[Closed] CM Punk! TSF's Mod-a-mania! New look, new mods!

Status
Not open for further replies.

altermagam

Young Lion
Reaction score
Leingod said:
XThexRealxBanksX said:
man i wish this would Really work for PS3 lol i mean my ps3 isn't Modded But Damn This Hack is AWESOME!!!! i don't get it how Xbox doesn't have Copying Prohibited yet PS3 Does :/
Well, I believe that the XBOX update blocking any mods is in fact, some kind of protection.
So we cant mod on the Ps3, because i remember in smackdown vs raw 2011 we could. I still have my ps3 mods so will these mods work or am i wasting time???

altermagam

Young Lion
Reaction score
TheSmartFoundation said:
You are wasting time by doing this on a PS3, it doesn't work.
I've don it before what's so different now? A modder named Mozzr0 did a bunch on smackdown vs raw 2011 search his name if you don't know him.

Aussie-Kat

Young Lion
Reaction score
Hey guys, has anyone worked out how to import facial textures and photographs yet without a JTAG? I apologize if it has already been asked. I'm wanting to properly customize my CAWs so they don't look so plastic.

Leingod

Opener
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Aussie-Kat</dt><dd>Nov 14 2012, 03:36:12 AM</dd></dl><div>Hey guys, has anyone worked out how to import facial textures and photographs yet without a JTAG? I apologize if it has already been asked. I'm wanting to properly customize my CAWs so they don't look so plastic.[/quote]Didn't even know this could be done WITH a Jtag. Got any sources or places?

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
altermagam said:
TheSmartFoundation said:
You are wasting time by doing this on a PS3, it doesn't work.
I've don it before what's so different now? A modder named Mozzr0 did a bunch on smackdown vs raw 2011 search his name if you don't know him.

Listen if you are going to argue then what's the point of asking? Fine, you know what, just try it! When it corrupts your game and you don't know how to fix it, don't fking come crying to me.

<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Aussie-Kat</dt><dd>Nov 14 2012, 03:36:12 AM</dd></dl><div>Hey guys, has anyone worked out how to import facial textures and photographs yet without a JTAG? I apologize if it has already been asked. I'm wanting to properly customize my CAWs so they don't look so plastic.[/quote]
Nope can't be done on a normal, retail 360, period.

Leingod said:
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Aussie-Kat</dt><dd>Nov 14 2012, 03:36:12 AM</dd></dl><div>Hey guys, has anyone worked out how to import facial textures and photographs yet without a JTAG? I apologize if it has already been asked. I'm wanting to properly customize my CAWs so they don't look so plastic.
Didn't even know this could be done WITH a Jtag. Got any sources or places?[/quote]

http://thewrestlinglegendsforum.com/silverdome/index.php?topic=9812.0

Aussie-Kat

Young Lion
Reaction score
I'm meaning importing them as custom logos and adding them to the CAW that way. No go as yet? Even if people with a JTAG could import them then put them up on CC for everyone?

coldpyro89

Young Lion
Reaction score
Wow this is pretty cool I remember the old XHP site but never got around to messing with any of this but with wwe 13 I think I want to try my hand at this how do I go about making textures and placing them on in game superstars.
Would be cool to have a Brock with his HCTP attire, Stone Cold with shorts and vest and both knee braces, a dx hbk attire, Kanes other attires mainly his sleeveless one. But yea if anyone could help me out Id appreciate it

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
TSF bro, I got a good suggestion for your next WWE'13 Mod. I think you should make this one:

2wq5ra1.jpg

It was Shawn Michaels D-Generation X: In Your House Attire. maybe the Wrestler was a CAW, but the Attire is THE ACTUAL Attire that he wear at D-Generation X: In Your House :)
If you can make it, then The Dark Lord Of OSR will be very pleased with your Performance & your Skill :D

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Tell ya what, just to make the dark lord of OSR happy, this is on the list ;) Also if you can get me the logos, it'll be done pretty fast as I have 3 days free on my hands ;) The jacket can't be done because the model isn't on him so hope you understand.
Cheers!

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
TheSmartFoundation said:
Tell ya what, just to make the dark lord of OSR happy, this is on the list ;) Also if you can get me the logos, it'll be done pretty fast as I have 3 days free on my hands ;) The jacket can't be done because the model isn't on him so hope you understand.
Cheers!
I can't find the Logos Pic, but I know that someone have the Logos (unfortunately, the Logos looks slightly different):

wwfnomercydb374606210ec.png

it was Victor The Spodermin Shawn Michaels DX Attire Logos. according to his Signature: Any of my stuff can be edited or added to whatever you want, just don't say it's yours. that mean, you can use his DX Logos as long as you add a Credit to him (for DX Logos) :)

For the Jacket, it's OK bro. beside, I don't like his Jacket at all :D

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
Man! the model can be done, actually, i sent you the logos in this same thread, i can send you the ones in his entrance attire, too, it has basically the same shape than the one in game

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Victor The Spodermin</dt><dd>Nov 10 2012, 03:37:36 PM</dd></dl><div>

[/quote]<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>Awesome work there! Could you do some stuff with this?

yjGmQ.png

HIzKj.png

zJAAA.png

o7hnX.png

0IJHG.png

FH01i.png

YrQW4.png

[/quote]

<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>
2a0LQ.png

The base i've drawn to do that :)

http://www.mediafire.com/?c69jbrgqdyxkub8[/quote]

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Sure! I wouldn't mind having a go at it! Yes, I know, your logos are the ones I used, you will get the credit ;)

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
Haha yep, if i'm not wrong, my signature has my DX mods, and there you should find the HBK entrance attire :) feel free to use anything there

Status
Not open for further replies.