[Closed] CM Punk! TSF's Mod-a-mania! New look, new mods!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cmpunk71

Crowd Member
excellent work on the hacks man, can you make the new John Cena attire he wore at Survivor Series would appreciate it

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
cmpunk71 said:
excellent work on the hacks man, can you make the new John Cena attire he wore at Survivor Series would appreciate it
First Post and is about a Request............ just WOW!
And one thing: Excellent First Post, brother!

Leingod

Opener
Reaction score
Heh, first posts aside, can't wait for TSF's new skins :) ... BTW, has anyone tried using these with the game's title update?

immortal666

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Smart can you make wades
Return black attire and his current red attire?
Please :)

Leingod

Opener
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Victor The Spodermin</dt><dd>Nov 20 2012, 07:54:16 PM</dd></dl><div>He was being sarcastic, if you didn't notice, lol[/quote]Heh, yeah... kinda :toast:

To be honest, I don't know the current roster that well :p ... guess I'll have to sit down and watch some shows.

zhigge

Midcard
Reaction score
Leingod said:
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Victor The Spodermin</dt><dd>Nov 20 2012, 07:54:16 PM</dd></dl><div>He was being sarcastic, if you didn't notice, lol
Heh, yeah... kinda :toast:

To be honest, I don't know the current roster that well :p ... guess I'll hanve to sit down and watch some shows.[/quote]i wouldn't recommend you watching the show then or you might not want to mod anymore. lmao..

C

cmpunk71

Crowd Member
ive made a few attires for superstars, I was wondering how do i import the files into the main .pac file using xpacker? hope somebody can help

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
cmpunk71 said:
ive made a few attires for superstars, I was wondering how do i import the files into the main .pac file using xpacker? hope somebody can help
You HAVE to edit the MISC.PAC MANUALLY! I hate this whole idea of newbies(though I may be one myself) continuously asking for shit. Can you do this, can you do that. How 'bout a go fuck yourself and comeback when you contribute more.
Jeebus, some guys just get on your nerves.

As for the guys that are actually worth my time, Cheers to all of you and I will pick some of the major mods after december 8th! Exams are starting and I need to get some studying done.
Cheers!

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
TheSmartFoundation said:
As for the guys that are actually worth my time, Cheers to all of you and I will pick some of the major mods after december 8th! Exams are starting and I need to get some studying done.
Cheers!
Good luck on your Exam, bro :)
Wish you all the best :hi

immortal666

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
TheSmartFoundation said:
cmpunk71 said:
You HAVE to edit the MISC.PAC MANUALLY! I hate this whole idea of newbies(though I may be one myself) continuously asking for shit. Can you do this, can you do that. How 'bout a go fuck yourself and comeback when you contribute more.
Jeebus, some guys just get on your nerves.

Cheers!

Ya good luck smart

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Darth AKI</dt><dd>Nov 24 2012, 05:31:14 PM</dd></dl><div>Good luck with your exams bro. Also, welcome to Evolution.[/quote]Aww yeah! Lets roll. But first let me do my exams and THEN we'll roll.
LOL
Thanks and cheers!

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
TheSmartFoundation said:
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Darth AKI</dt><dd>Nov 24 2012, 05:31:14 PM</dd></dl><div>Good luck with your exams bro. Also, welcome to Evolution.
Aww yeah! Lets roll. But first let me do my exams and THEN we'll roll.
LOL
Thanks and cheers![/quote]Speaking about Roll, I remember Undertaker Theme Song:

Rollin Rollin Rollin Rollin, keep Rollin Rollin Rollin Rollin LOL ^o)

BTW, I say it again: Good luck on your Exam, bro :)
And congratulations for joining Evolution. you deserve a Spot in that Group (instead of L.W.O, or should I called it "Greenie Goons Wannabe" Group) :)

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
nadimmania said:
TheSmartFoundation said:
Quoting limited to 2 levels deep
Speaking about Roll, I remember Undertaker Theme Song:

Rollin Rollin Rollin Rollin, keep Rollin Rollin Rollin Rollin LOL ^o)

BTW, I say it again: Good luck on your Exam, bro :)
And congratulations for joining Evolution. you deserve a Spot in that Group (instead of L.W.O, or should I called it "Greenie Goons Wannabe" Group) :)
Ahh yes. I think it was by Limp Biskit or something. Thanks for the wishes. The L.W.O are a joke. The future of OSR is evolution, period.

Status
Not open for further replies.