[Closed] CM Punk! TSF's Mod-a-mania! New look, new mods!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rUready

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
immortal666 said:
Hey smart how do i open the lesnar
PAC file to see the image/texture?
Using X-Packer.
Open the ch343 in x-packer as PS3 / Xbox 360 pac. Extract 00034302 and open it in x-packer as PS3 / Xbox PACH file. Extract 000C from 00034302. Open the 000C as texture archive. Extract the file file named color and this is Brock's "main" texture file.

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Thanks for giving him a small tut mate ;)
To the guys that may be wondering what I'm upto:
I'm doing Farooq with his nation attire. I've done something completely different and have actually ADDED the nation attire so it will be like this:
Original: Acolytes attire
APA: APA attire
Collectors: Nation of Domination attire.
If I do a good job with the texture shit, then you could have a great mod on your hands ;)
Cheers!

immortal666

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
rUready said:
immortal666 said:
Hey smart how do i open the lesnar
PAC file to see the image/texture?
Using X-Packer.
Open the ch343 in x-packer as PS3 / Xbox 360 pac. Extract 00034302 and open it in x-packer as PS3 / Xbox PACH file. Extract 000C from 00034302. Open the 000C as texture archive. Extract the file file named color and this is Brock's "main" texture file.
Sweet !! Thanks man you rule

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
Awesome work there! Could you do some stuff with this?

yjGmQ.png

HIzKj.png

zJAAA.png

o7hnX.png

0IJHG.png

FH01i.png

YrQW4.png

Chris20000

Young Lion
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>Now that WWE'14 isn't anywhere near and I've already completed attitude era mode, it's time to move onto some mods ;) I hope you guys like them and tell me how I'm doing! I hope to do lots of mods this year, starting with 3 that I've already done(2 of which will be previewed right now).

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Brock Lesnar:</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
ingamei.png

I was disappointed that he didn't have any sponsors on his shorts and looked weird without them so I just did this simple mod!

DOWNLOAD LINK
</div>

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>John Cena:</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
previewjo.png

I'm not too big on John Cena, but the fact that he (slightly) changes his attires every other month or so certainly keeps me busy ;) I made his most recent attire(Rise Above Cancer)!

http://www.mediafire.com/?bn1m0fw8yb90c2f</div>

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>CM Punk:</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
preview1v.png

previewcx.png

Credit goes to Smiss for the textures, I just put them on the punk, in-game.
He's an awesome heel and my fav for this era(PG).
http://www.mediafire.com/?41588kvy4tfyjqc</div>

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Triple H SummerSlam'98</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
triplehg.png

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?7mfya011s2ordxx
Credit to 80las for giving me the textures for him, couldn't have done it without ya buddy ;)
</div>
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>How to use these mods:</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
NOTE: FTP the plist360.arc and the plist360_4x3.arc to the computer.
1. Download X-Packer HERE
2. Using the "Xbox 360/PS3 pac" function or CTRL+X open one of the downloaded mods
3. After it has loaded, click the 'Update Arc" button
4. Select the plist360.arc
5. Click the "Update Arc" button again
6. Select the plist360_4x3.arc
7. FTP the plist360.arc and the plist360_4x3.arc into the <blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>USB0(OR HDD1)\Games\WWE'13(or similar)\HERE[/quote]
8. FTP the the downloaded mod into the<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>USB0(OR HDD1)\Games\WWE'13(or similar)\Pac\ch\HERE[/quote]
9. Done. and replace the files if asked.
</div>
Thanks for reading and please tell me how they are even if you aren't/can't download them! I'd love to know how people think I'm doing. Feel free to request any as these were the only mods I had in my mind and need to do more.
Cheers :)[/quote]

Hey man I noticed your awesome attitres you made for Cena and the new CM Punk GTS Shirt they look great before I ask how to get them in some simplier steps for Xbox360 user, do these attires replace the current ones, like if I want Punk's GTS shirt will I have to take out his BITW shirt cos I'm not sure I wanna do that

