AKI Evolution

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
So cool! i would suggest to move the cell's graphics down a couple of pixels, though, as the bottom part doesn't really touch the floor and the roof has no visible limits.

It's an awesome hack

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Nice work, I'm guessing you guys figured out how to climb the cage to get to the top!!!  Looking forward to doing some Smackdown 2 throw the guy off the cell type matches with this lol!!!! ;)

Good work man!!

NMCM

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Awesome hacking work on the cell! Any changes or special properties that will appear in this version of the match that weren't apart of earlier renditions of the match?

Chuckiepk

Promoter
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Very interesting hack you have here. I love the camera angle when you throw the opponent throw the cage, it makes it more terrific. You think you can add the "holy shit" chant from the audience?  ::)

We are working on finding ways to create more immersive audience sound effects.  We already have a basic face/heel audience reactions system working for it.  However, we are only in the idea planning/testing phase for other sounds.

So cool! i would suggest to move the cell's graphics down a couple of pixels, though, as the bottom part doesn't really touch the floor and the roof has no visible limits.

It's an awesome hack

Yes, I noticed that alignment issue as well after I posted the preview.  I will be working on getting it correctly mapped to the polygon.

Nice work, I'm guessing you guys figured out how to climb the cage to get to the top!!!  Looking forward to doing some Smackdown 2 throw the guy off the cell type matches with this lol!!!! ;)

Good work man!!

I am still working on figuring out how I want players to climb to the top.  I am trying to decide whether it would be better for the cell climbing to behave similar to climbing a ladder or climbing a steel cage.  Both have their own strengths and weaknesses for using them in this situation, but I am still in the process of deciding which one to use.

Awesome hacking work on the cell! Any changes or special properties that will appear in this version of the match that weren't apart of earlier renditions of the match?

The earlier versions of this HIAC code only allowed fighting inside of the cell.  I am working on allowing fighting outside and on top of the cell.  This includes all of the invisible barrier properties that prevent you from running off the side of the cell without falling.  I am also considering making a way to throw your opponent off the side of the cell as well.  However, I am still undecided on whether I will include this feature.

Y1Q7Nzr.gif

sabu316

Young Lion
Reaction score
wow that is amazing, any reason in particular you might leave it out?

Chuckiepk

Promoter
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
sabu316 link said:
wow that is amazing, any reason in particular you might leave it out?

The reason why I am still deciding whether or not to have it is that there are a few object layering issues that occur when you are on the outside of the cell.  While wrestlers are at some locations during the match, it looks like the cage is layered in front of them when it should be layered behind them.  This is because the parts of the cage are made out of parts of the crowd barricades.  Certain barricades will always appear in front of the wrestlers

While they are on the roof of the cell, I am able to use a different camera angle to give the illusion that they are still above the cell because they are not directly in front of it.  However, when they get thrown off the side, they are now directly in front of where the cell should be.  At this time, it makes them look like they are behind the cell because they are still behind where the original crowd barricades were before.

I still need to fix this issue before I am ok with allowing players to fight on that side of the cell.  I have a few different ideas on how I can go about fixing it but I am still working on testing each of them out.

Chuckiepk

Promoter
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
We are still working hard on this project.  Today, we have a preview of Sting and his many attires created by the amazing baal666.

Dt_aEGzXQAACGrs.png
DtsZipKWwAI_6Rp.png

baal666

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I need your help with a hack.

I'm currently trying to make an attire i've never seen done before in NM but i would need a hack that would work like the shoulder lenght hair but rising the polygons to go above the head like this :

Untitled-3.png

I would need it to work with the male head 2 and i don't mind it it's mirrored since the 2 sides are similar.

Chuckiepk

Promoter
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Sorry it took so long to reply to you.  I had a lot of exams that I had to grade over the last week.

Anyways, as of now, I have 2 different code versions that may be of use to you for this.  Currently they are set up so that one or the other will replace the Grandmaster Hat for Head 6 with Short Hair.  If you need either of these converted to a different head shape or want me to try to come up with a different shape for the polygon, let me know.

Version 1:
8104A0B0 24AD
81049CE4 1523
81049CE6 151C
81049CE8 140B
d6a9F4j.png

or

Version 2:
8104A0B0 24AD
81049CE4 1521
81049CE6 151C
81049CE8 140B