalo said:
When I click on the mediafire link, It says I do not have permission to accses this file. What do I do.

I got that, too, just now.  I'm not sure why that is.  When I logged into my mediafire account, I was able to download it.  If you have a mediafire account, try logging in and see if it works.

WaylonMercysHands

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
I've made a bunch of changes since last year, most notably 23 new characters and some new gameplay cheats.  Check out the links under "smaller downloads" in the original post to get the latest files.

wcwdavseg6640

Young Lion
Reaction score
WaylonMercysHands said:
DOWNLOAD LINKS:
WWF vs. the World version 2.5.0 (Full Mod)

Smaller downloads in order to update it with the newest files, or in case you don't want the full mod:
Cheat file, save file, and mempaks*
Moveset replacement codes (222 movesets)*
Music files

This mod contains people from WWF/WWE, WCW, ECW, Japan, Mexico, indies, and MMA who were active between 2000 and 2003. The name is an homage to Aki's debut game WCW vs. the World.

I chose not to use 4-in-1 movesets, except in the case of non-wrestlers and people like Mick Foley and Keiji Mutoh who have multiple personas; most of the wrestlers who don't need any character-specific hacks are on mempaks. I prefer it this way, as it makes it easier to customize the mod to your own liking and allows you to view the movesets in Smackdown Mall. One positive of doing a mod of this time period is that most of the signature moves are already in the game anyway, since so many of the characters were in either the original No Mercy, Virtual Pro Wrestling 2, or WCW/NWO Revenge.

2 Cold Scorpio
AJ Styles
Aja Kong
Akebono
Akira Hokuto
Akira Taue
Al Snow
Albert
Aleksandr Karelin
Alex Wright
Alexander Otsuka
Animal
Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira
Atlantis
Barry Windham
Bas Rutten
Batista
Beulah McGillicutty
Big Bossman
Big Show
Bill Alfonso
Billy Gunn
BJ Penn
Blue Meanie
Bob Sapp
Booker T
Bradshaw
Bret Hart
British Bulldog
Brock Lesnar
Bryan Clark/Adam Bomb
Bryan Danielson
Bubba Ray Dudley
Buff Bagwell
Bull Buchanan
Bull Nakano
Butterbean
Charles Robinson
Chris Benoit
Chris Candido
Chris Hero
Chris Jericho
Chris Kanyon
Christian
Christopher Daniels
Chuck Liddell
Chyna
CM Punk
Crash Holly
D'Lo Brown
Daisuke Ikeda
Dan Severn
Dean Malenko
Diamond Dallas Page
Disco Inferno
Don Frye
Dr. Wagner, Jr.
D-Von Dudley
Earl Hebner
Eddie Guerrero
Edge
El Hijo del Santo
Essa Rios
Faarooq
Fedor Emelianenko
Francine
Frankie Kazarian
Funaki
Gail Kim
Giant Singh (Great Khali)
The Godfather
Goldberg
Goldust
Grandmaster Sexay
The Great Sasuke
Haku
Hardcore Holly
Hawk
Hector Garza
Henry Godwinn
Hiroshi Hase
Hiroshi Tanahashi
Hiroyoshi Tenzan
Howard Finkel
Ivory
Jacqueline
Jazz
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Jarrett
Jens Pulver
Jerry Lynn
Jinsei Shinzaki (Hakushi)
John Cena
Josh Barnett
Jun Akiyama
Jushin Liger
Justin Credible
Kane
Katsuyori Shibata
Kazuo Takahashi (Yoshiki Takahashi)
Kazuo Yamazaki
Kazuyuki Fujita
Kazushi Sakuraba
Ken Shamrock
Kenny Omega
Kensuke Sasaki
KENTA
Kenta Kobashi
Kentaro Shiga
Keiji Mutoh/The Great Muta
Kiyoshi Tamura
Kodo Fuyuki
Koji Kanemoto
Konnan
Kurt Angle
Kyoko Inoue
La Parka
Lance Storm
Lita
Manabu Nakanishi
Manami Toyota
Mankind/Cactus Jack/Dude Love
Mark Henry
Mark Kerr
Marloes Coenen
Masaaki Mochizuki
Masahiro Chono
Masahito Kakihara
Masakatsu Funaki
Masato Tanaka
Matt Hardy
Matt Hughes
Mickie James
Mike Awesome
Mikey Whipwreck
Mima Shimoda
Minoru Suzuki
Minoru Tanaka
Mirko Cro Cop
Mitsuharu Misawa
Mr. Gannosuke
Murilo Bustamente
Naoya Ogawa
New Jack
Nigel McGuinness
Pat Patterson
Paul Bearer
Paul Heyman
Perro Aguayo, Jr.
Perry Saturn
Psycosis
Randy Couture
Randy Orton
Raven
Rey Misterio, Jr.
Rhyno
Rick Steiner
Rickson Gracie
Rikishi
Road Dogg
Rob Van Dam
The Rock
Royce Gracie
Sabu
Samoa Joe
The Sandman
Satoshi Kojima
Scott Steiner
Scotty 2 Hotty
Semmy Schilt
Shane Douglas
Shawn Michaels
Shelton Benjamin
Shinjiro Otani
Shinsuke Nakamura
Shinya Hashimoto
Steve Austin
Steve Blackman
Stevie Ray
Sting
Sunny
TAKA Michinoku
Takao Omori
Takashi Sugiura
Tariel Bitsadze
Tatanka
Taz
Teddy Long
Terri Runnels
Test
Tiger Mask IV
Tito Ortiz
Togi Makabe
Tokimitsu Ishizawa (Kendo Kashin)
Tommy Dreamer
Tomoaki Honma
Tomohiro Ishii
Tori
Torrie Wilson
Toshiaki Kawada
Triple H
Trish Stratus
Tsuyoshi Kohsaka
Ultimo Dragon
The Undertaker
Vampiro
Victoria
Viscera
Volk Han
Wanderlei Silva
William Regal
X-Pac
Yoshihiro Tajiri
Yoshihiro Takayama
Yoshinari Ogawa
Yoshinobu Kanemaru
Yuji Nagata
Yuki Ishikawa

