[Closed] CM Punk! TSF's Mod-a-mania! New look, new mods!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Victor The Spodermin</dt><dd>Nov 25 2012, 11:17:18 AM</dd></dl><div>u insulting us? fak u! lol

Good luck with your exams, bro :)[/quote]You bet your latino ass I am! LOL
Thanks man ;)

S

stranger

Crowd Member
Can any1 tell me whats plist360.arc plist360_4x3.arc and how to get it on computer please!!

immortal666

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
The plist is from the wwe 13 game ISo
Once you installed in to ur hdd.

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
TheSmartFoundation said:
Exams, busy studying, but after my exams, I will have a big surprise for all of you!
I hope that Big Surprise was not John Cena Fruity Pebbles Attire :D

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Shawn Michaels DX attire added. I know my mods are not too good in quantity, but I believe they deliver in terms of quantity. I only do mods that are, well, not possible to do in superstar threads. I've seen mods thrown here and there with people just changing colour, etc. Although they are still mods, why not replicate them in superstar threads and avoid the trouble of editing the game files, right?
Cheers!

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
TheSmartFoundation said:
Well, heres my comeback. Sahwn Michaels in his old DX days, brings back memories(well, for you, since I didn't really watch WWF during the AE). I haven't had time to fix the wrist band, but I do know HOW to fix it, just will be fixing later ;)
Enjoy:
previewlye.png

Download: Coming soon....
Credit goes to Victor the Spoderman for the textures
WOW :blink:
This looks F'N AWESOME :blink:
Great work, bro :)

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
nadimmania said:
TheSmartFoundation said:
Well, heres my comeback. Sahwn Michaels in his old DX days, brings back memories(well, for you, since I didn't really watch WWF during the AE). I haven't had time to fix the wrist band, but I do know HOW to fix it, just will be fixing later ;)
Enjoy:
previewlye.png

Download: Coming soon....
Credit goes to Victor the Spoderman for the textures
WOW :blink:
This looks F'N AWESOME :blink:
Great work, bro :)
That looks F'N amazing TSF bro. Once you release this, I am adding this to my game. You certainly deliver.

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Good to know mates ;)
After that arm band issue is solved, it'll be uploaded, I'm sorry, I don't release unfinished stuff to the public to download, hope you understand breddas

OverTheEdge

Opener
Reaction score
Haha, damn. Beat me to it--I've actually been working on that attire myself. Looks incredible, though, dude. Really nice work there.

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
TheSmartFoundation said:
Shawn Michaels DX attire added. I know my mods are not too good in quantity, but I believe they deliver in terms of quantity. I only do mods that are, well, not possible to do in superstar threads. I've seen mods thrown here and there with people just changing colour, etc. Although they are still mods, why not replicate them in superstar threads and avoid the trouble of editing the game files, right?
Cheers!
This is what i've thought since the first time, it sucks when they do that.

Good work with the logos bro! :) I'd like to see a screenshot of the back part of the tights :p

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Yea, about that, I got it in, but the prob is I don't know if it is stretched or not-stretched. Can you post a pic of YOUR shawn michaels mod's ass pic so I can get an idea?
Cheers

jcsix

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Love the HBK, thats the attire I wanted to be in by default :)

I have my RGH coming soon, would you mind helping me out on how to get character files from the disc onto PC etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.