[Closed] CM Punk! TSF's Mod-a-mania! New look, new mods!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Thanks! I'm looking for daniel Bryan's No! No! No! trunk and knee pads designs, if anyone has them, please PM me.
Cheers!

waleedgaber.619

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Those are really great mate !
are you sure they won't work on MODDED ps3s ?

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Please give it a try for me, one guy from another forum tried and it didn't work, so if possible, can you try and report back?
Cheers

waleedgaber.619

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Sure i would be more than happy , but the last game i've installed mods on was 2011 and can't remember how , could you please post tutorials or links ?
EDIT : for suggestions i could think of updated wade barrett and the miz
EDIT 2 : Tried lesnar and punk on the ps3 and it didn't work , i replaced the pacs and updated the arc on both the game files and the installed data (the installed data didn't have arc files to replace) and after the first loadng logo i got a message saying corrupt data reinstall the game

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
WOW, that Brock Lesnar looks Very Great. I think your Lesnar is more better than THQ Lesnar :)
Great work. keep it up :hi

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>waleedgaber.619</dt><dd>Nov 3 2012, 02:47:11 PM</dd></dl><div>Sure i would be more than happy , but the last game i've installed mods on was 2011 and can't remember how , could you please post tutorials or links ?
EDIT : for suggestions i could think of updated wade barrett and the miz
EDIT 2 : Tried lesnar and punk on the ps3 and it didn't work , i replaced the pacs and updated the arc on both the game files and the installed data (the installed data didn't have arc files to replace) and after the first loadng logo i got a message saying corrupt data reinstall the game [/quote]

OK, I hope you made a backup of the game ;) thanks for checking that for meh man. I need a favour, I've PM'd you, can you please consider it? Or can you put all the biks in a a rar file and upload it to a file sharing website?

nadimmania said:
WOW, that Brock Lesnar looks Very Great. I think your Lesnar is more better than THQ Lesnar :)
Thanks, but this IS the THQ lesnar, just with some logos on him ;)

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
TheSmartFoundation said:
nadimmania said:
Thanks, but this IS the THQ lesnar, just with some logos on him ;)
I know, but YOUR LESNAR is more Better than THQ Lesnar (because of the Logos :) ) LOL ^o)

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I see ;)

Sorry AKI Man, I can't make any slutty mods for stephanie, because there's no skin in the texture file, just her t-shirt. If you've got anymore requests I can do them.
Cheers

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
  • Added a little tut on how to use these mods.
  • Added a poll
  • Triple H Purple attire(Vs. The Rock, SS'98) WIP
  • Wade Barret with beard and new attire WIP
Cheers!

a3l_public

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Honestly these hacks are amazing, i would like to help into PS3 Modding but mine isn't modding so no chance from use these sadly :(

jcsix

Main Eventer
Reaction score
How easy is it to mod WWE 13 on a 360? I'v been considering a JTAG to do attires.

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
jcsix said:
How easy is it to mod WWE 13 on a 360? I'v been considering a JTAG to do attires.
Well, there aren't a massive amout of tutorials for the 360 on the net, but just basic attire hacking, is easy, yes. PM me after you get a a JTAG and I could guide you or provide advice it needed.
Cheers
immortal666 said:
Omg yes I love you (no homo) the smart
I LOVE U 2

altermagam

Young Lion
Reaction score
TheSmartFoundation said:
jcsix said:
Well, there aren't a massive amout of tutorials for the 360 on the net, but just basic attire hacking, is easy, yes. PM me after you get a a JTAG and I could guide you or provide advice it needed.
Cheers
immortal666 said:
Omg yes I love you (no homo) the smart
I LOVE U 2

So once the xbox is Jtagged then what? I just wanna know how you put those shirts on and can we change hair aswell?

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
TheSmartFoundation said:
  • Added a little tut on how to use these mods.
  • Added a poll
    [*] Triple H Purple attire(Vs. The Rock, SS'98) WIP
  • Wade Barret with beard and new attire WIP
Cheers!
I can't wait for this one, bro!

Imagine if we can replay this scene in WWE'13 :D
imageview.php

Status
Not open for further replies.