TEXTURES:
-Most of the textures are reused from other mods. The original source of a texture can be determined by looking at the name folder containing that texture file. If you're planning on making your own compilation mod, check the folder that a texture comes from to see who should get credit.
-I frequently renamed the files to prevent conflicts between textures.
-The original textures I created are mostly the portraits, a couple of titles (Pride Heavyweight and NWA Welterweight), and appearance textures (mostly just the heads) for several people for whom textures did not previously exist.

HACKS:
-The number of move hacks is minimal (~25), as most signature moves are in the game already. Move hacks are generally character-specific.
-As much as possible, I give credit to the creators for the cheats. An exception is the movesets. For almost all of them, I used as my starting point either VPW2 movesets or existing movesets from other mods and then modified them; my only totally original ones are Nakano, Kong, Toyota, Hokuto, Kyoko Inoue, Couture, Fujita, Hughes, Penn, Pulver, Coenen, and Akebono.

MUSIC FILES:
-mp3 files for many of the entrance themes; they are about as loud as the normal themes when the Project 64 volume is set to 70%. People with "None" for their entrance music will have the Raw theme.
-Credit: A few themes were mp3s from existing mods with the volume changed. Credit goes to (in additional to the original artists, of course): the Showdown creators (for the RVD, Sabu, NWO, and Bulldog themes) and RandyManFoo (for the Raw theme)

ALSO INCLUDED IN THE RELEASE:
-Moveset replacement codes for each wrestler, including those on mempaks; this will make it easier for people to change the movesets. The characters replaced
-Documentation files - these are here partly to make it easier to customize your copy of the mod to your own liking. If you want to change some of the entrance themes, then it's helpful to know which characters use those themes; if you want to change any of the non-wrestlers, then it's helpful to know which wrestlers they manage; and if you want to change any of the cheats or the roster on the game pak, then it's helpful to know which cheats are character-specific.

