Website
twitter.com
5LfOjZY.gif

Chuckiepk

Promoter
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
One other thing that I would like to attempt to do with the weapons is to try to get the damage effects to work if a wrestler lands on one of them.  There are codes that have been created in the past that sort of did this.  However, these needed button activators to work (press Z to damage weapon).  As a result, if you are wanting to just watch a match between two computer controlled wrestlers, this would not work.  I would like to try to utilize both location addys and animation frame addys to get this effect to work automatically.  The following preview was done without using any button activators.

MgbNKmq.gif

VelLong

Young Lion
Reaction score
Chuckiepk said:
One other thing that I would like to attempt to do with the weapons is to try to get the damage effects to work if a wrestler lands on one of them.  There are codes that have been created in the past that sort of did this.  However, these needed button activators to work (press Z to damage weapon).  As a result, if you are wanting to just watch a match between two computer controlled wrestlers, this would not work.  I would like to try to utilize both location addys and animation frame addys to get this effect to work automatically.  The following preview was done without using any button activators.

MgbNKmq.gif

Holy Moly! that is too sweet dude!

BlackJesus420

Young Lion
Reaction score
Chuckiepk said:

MgbNKmq.gif

when the weapon is broken on the ground, does the wrestler still lose damage?
I am guessing you can apply this code to death match where the barbed tables are in the corner?

Chuckiepk

Promoter
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Have not posted here in a while, but I have been working on an update for my Additional Attire Tool all summer. It already increased the attire limit from 4 to 40. However, it previously relied on searching through the memory editor of Project 64 for specific addresses and values. I have been working on updating the original version of it to only rely on drop-down menus instead of the memory editor. So, everything can now be done in-tool. It also now allows hidden CAW parts to be used for wrestlers as well as a new Create-An-Entrance mode that can potentially allow thousands of entrance theme slots to be used.

Below is a preview of the tool in its current state demonstrating how easy it is for it to create a CAW attire, design its entrance, generate over 50 GameShark codes to get the attire to work, and copy them directly into the Project 64 cheat file (instead of copying them over one at a time into the cheat menu).

[video=youtube]

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
Teknowledge said:
Where does one download this?

One doesn't because it hasn't come out yet.  :tounge:

DCLK

Young Lion
Reaction score
Will I be able to play it on my mobile using the emulator?

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
DCLK said:
Will I be able to play it on my mobile using the emulator?

As of the first public release, no. But there have been discussions about that.

helm alastor2

Young Lion
Reaction score
I already know that this will be amazing. Kudos to all of the guys involved in making this! You are all awesome!

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
Version 1.0 was released earlier today. First post updated.

DCLK

Young Lion
Reaction score
Will more textures be added to the wrestlers existing in version 1.0?

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
DCLK said:
Will more textures be added to the wrestlers existing in version 1.0?

You mean if those wrestlers will receive more attire options? Yes. I can't say how many, or which ones, because I don't know, but I do know the ones that only have 4/5 will receive a lot more, most likely.

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
Beastman said:
Hey

First, sorry for my bad English :)
Second, thx for this Awesome Mod. I test it and it runs wild. Sometimes the Game crash, but a restart fix that. Puh the Diffecult is strong. Im playing with Beginner and i have zero Chances to win. Im not bad in this Game, but wow this Superstars are realy Superstars. I wish new Arenas comes. This is a little Downgrade, but allways a little. I have so much Fun with this. Thank you very very much.

Greetings from Germany
Beastman

We will get much more content down the line, including arenas. This is just a very early preview version. I believe the crashes have to do with some of the interface or attire cheats, but I don't know which ones.

BlackJesus420

Young Lion
Reaction score
noticed hogan has more than 4 attires. is this a new hack? what is the most attires can you make per slot? everything works fine in the mod however, the fan signs are white. i guess textures for signs in the audience is not done?

otherwise, thanks for this mod. you can tell it will be great after more updates come out.

dualshock

Young Lion
Reaction score
Hello everybody. I'm a big fan of No Mercy mods and much respect for everybody involved. Just like many of you I have waited for months, for years for the release of AKI Evolution and finally it's here but I have a big problem with the settings.
The menu, characters, matches, everything looks awkward.

Here is my menu

46391013a6f90470e253e646487dd1c26c2f03f01ad3334add368c2686e3476cbd862c7c.jpg

Character Selection

49156127c7c17a37668de5207ef4cec869dca951a1ee2c7ccdd5b559445e33616c1db8d7.jpg

Matches

64115931aacdba15e9c379757484d6bfeb52b6272e2df61b9bae37b518c739f29dcb048a.jpg

What did I wrong or to be precise what should I do? I had the problem with the wrestlers before in earlier mods (Rainbow pirates) but I solved it by changing the graphics plugin. I tried every graphic plugin available, I did everything described in the first post (alpha blending, only the AKI cheat) but nothing has changed. I see online people playing the game with no problems and it's driving me crazy especially because the game looks cool.
I would be thankful for every little help or a hint.

TheGoon

Young Lion
Reaction score
dualshock said:
Hello everybody. I'm a big fan of No Mercy mods and much respect for everybody involved. Just like many of you I have waited for months, for years for the release of AKI Evolution and finally it's here but I have a big problem with the settings.
The menu, characters, matches, everything looks awkward.

Here is my menu

46391013a6f90470e253e646487dd1c26c2f03f01ad3334add368c2686e3476cbd862c7c.jpg

Character Selection

49156127c7c17a37668de5207ef4cec869dca951a1ee2c7ccdd5b559445e33616c1db8d7.jpg

Matches

64115931aacdba15e9c379757484d6bfeb52b6272e2df61b9bae37b518c739f29dcb048a.jpg

What did I wrong or to be precise what should I do? I had the problem with the wrestlers before in earlier mods (Rainbow pirates) but I solved it by changing the graphics plugin. I tried every graphic plugin available, I did everything described in the first post (alpha blending, only the AKI cheat) but nothing has changed. I see online people playing the game with no problems and it's driving me crazy especially because the game looks cool.
I would be thankful for every little help or a hint.

I can give you a possible solution. Go to the settings in the top bar of the emulator, after you go to settings, go to directories and where it says textures, put the path where the textures folder is inside the game folder. sorry for my bad english