Are you also able to create new attires for models or just recolour? thanks for your time please write back when you can, great attires so far :)

Leingod

Opener
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>

Hey man I noticed your awesome attitres you made for Cena and the new CM Punk GTS Shirt they look great before I ask how to get them in some simplier steps for Xbox360 user, do these attires replace the current ones, like if I want Punk's GTS shirt will I have to take out his BITW shirt cos I'm not sure I wanna do that

Are you also able to create new attires for models or just recolour? thanks for your time please write back when you can, great attires so far :) [/quote]

They replace the original ones (at least for now) ... so you gotta choose. At least in Lesnar's case, it's a no-brainer. And I'm afraid the instructions are already ath the simplest they can get :S

BTW TheSmartFoundation ... do you know by any chance which one is Triple H 99's entrance attire? Is it on the same file as his regular? I wanna replace it with your Summerslam one. It looks weird when he comes in in DX attire and then he switches to the other one on the ring :p[/quote]

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
the 00035802 is his in ring attire
the 00035804 is the entrance

To make the ring the same as the entrance:
Extract the 00035802 PACH file
Inject it into the slot where 00035804 is present
Update the ARCs
Done.

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Victor said:
Awesome work there! Could you do some stuff with this?

yjGmQ.png

HIzKj.png

zJAAA.png

o7hnX.png

0IJHG.png

FH01i.png

YrQW4.png
Can you give me pics of the guys wearing the attires also?[/SPOILER]

immortal666

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
hey smart after i edit the .dds file in Photoshop how do i put it back in the xpacker then make it show up in the game ???

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Open X-Packer
Press CTRL+T
Select the 000C.pac
Select inject
select the edited color.dds
Press CTRL+3
Select 000XXXYZ.pac(this is the PACH file from which you uncompressed the 000C.pac file from)
Select inject in the slot where 000C is present
select the 000C.pac file
Press CTRL+X
Press the inject button on the slot which you edited
Select the previous 000XXXYZ.pac
update the arc files
done

immortal666

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
ok ill try to do this sorry for being a noob about it ur textures are just awesome :)

immortal666

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
hey smart i did my brock texture and it worked i tried doing a cm punk texture and at the title screen i selected him and it froze up the game??
any clue why im getting this?

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
TheSmartFoundation said:
can you post the knee pad texture too?
For the crown attire
the knee pad logo is included in the logo i gave you, one has it normally... the other one has two of them one rotated 45 degrees and the other rotated -45 degrees :)

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
right on bredda, found it ;)
Making wonderful progress with him. ALSO he's going to have 4 different attires as opposed to the 1 THQ gave 'em.
original attire: Blue atitre(with the mr ass logo and the knee pads logo
Collectors: Green mr.ass attire(can some please tell me if he had a mr ass logo with the lips on the back of his trunks?)
Austin 3:16 Shirt: Green crown attire
Brown attire: Purple attire

Cheers and preview coming tomorrow!

jcsix

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>AKI Man</dt><dd>Nov 11 2012, 02:55:22 PM</dd></dl><div>So looking forward to this bro.

I am using your HHH mod on WWE13 and am so glad I got my Xbox Jtad'd.

[/quote]AKI, where did you get your XBOX JTAG'ed? I'm having such a damn hard time.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
jcsix said:
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>AKI Man</dt><dd>Nov 11 2012, 02:55:22 PM</dd></dl><div>So looking forward to this bro.

I am using your HHH mod on WWE13 and am so glad I got my Xbox Jtad'd.
AKI, where did you get your XBOX JTAG'ed? I'm having such a damn hard time.[/quote]From a friend of mine bro.

He does them as a hobbie. I looked into getting mine done from a outlet up north but my mate told me he could do it for me.

http://consolehacker.co.uk

I found this site. It seems ok, but at your own risk bro I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.