KNOWN BUGS:
-Big Show's music (played when using the music tool) is silent.
-A messed up version of the Too Cool post-match celebration dance scene happens occasionally when Big Show (who replaces Rikishi), Justin Credible (who replaces Scotty), or Perro Aguayo, Jr. (who replaces Grandmaster) wins a match. Hopefully, I'll find a cheat to remove the dance scene completely for a future cheat file.

NOTE ABOUT THE CHEAT FILE:
The cheats in the "Keep On" section should remain on.  The "Optional" cheats are ones that some people may want/need but others may not.  The "Recommended" cheats are ones that most people will want to turn on, but which, for one reason or another, I decided would be initially unchecked.

PLANS FOR FUTURE ROSTER EXPANSION:
I didn't get around to fully expanding the roster (although it is already large), but I compiled the textures for most of the people I may add in the future and included them in the main download. This way, it will just be a matter of releasing small mempak updates once the movesets are finished.

CREDIT FOR TEXTURES:
Reused textures comes from the following mods, listed in descending order by number of texture files used:
Showdown
RandyManFoo's No Mercy Overhaul
WWF New Generation
WCW Mayhem
NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 12
Project Joshi
WWE Summerslam
ECW Barely Legal
TNA vs ROH
WWE Royal Rumble
Raw vs Smackdown 2008
WCW/NWO Starrcade 64

Hello, I have downloaded this link but I am having trouble trying to find the ROM to open up in Project64. Can you let me know what it is or if I am missing something?

Hello, I have downloaded this link WWF vs. The World but I am having trouble trying to find the ROM to open up in Project64. Can you let me know what it is or if I am missing something?

WaylonMercysHands

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
wcwdavseg6640 said:
WaylonMercysHands said:
DOWNLOAD LINKS:
WWF vs. the World version 2.5.0 (Full Mod)

Smaller downloads in order to update it with the newest files, or in case you don't want the full mod:
Cheat file, save file, and mempaks*
Moveset replacement codes (222 movesets)*
Music files

This mod contains people from WWF/WWE, WCW, ECW, Japan, Mexico, indies, and MMA who were active between 2000 and 2003. The name is an homage to Aki's debut game WCW vs. the World.

I chose not to use 4-in-1 movesets, except in the case of non-wrestlers and people like Mick Foley and Keiji Mutoh who have multiple personas; most of the wrestlers who don't need any character-specific hacks are on mempaks. I prefer it this way, as it makes it easier to customize the mod to your own liking and allows you to view the movesets in Smackdown Mall. One positive of doing a mod of this time period is that most of the signature moves are already in the game anyway, since so many of the characters were in either the original No Mercy, Virtual Pro Wrestling 2, or WCW/NWO Revenge.

