[Closed] CM Punk! TSF's Mod-a-mania! New look, new mods!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Nope wouldn't mind at all mate ;)
Ok so victor, thanks for the pics, the ass will be released sometime today, and the red attire looks quite easy to do as well, I think I'll add that in as an extra attire.

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I didn't even watch the attitude era! I got into wrestling around 2003-04, so during the ruthless aggression era, sucks though that I didn't get to see the likes of Austin, Rock in their prime.

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Dolph Ziggler mod added!
EDIT: Added his entrance attire too, it's a different DL so if you don't like the entrance attire, you can download the version WITHOUT the entrance attire, too.

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
TheSmartFoundation said:
Dolph Ziggler mod added!
EDIT: Added his entrance attire too, it's a different DL so if you don't like the entrance attire, you can download the version WITHOUT the entrance attire, too.
Your Ziggler Mod looks Completely Perfect :)
You are The Best, bro :hi

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
nadimmania said:
TheSmartFoundation said:
Dolph Ziggler mod added!
Your Ziggler Mod looks Completely Perfect :)
You are The Best, bro :hi
You mean, it's perfection? LOL, pun intended.

zhigge

Midcard
Reaction score
yooo smart so you do know how to utilize the add additional attire button.. can you explain a little more as i want to add older attires for people like swagger but can't figure out how to do it.

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Victor Teh Spoodermin</dt><dd>Dec 9 2012, 12:27:17 AM</dd></dl><div>:p never watched these epic matches where he wore them? surprising![/quote]I got into this in that time too, yet i've read and watched a lot of the Attitude Era :)

a question, can you mod AJ?

immortal666

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Wow nice mods smart epic
The dolph is badass :)
Shirt awesome too
Does he wrestle With it on
Or off when you put this mod
In?

jcsix

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Very nice Ziggler! Is it still possible to add some as a new character instead of a alt attire?

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
zhigge said:
yooo smart so you do know how to utilize the add additional attire button.. can you explain a little more as i want to add older attires for people like swagger but can't figure out how to do it.

Whats good man? If you want to add an additional attire, get Tekken's dummy.pac and add 2 PACH files(of the same character) and name the first one 00xxx02 and the second one 00xxx04(xxx stands for the ch number, eg, 0004502, etc.) then select the button. If you want an extra playable character, then you ust edit the misc.pac.

<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Victor Teh Spoodermin</dt><dd>Dec 9 2012, 09:50:42 PM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Victor Teh Spoodermin</dt><dd>Dec 9 2012, 12:27:17 AM</dd></dl><div>:p never watched these epic matches where he wore them? surprising![/quote]I got into this in that time too, yet i've read and watched a lot of the Attitude Era :)

a question, can you mod AJ?[/quote]
I can't mod AJ because I don't really do diva mods and I don't have DLC pac 3

jcsix said:
Very nice Ziggler! Is it still possible to add some as a new character instead of a alt attire?
Nope to my knowledge it's not possible as of yet on the 360

jcsix

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Ah! Damn shame. I wanted to add WCW wrestlers on the AE roster as a different character.

OverTheEdge

Opener
Reaction score
TheSmartFoundation said:
zhigge said:

Whats good man? If you want to add an additional attire, get Tekken's dummy.pac and add 2 PACH files(of the same character) and name the first one 00xxx02 and the second one 00xxx04(xxx stands for the ch
I've tried that, but the added attire never seems to be selectable anywhere. I'm guessing you mean that that's how you add an entrance attire to someone who doesn't have one, as opposed to say adding DX Triple H's entrance gear as an actual selectable alternate attire--in which case you'd have to edit the misc.pac?

That updated Ziggler looks great, by the way. Nice job.

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Thanks mate, and yes I do mean entrance attires ;) BTW, I love the stuff you put on youtube man, really enjoy that.

OverTheEdge

Opener
Reaction score
TheSmartFoundation said:
Thanks mate, and yes I do mean entrance attires ;) BTW, I love the stuff you put on youtube man, really enjoy that.
:D Thank you so much, man! I always appreciate feedback on that stuff! Really glad to hear you enjoy it!

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
Noticed that AJ Skull is missing in her attire.

Can you do something with this:

barbershopshirt.jpg

zhigge

Midcard
Reaction score
TheSmartFoundation said:
zhigge said:

Whats good man? If you want to add an additional attire, get Tekken's dummy.pac and add 2 PACH files(of the same character) and name the first one 00xxx02 and the second one 00xxx04(xxx stands for the ch number, eg, 0004502, etc.) then select the button. If you want an extra playable character, then you ust edit the misc.pac.
ok here what i did. i used:
1) a copy of the bradshaw model which has 2 single attires. one for 02 and one 12. and named it 176.

2) I used kofi from wwe 12 and kofi from wwe 13 as the 02 and 12, by opening the 176 pac from wwe 12 and changing it to 17602 and the 176 pac from wwe 13 and changing it to 17612.

3) i open a copy of bradshaw in xpacker and injected the wwe 12 model pac into the 17602 slot.

4) i then injected the wwe 13 model pac into the 17612 slot

5) i then selected add additional attire and updated both arc files.

6) i then went into the misc.pac and searched for the COS

7) i then searched for the hex version of 176 which is B0.

8) i also searched for cena's number as well 8B and copied everything to B0. (this was to get the unlocked mutliple attires like cena)

9) then saved and tried to play game. game lets me select him but it just continues to spin and never load.

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Send me:
Your ARC Files
Misc.pac
and the pac files you are trying to edit, I'll figure it out and tell you what you may be doing wrong

You edited the Misc.pac incorrectly from what I've read so far, instead of copying everything from Cena's(who has 4 in rig attires) and pasting it on Bradshaw(who has 2), you add entries for a 3rd and 4th attire too which do not exist in the PAC file, are you picking up what I'm putting down? FF FF FF FF is all unlocked.
Just PM me the mentioned files

Status
Not open for further replies.