[Closed] CM Punk! TSF's Mod-a-mania! New look, new mods!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Thank you, thank you, thank you bro! You are my favorite "New" member. Downloading and added to my game now!!!!

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>AKI Man</dt><dd>Nov 6 2012, 05:14:14 PM</dd></dl><div>Thank you, thank you, thank you bro! You are my favorite "New" member. Downloading and added to my game now!!!![/quote]you have a jtag?!?!?!

I hate you now..... Seriously i do.....

lol
:toast:

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Cheers guys, glad you like it, the only thing that sorta turned me off was that his pants weren't shiny! I couldn't do anything about it, nonetheless if you guys like it, I'm happy ;)

altermagam

Young Lion
Reaction score
OK. I finally downloaded the mods, my friend showed me. No TheSmartFoundation is making them totally different or is it similar?

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
TheSmartFoundation said:
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Triple H SummerSlam'98</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
triplehg.png

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?7mfya011s2ordxx
Credit to 80las for giving me the textures for him, couldn't have done it without ya buddy ;)
</div>
WOW, That Triple H looks Completely Perfect :blink:
Great work, bro :)

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>AKI Man</dt><dd>Nov 7 2012, 06:20:24 AM</dd></dl><div>
altermagam said:
OK. I finally downloaded the mods, my friend showed me. No TheSmartFoundation is making them totally different or is it similar?
Huh?[/quote]^THAT

Leingod

Opener
Reaction score
Dude... what can I say? Your mods are awesome. Just registered to say that to you! Gonna try to install them, hope it works :D

A question though: Are character select pictures moddable as the textures are? It's just that Triple H 99's portrait looks so bad...

are you ready

Midcard
Reaction score
this mod is epicary(mix of legendary and epic)but in part we must thanks 80las,but the bad thing is that this is only for 360! AND NOT PS3!FUCK!(i dont blame you bro)

Leingod

Opener
Reaction score
TheSmartFoundation said:
Your welcome man, but don't be a leech! Stick around, have some fun ;)
Cheers
Oh, sure thing! It's just that I hadn't really played a wrestling game in a long time...

Came back with WWE 13 because of the whole Attitude era deal :)

Leingod

Opener
Reaction score
Finally tried the mods... and they're just great! Weird thing though, the Cena mod (ch139) isn't compatible with the others I've tried (Triple H and Brock Lesnar, ch343 and ch358 respectively)

At first, I patched the plist360.arc and plist360_4x3.arc files using Cena's ch139.arc, and Cena's modded alternate would work fine, but choosing Lesnar's and Triple H's would cause my Xbox to restart. So then I tried patching the plist files using Lesnar's pac (ch343) and his mod and Triple H's would work fine, but selecting Cena's alternate would cause the console to restart. Any particular reason for this? o_O

Also... any way to change Triple H 99's entrance attire to your Summerslam one? :) ... his original DX one doesn't look good, specially that chest piece :( - the one you made looks like, TONS better. Maybe it's just a matter of replacing files? Another thing: Are wrestler portraits (the ones that appear on the character select screen) replaceable?

Anyway! Another ideas for mods can be:

- Paul Bearer with Black Hair
- Farooq / Godfather / Mark Henry Nation of Domination Attires (I wonder if they can be added as alternates instead of replacing the originals?)
- The Brood Christian / Edge

And I'm totally down with the sexier looks for Stephanie XD

Leingod

Opener
Reaction score
Another one can be: Kevin Nash as Diesel. Sorry for the lonely post but edit button exceeded its time limit :p

Screen

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
very very very very good

but i have 1 question how didi you take a screen shot from your PS3?

Leingod

Opener
Reaction score
Screen said:
very very very very good

but i have 1 question how didi you take a screen shot from your PS3?
I believe these are 360 hacks? Or else it's a wonder they worked at all on my console :p

immortal666

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Hey smart how do i open the lesnar
PAC file to see the image/texture?

Status
Not open for further replies.