2 Cold Scorpio
AJ Styles
Aja Kong
Akebono
Akira Hokuto
Akira Taue
Al Snow
Albert
Aleksandr Karelin
Alex Wright
Alexander Otsuka
Animal
Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira
Atlantis
Barry Windham
Bas Rutten
Batista
Beulah McGillicutty
Big Bossman
Big Show
Bill Alfonso
Billy Gunn
BJ Penn
Blue Meanie
Bob Sapp
Booker T
Bradshaw
Bret Hart
British Bulldog
Brock Lesnar
Bryan Clark/Adam Bomb
Bryan Danielson
Bubba Ray Dudley
Buff Bagwell
Bull Buchanan
Bull Nakano
Butterbean
Charles Robinson
Chris Benoit
Chris Candido
Chris Hero
Chris Jericho
Chris Kanyon
Christian
Christopher Daniels
Chuck Liddell
Chyna
CM Punk
Crash Holly
D'Lo Brown
Daisuke Ikeda
Dan Severn
Dean Malenko
Diamond Dallas Page
Disco Inferno
Don Frye
Dr. Wagner, Jr.
D-Von Dudley
Earl Hebner
Eddie Guerrero
Edge
El Hijo del Santo
Essa Rios
Faarooq
Fedor Emelianenko
Francine
Frankie Kazarian
Funaki
Gail Kim
Giant Singh (Great Khali)
The Godfather
Goldberg
Goldust
Grandmaster Sexay
The Great Sasuke
Haku
Hardcore Holly
Hawk
Hector Garza
Henry Godwinn
Hiroshi Hase
Hiroshi Tanahashi
Hiroyoshi Tenzan
Howard Finkel
Ivory
Jacqueline
Jazz
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Jarrett
Jens Pulver
Jerry Lynn
Jinsei Shinzaki (Hakushi)
John Cena
Josh Barnett
Jun Akiyama
Jushin Liger
Justin Credible
Kane
Katsuyori Shibata
Kazuo Takahashi (Yoshiki Takahashi)
Kazuo Yamazaki
Kazuyuki Fujita
Kazushi Sakuraba
Ken Shamrock
Kenny Omega
Kensuke Sasaki
KENTA
Kenta Kobashi
Kentaro Shiga
Keiji Mutoh/The Great Muta
Kiyoshi Tamura
Kodo Fuyuki
Koji Kanemoto
Konnan
Kurt Angle
Kyoko Inoue
La Parka
Lance Storm
Lita
Manabu Nakanishi
Manami Toyota
Mankind/Cactus Jack/Dude Love
Mark Henry
Mark Kerr
Marloes Coenen
Masaaki Mochizuki
Masahiro Chono
Masahito Kakihara
Masakatsu Funaki
Masato Tanaka
Matt Hardy
Matt Hughes
Mickie James
Mike Awesome
Mikey Whipwreck
Mima Shimoda
Minoru Suzuki
Minoru Tanaka
Mirko Cro Cop
Mitsuharu Misawa
Mr. Gannosuke
Murilo Bustamente
Naoya Ogawa
New Jack
Nigel McGuinness
Pat Patterson
Paul Bearer
Paul Heyman
Perro Aguayo, Jr.
Perry Saturn
Psycosis
Randy Couture
Randy Orton
Raven
Rey Misterio, Jr.
Rhyno
Rick Steiner
Rickson Gracie
Rikishi
Road Dogg
Rob Van Dam
The Rock
Royce Gracie
Sabu
Samoa Joe
The Sandman
Satoshi Kojima
Scott Steiner
Scotty 2 Hotty
Semmy Schilt
Shane Douglas
Shawn Michaels
Shelton Benjamin
Shinjiro Otani
Shinsuke Nakamura
Shinya Hashimoto
Steve Austin
Steve Blackman
Stevie Ray
Sting
Sunny
TAKA Michinoku
Takao Omori
Takashi Sugiura
Tariel Bitsadze
Tatanka
Taz
Teddy Long
Terri Runnels
Test
Tiger Mask IV
Tito Ortiz
Togi Makabe
Tokimitsu Ishizawa (Kendo Kashin)
Tommy Dreamer
Tomoaki Honma
Tomohiro Ishii
Tori
Torrie Wilson
Toshiaki Kawada
Triple H
Trish Stratus
Tsuyoshi Kohsaka
Ultimo Dragon
The Undertaker
Vampiro
Victoria
Viscera
Volk Han
Wanderlei Silva
William Regal
X-Pac
Yoshihiro Tajiri
Yoshihiro Takayama
Yoshinari Ogawa
Yoshinobu Kanemaru
Yuji Nagata
Yuki Ishikawa

TEXTURES:
-Most of the textures are reused from other mods. The original source of a texture can be determined by looking at the name folder containing that texture file. If you're planning on making your own compilation mod, check the folder that a texture comes from to see who should get credit.
-I frequently renamed the files to prevent conflicts between textures.
-The original textures I created are mostly the portraits, a couple of titles (Pride Heavyweight and NWA Welterweight), and appearance textures (mostly just the heads) for several people for whom textures did not previously exist.

