[Closed] CM Punk! TSF's Mod-a-mania! New look, new mods!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcsix

Main Eventer
Reaction score
TheSmartFoundation said:
right on bredda, found it ;)
Making wonderful progress with him. ALSO he's going to have 4 different attires as opposed to the 1 THQ gave 'em.
original attire: Blue atitre(with the mr ass logo and the knee pads logo
Collectors: Green mr.ass attire(can some please tell me if he had a mr ass logo with the lips on the back of his trunks?)
Austin 3:16 Shirt: Green crown attire
Brown attire: Purple attire

Cheers and preview coming tomorrow!
What do you mean by

"Austin 3:16 Shirt: Green crown attire
Brown attire: Purple attire"

Just curious. Keep up the good work.

Thanks for the link AKI, I'll have another look around. There so damn hard to get. Do you put the ISO on your system? And can it play other region ISO's?

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
My Xbox is compatable with all region ISO's. I recently picked up AAA game as it was never released in PAL and am delighted I got it done.

My friend told me that I could use bootleg ISO's/DVD's and run textures via my Xbox.

jcsix

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Did he have to replace the CD drive or flash it? Not clue if the one I'm looking into has that. I just want to play Wrestle Kingdom :p

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
TheSmartFoundation said:
Collectors: Green mr.ass attire(can some please tell me if he had a mr ass logo with the lips on the back of his trunks?)
I do! lol

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
2a0LQ.png

The base i've drawn to do that :)

http://www.mediafire.com/?c69jbrgqdyxkub8

immortal666

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Hey guys I'll be working
On a wade barret textured for the 360
Anyone want it when I'm done?.
Finally figured out what I was doing wrong
With the PAC files :)...
Makes me wonder if we can edit in game
Pps entrance movie I'd like to do wades also
Too bad his new move is not in wwe 13 tho..

OverTheEdge

Opener
Reaction score
Seeing Triple H in that gear and Punk with that new shirt really makes me want to get one of these 'special' consoles and learn how to do this kind of stuff. Really nice work on those.

OverTheEdge

Opener
Reaction score
Victor said:
special consoles?
Unless I missed something, you certainly can't do texture mods on original retail versions. At least not as far as I know.

OverTheEdge

Opener
Reaction score
immortal666 said:
OverTheEdge said:
Quoting limited to 2 levels deep
Jtagged--that's what they're called. I was looking around earlier and couldn't remember the actual term.

But, yeah, that's what I thought. Thanks for clarifying, dude.

immortal666

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
OverTheEdge said:
immortal666 said:
Quoting limited to 2 levels deep
Jtagged--that's what they're called. I was looking around earlier and couldn't remember the actual term.

But, yeah, that's what I thought. Thanks for clarifying, dude.

No problem man btw like the drew pic
You got up there ^ too bad they don't push him more
I miss seeing a future shock DDT

OverTheEdge

Opener
Reaction score
immortal666 said:
No problem man btw like the drew pic
You got up there ^ too bad they don't push him more
I miss seeing a future shock DDT
I totally agree with you. This whole 3MB thing isn't that bad, but a strong solo run is what I'd really like to see. Whatever gets him on tv, though, I guess.

Leingod

Opener
Reaction score
TheSmartFoundation said:
the 00035802 is his in ring attire
the 00035804 is the entrance

To make the ring the same as the entrance:
Extract the 00035802 PACH file
Inject it into the slot where 00035804 is present
Update the ARCs
Done.
Thanks man, that did the trick! Finally I'm understanding a bit more how this works.

At first, I didn't understand you actually had to update the ARC files for EVERY new costume mod you added to the game, so that's why I was getting all those console crashes.

Oh, and by the way... title update 1 makes the game crash whenever you choose a modified costume, so don't install it -_-

immortal666

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Leingod said:
TheSmartFoundation said:
the 00035802 is his in ring attire
the 00035804 is the entrance

To make the ring the same as the entrance:
Extract the 00035802 PACH file
Inject it into the slot where 00035804 is present
Update the ARCs
Done.
Thanks man, that did the trick! Finally I'm understanding a bit more how this works.

At first, I didn't understand you actually had to update the ARC files for EVERY new costume mod you added to the game, so that's why I was getting all those console crashes.

Oh, and by the way... title update 1 makes the game crash whenever you choose a modified costume, so don't install it -_-

Are you serious bro?

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>AKI Man</dt><dd>Nov 3 2012, 07:03:58 AM</dd></dl><div>This is awesome bro. Great mods. I am going to pin this topic for you so you can freely update your mods and such. Also will upgrade your account so you can edit your topics and such.

Personally for a request? I would like to see some Stephanie McMahon alterations. Say her kinky outfits from the Invasion angle and even wrestlers like CM Punk ROH era.

Great shares.[/quote]Just realized, you forgot to pin this! If it couldbe done now, it'd be great ;)
Cheers!

Leingod

Opener
Reaction score
immortal666 said:
Are you serious bro?
Yeah, update 1 makes these mods useless. Downloaded it because I wanted Val Venis' render to be fixed, but then the game started crashing. Didn't know why, because I thought I'd been placing the mods well... so I removed the update and everything started working again.

X

XThexRealxBanksX

Crowd Member
man i wish this would Really work for PS3 lol i mean my ps3 isn't Modded But Damn This Hack is AWESOME!!!! i don't get it how Xbox doesn't have Copying Prohibited yet PS3 Does :/

Leingod

Opener
Reaction score
XThexRealxBanksX said:
man i wish this would Really work for PS3 lol i mean my ps3 isn't Modded But Damn This Hack is AWESOME!!!! i don't get it how Xbox doesn't have Copying Prohibited yet PS3 Does :/
Well, I believe that the XBOX update blocking any mods is in fact, some kind of protection.

Status
Not open for further replies.