HACKS:
-The number of move hacks is minimal (~25), as most signature moves are in the game already. Move hacks are generally character-specific.
-As much as possible, I give credit to the creators for the cheats. An exception is the movesets. For almost all of them, I used as my starting point either VPW2 movesets or existing movesets from other mods and then modified them; my only totally original ones are Nakano, Kong, Toyota, Hokuto, Kyoko Inoue, Couture, Fujita, Hughes, Penn, Pulver, Coenen, and Akebono.

MUSIC FILES:
-mp3 files for many of the entrance themes; they are about as loud as the normal themes when the Project 64 volume is set to 70%. People with "None" for their entrance music will have the Raw theme.
-Credit: A few themes were mp3s from existing mods with the volume changed. Credit goes to (in additional to the original artists, of course): the Showdown creators (for the RVD, Sabu, NWO, and Bulldog themes) and RandyManFoo (for the Raw theme)

ALSO INCLUDED IN THE RELEASE:
-Moveset replacement codes for each wrestler, including those on mempaks; this will make it easier for people to change the movesets. The characters replaced
-Documentation files - these are here partly to make it easier to customize your copy of the mod to your own liking. If you want to change some of the entrance themes, then it's helpful to know which characters use those themes; if you want to change any of the non-wrestlers, then it's helpful to know which wrestlers they manage; and if you want to change any of the cheats or the roster on the game pak, then it's helpful to know which cheats are character-specific.

KNOWN BUGS:
-Big Show's music (played when using the music tool) is silent.
-A messed up version of the Too Cool post-match celebration dance scene happens occasionally when Big Show (who replaces Rikishi), Justin Credible (who replaces Scotty), or Perro Aguayo, Jr. (who replaces Grandmaster) wins a match. Hopefully, I'll find a cheat to remove the dance scene completely for a future cheat file.

NOTE ABOUT THE CHEAT FILE:
The cheats in the "Keep On" section should remain on.  The "Optional" cheats are ones that some people may want/need but others may not.  The "Recommended" cheats are ones that most people will want to turn on, but which, for one reason or another, I decided would be initially unchecked.

PLANS FOR FUTURE ROSTER EXPANSION:
I didn't get around to fully expanding the roster (although it is already large), but I compiled the textures for most of the people I may add in the future and included them in the main download. This way, it will just be a matter of releasing small mempak updates once the movesets are finished.

CREDIT FOR TEXTURES:
Reused textures comes from the following mods, listed in descending order by number of texture files used:
Showdown
RandyManFoo's No Mercy Overhaul
WWF New Generation
WCW Mayhem
NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 12
Project Joshi
WWE Summerslam
ECW Barely Legal
TNA vs ROH
WWE Royal Rumble
Raw vs Smackdown 2008
WCW/NWO Starrcade 64

Hello, I have downloaded this link but I am having trouble trying to find the ROM to open up in Project64. Can you let me know what it is or if I am missing something?

Hello, I have downloaded this link WWF vs. The World but I am having trouble trying to find the ROM to open up in Project64. Can you let me know what it is or if I am missing something?  

The ROM doesn't come with the game.  You would have to find a No Mercy ROM online somewhere.

I made an update last night to the movesets download and the cheat/save/mempaks download:
-Fixed a bug that caused the illegal man to frequently make the dodging motion while he's on the apron in a tag match.
-Fixed a bug with Mark Kerr's super heavyweight grapples.
-Made various changes to Tanahashi's moveset, mostly for accuracy, but also improved his stats a bit.

I made changes to the downloads:
-Added new wrestlers: Anderson Silva, Kevin Randleman, Mike Tyson, and Shogun Rua
-They have been added to the three MMA mpk files, and their movesets have been added to the moveset download.  Also, the Anderson Silva uses textures for his head (created new textures for the face and used the back of Virgil's head from WWF Royal Rumble), and these have been included in the "Additional textures" download, which is now linked to in the original post.
-Updated the cheat file: added WldFb's ground specials AI code, an improvement to the Royal Rumble two-minute intervals code, and the new code for Rumbles to start with two people.

joseph216

Young Lion
Reaction score
Hey i installed this but for some reason its a small roster not all the people that you listed, is there something I'm doing wrong or other things i need to download.